Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91 92
[quote name="Greyjoy" date="2014-08-25 12:37:04"]Will the Wandering Surge Priest or the Fan Scorpion ever be considered for Familiarhood? I really want them :c[/quote] @Greyjoy, at this time we have no plans to add them as Familiars. [br][br] [quote name="mageofmind" date="2014-08-26 15:47:51"]@Aequorin I'm sure this has already been asked but I can't find any answer to it, so I'm sorry if this is repetitive! Will the current lair size limit be increased and if so, is there any hint of when that might happen? My lair isn't even fully expanded yet but I know once it is, I'll fill it up pretty quickly, haha. Lots of people I know already have their lairs fully expanded and can't get more dragons without getting rid of some they already love. Thank you![/quote] @mageofmind, Lair size limit is something we are constantly evaluating. An increase is certainly possible!
Greyjoy wrote on 2014-08-25 12:37:04:
Will the Wandering Surge Priest or the Fan Scorpion ever be considered for Familiarhood?

I really want them :c

@Greyjoy, at this time we have no plans to add them as Familiars.

mageofmind wrote on 2014-08-26 15:47:51:
@Aequorin
I'm sure this has already been asked but I can't find any answer to it, so I'm sorry if this is repetitive!
Will the current lair size limit be increased and if so, is there any hint of when that might happen? My lair isn't even fully expanded yet but I know once it is, I'll fill it up pretty quickly, haha. Lots of people I know already have their lairs fully expanded and can't get more dragons without getting rid of some they already love.
Thank you!

@mageofmind, Lair size limit is something we are constantly evaluating. An increase is certainly possible!
Glad to hear about the Lair Expansion thing. I have maxed out my Lair (I bought all available slots), and presently I don't have enough space to feel comfortable with breeding more dragons x_x
Glad to hear about the Lair Expansion thing. I have maxed out my Lair (I bought all available slots), and presently I don't have enough space to feel comfortable with breeding more dragons x_x
1kz7OWt.png
Are there any plans to add more moderators? The current mods are great, but I think there should be at least 2 per flight to help out with in-flight forum stuff. Some Flights don't have any at all.
Are there any plans to add more moderators? The current mods are great, but I think there should be at least 2 per flight to help out with in-flight forum stuff. Some Flights don't have any at all.
@Aequorin

I know the staff can't give specifics but the very vocal Botter is up and about again and saying he's using his cheats for the festival.

I was just wondering if he's ever going to be stopped? I mean, he's got to be messing up the economy, making it difficult for anyone who is legitimately playing to sell their goods for any kind of profit.

This is has been going on for so long I'm beginning to think he's just going to be left to his own devices...

I mean, I can't speak for everyone but for me at least this is very worrisome. I've sent in numerous reports on the guy whenever he comes up to brag about what he's doing and I never hear from anyone but the automated thank you.

If this guy (and other botters that might be around) can do what he does, is our personal information safe? Can he and others use their skills to hack in and steal our info and do whatever they want with it? These things worry me... Everyone here just wants to have fun but with this hanging over our heads it's a little off-putting to put it mildly...
@Aequorin

I know the staff can't give specifics but the very vocal Botter is up and about again and saying he's using his cheats for the festival.

I was just wondering if he's ever going to be stopped? I mean, he's got to be messing up the economy, making it difficult for anyone who is legitimately playing to sell their goods for any kind of profit.

This is has been going on for so long I'm beginning to think he's just going to be left to his own devices...

I mean, I can't speak for everyone but for me at least this is very worrisome. I've sent in numerous reports on the guy whenever he comes up to brag about what he's doing and I never hear from anyone but the automated thank you.

If this guy (and other botters that might be around) can do what he does, is our personal information safe? Can he and others use their skills to hack in and steal our info and do whatever they want with it? These things worry me... Everyone here just wants to have fun but with this hanging over our heads it's a little off-putting to put it mildly...
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
@Aequorin You skipped me....

Let me rephrase my question:

If I have zero of everything in my food stores, and all my dragons need feeding two food points, if I convert one two point meat item and hit feed, who will eat it? Will it be the Wildclaw at the very front of my lair, will it be my Guardian progen further in because he's older, or will it be someone completely random?

Basically, when I hit feed, what order are my dragons getting fed in, and aside from only converting a piece at a time, is there any way for me to control who eats what, and who eats first?
@Aequorin You skipped me....

Let me rephrase my question:

If I have zero of everything in my food stores, and all my dragons need feeding two food points, if I convert one two point meat item and hit feed, who will eat it? Will it be the Wildclaw at the very front of my lair, will it be my Guardian progen further in because he's older, or will it be someone completely random?

Basically, when I hit feed, what order are my dragons getting fed in, and aside from only converting a piece at a time, is there any way for me to control who eats what, and who eats first?
VgR98md.png
I'm sure this has been asked before, but does the Mirror dragon that runs the Festive Favors shop have a name? I feel a little sad that I know every other shopkeeper's name but theirs.
I'm sure this has been asked before, but does the Mirror dragon that runs the Festive Favors shop have a name? I feel a little sad that I know every other shopkeeper's name but theirs.
@alphawerewolf, his name is Joxor.
@alphawerewolf, his name is Joxor.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Alphawerewolf, @Lightning

Actually, it's Joxar. |D
@Alphawerewolf, @Lightning

Actually, it's Joxar. |D
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy Thanks!
@Greyjoy Thanks!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Since skins don't have to cover 100% of a dragon, would it be possible to get the skin page to reflect that since the line 'Skins cover 100% of the dragon's surface area, while Accents are used for smaller designs such as tattoos or scars' suggests that a skin must cover 100% of a dragon
Since skins don't have to cover 100% of a dragon, would it be possible to get the skin page to reflect that since the line 'Skins cover 100% of the dragon's surface area, while Accents are used for smaller designs such as tattoos or scars' suggests that a skin must cover 100% of a dragon
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91 92