Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 9/2 Optimization Work
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
Only thing I've encountered so far is that when I logged in it didn't show that I was till I clicked the link to get me here.
Only thing I've encountered so far is that when I logged in it didn't show that I was till I clicked the link to get me here.
clicking the Flight Rising banner in the header logs me out, but using my usual link still has me logged in. which is good, so I don't have to look up my pw xD
clicking the Flight Rising banner in the header logs me out, but using my usual link still has me logged in. which is good, so I don't have to look up my pw xD
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
I keep randomly getting logged out (like last time there was a little maintenance) and this happens as well: ahhHHHHHHH XD
I keep randomly getting logged out (like last time there was a little maintenance) and this happens as well: ahhHHHHHHH XD
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Mystik, we will need players to log in through www1. You will continue to be redirected to that as we go.

@Toothless, first step in all trouble shooting is to clear your cache. If you can clear your cache and cookies and let us know if that helps, that would be much appreciated. Thank you!
@Mystik, we will need players to log in through www1. You will continue to be redirected to that as we go.

@Toothless, first step in all trouble shooting is to clear your cache. If you can clear your cache and cookies and let us know if that helps, that would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Uhhh I tried going to my dragon lair and it redirects me to changing my password ;w;
Uhhh I tried going to my dragon lair and it redirects me to changing my password ;w;
2t5JFrj.png
I just clicked MarketPlace while logged in and it took me to a page that said if I want to change my password to enter my email and username.....
I just clicked MarketPlace while logged in and it took me to a page that said if I want to change my password to enter my email and username.....
Trying to go to the Plague main forums is leading to a "change password" page. The Plague Sales forums are still accessible, though.
Trying to go to the Plague main forums is leading to a "change password" page. The Plague Sales forums are still accessible, though.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
I wanted to incubate a nest, and it suddenly took me to the generate new password page
I wanted to incubate a nest, and it suddenly took me to the generate new password page
zjl0E9Y.jpg
It's also asking me to change my password, but only when I go to the Coliseum.
It's also asking me to change my password, but only when I go to the Coliseum.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
When I click anywhere, like to the forums or to trading post, WHILE I'm logged in, it brings up the lost password page, and wants me to make a new password.

I have the latest chrome, windows 8.1 pro, if that helps.
When I click anywhere, like to the forums or to trading post, WHILE I'm logged in, it brings up the lost password page, and wants me to make a new password.

I have the latest chrome, windows 8.1 pro, if that helps.
rKv7Qsz.gifcqvELxW.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60