Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shake Your Tail Feathers!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29
@Synchroton At the same time as the other augment stones. It is a known issue that they are not functioning as intended. When augment stones have been fixed we will be sure to post about it in an update. I'm sorry for the hassle.
@Synchroton At the same time as the other augment stones. It is a known issue that they are not functioning as intended. When augment stones have been fixed we will be sure to post about it in an update. I'm sorry for the hassle.
Well you guys are certainly on a roll. :) Loving all these changes!
Well you guys are certainly on a roll. :) Loving all these changes!
DWdSW9T.png
• Cas
• He/Him
• FR+10
• Adoptables
• Accents
16441.png1013.png21373.png7888.png
@xhaztol
>Vertain's Leg Scars
@xhaztol
>Vertain's Leg Scars
beep boop it's me
I want all the tails *-*
I want all the tails *-*
9a5c3874-03c8-4cfa-911a-548dc78a5d3f_zpsa1e21b10.jpg
those tail feathers will do nicely with the bird skull apparel
those tail feathers will do nicely with the bird skull apparel
DVcXRyP.png
Yay updates!

Loving the new coliseum venue pages and of course the new drops and goodies :D

thank you!
Yay updates!

Loving the new coliseum venue pages and of course the new drops and goodies :D

thank you!
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2014-08-17 22:20:02"][center] [br][br][b][size=4]Coliseum Loot Changes[/size][/b] ... [*][b]Kelp Beds[/b] have had additional rare drops added: Blue & Green Flair Scarf, [u][b][u]Vertain's[/u][/b][/u] Leg Scars, Unhatched Shadow Egg, Shroud, Eliminate, Ambush, Unhatched Fire Egg, Rally, Enfeeble, Charge Acuity Fragment, Shock, True Rainbow Trout, Field Manual, and Crimson Jadevine. Major Health Potion drop rate increased. [/LIST][/quote] Small spelling mistake! Vertain's Leg Scar instead of Veteran's Leg Scar! Anyways, I with they would stop adding more new things! Now I NEED to get everything!
Xhaztol wrote on 2014-08-17 22:20:02:

Coliseum Loot Changes
[*]Kelp Beds have had additional rare drops added: Blue & Green Flair Scarf, Vertain's Leg Scars, Unhatched Shadow Egg, Shroud, Eliminate, Ambush, Unhatched Fire Egg, Rally, Enfeeble, Charge Acuity Fragment, Shock, True Rainbow Trout, Field Manual, and Crimson Jadevine. Major Health Potion drop rate increased.

[/LIST]

Small spelling mistake!
Vertain's Leg Scar instead of Veteran's Leg Scar!
Anyways, I with they would stop adding more new things! Now I NEED to get everything!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
[quote name="Pilotslover" date="2014-08-18 02:21:23"]As lovely as the feathered apparel is, since I've not even seen the wings in the MP it's very hard to get excited about apparel I'm apparently not going to see.[/quote] Same here. At least I was able to trade in for cloudy wings and found wings in a chest one time. Other than that I find the market system quite frustrating. I also have a question about the bat drops - I was saving up for the Swip Swap for a Cursed Bat. Now when the items needed not drop anymore, does that mean the swap is not available anymore?
Pilotslover wrote on 2014-08-18 02:21:23:
As lovely as the feathered apparel is, since I've not even seen the wings in the MP it's very hard to get excited about apparel I'm apparently not going to see.

Same here. At least I was able to trade in for cloudy wings and found wings in a chest one time. Other than that I find the market system quite frustrating.

I also have a question about the bat drops - I was saving up for the Swip Swap for a Cursed Bat. Now when the items needed not drop anymore, does that mean the swap is not available anymore?
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
Ohh fantastic the updates to the scrying workshop make it much easier to use :3 (and easier for lazy people like myself to show pair possibilities haha)

I'm also interested in what Mystik asked above me about the swipp bat-
Ohh fantastic the updates to the scrying workshop make it much easier to use :3 (and easier for lazy people like myself to show pair possibilities haha)

I'm also interested in what Mystik asked above me about the swipp bat-
banner_artshop2.png
Chuckling over the flavour text on the igneous rock flow item! Pretty sure Blacksand Annex is nowhere near the Sea of a Thousand Currents - unless the Tidelord is also considered god of /all/ the ocean?
Chuckling over the flavour text on the igneous rock flow item! Pretty sure Blacksand Annex is nowhere near the Sea of a Thousand Currents - unless the Tidelord is also considered god of /all/ the ocean?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29