Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 835 836
@HellionHart
I actually just messaged you! I can screenshot my AH history if needed, but I'm not sure how to post a screenshot for you. I have proof that the parents of both coatls purchased are in my lair and are named Remus and Nymphadora! They are on my first page :)

EDIT: Babies have come home! :)
@HellionHart
I actually just messaged you! I can screenshot my AH history if needed, but I'm not sure how to post a screenshot for you. I have proof that the parents of both coatls purchased are in my lair and are named Remus and Nymphadora! They are on my first page :)

EDIT: Babies have come home! :)
W5idAr0.png
I got a female coatl for 3000. I almost sure it was a mistake. I would be happy to send her back.
I got a female coatl for 3000. I almost sure it was a mistake. I would be happy to send her back.
Glowing Embers I posted them for 49 embers for 48777 and they turned around and sold for 49 embers if you bought these it was a big mess up here is the time and day they were sold

http://prntscr.com/4i3i75
Glowing Embers I posted them for 49 embers for 48777 and they turned around and sold for 49 embers if you bought these it was a big mess up here is the time and day they were sold

http://prntscr.com/4i3i75
I got Bloodscale Greaves for far less than they were worth. If they were yours, send proof of sale and I'll happily get them back to you.
I got Bloodscale Greaves for far less than they were worth. If they were yours, send proof of sale and I'll happily get them back to you.
Remi
He/Him
Did anyone list a Beserker stone for 650t instead of 6500t? If so, send me a message with proof of sale and I'll give it back to you and you can keep the treasure :B
Did anyone list a Beserker stone for 650t instead of 6500t? If so, send me a message with proof of sale and I'll give it back to you and you can keep the treasure :B
If anyone meant to sell one weasel and sold a whole bunch of weasels by mistake, mail me.
If anyone meant to sell one weasel and sold a whole bunch of weasels by mistake, mail me.
jt70xe.png
I just sold a Maren Scout for 795 t instead of 795 gems if anybody here found it I really appreciate it back :(
I just sold a Maren Scout for 795 t instead of 795 gems if anybody here found it I really appreciate it back :(
wgaT6Wb.png yjJhTxB.png tumblr_inline_nl0toibgVG1sfkih6.png RmHSCAk.png ZmGMEhN.png
If someone miss-priced a particular familiar for 3100 tr (it was worth more than that)
Then just pm me the name of the familiar and I'll send it back for what it was bought for~
(I was a derp and didnt get the name of the user first)
If someone miss-priced a particular familiar for 3100 tr (it was worth more than that)
Then just pm me the name of the familiar and I'll send it back for what it was bought for~
(I was a derp and didnt get the name of the user first)
I just picked a level 7 adult dragon off the market for 500t. I unfortunately didn't get the name of the user.

I'm sure this may have been a miss-price. If the dragon belongs to you, please drop me a message.
I just picked a level 7 adult dragon off the market for 500t. I unfortunately didn't get the name of the user.

I'm sure this may have been a miss-price. If the dragon belongs to you, please drop me a message.
I accidentally sold a Magma Embear for 140t instead of 140 gems. This is the first time it happened, and was quite upset about not double checking. I understand if I won't get it back. I might try to earn gems another way.

Oh well, at least I gained something out of that XD I will try not to make the same mistake again.
I accidentally sold a Magma Embear for 140t instead of 140 gems. This is the first time it happened, and was quite upset about not double checking. I understand if I won't get it back. I might try to earn gems another way.

Oh well, at least I gained something out of that XD I will try not to make the same mistake again.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 835 836