Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shake Your Tail Feathers!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29
Wonderful!! Thank you so much for this amazing update! I can't wait to get my hands on those tail feathers. :)
Wonderful!! Thank you so much for this amazing update! I can't wait to get my hands on those tail feathers. :)
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Amazing update!
Amazing update!
I have some more favorite items, those super cute batlings.
I have some more favorite items, those super cute batlings.
Tiny food bats....?

Tiny food bats!!!
Tiny food bats....?

Tiny food bats!!!
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
Managed to find chestnut tail feathers from iron chest. 8)
Managed to find chestnut tail feathers from iron chest. 8)
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
IXPY.png
SHAKE DEM TAILS
I love these ones, need them now!.
SHAKE DEM TAILS
I love these ones, need them now!.
SIjKhX7.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2014-08-17 22:20:02"][LIST][*]Waterway & zones lower than waterway's level have had the drop rates on might and acuity fragments reduced. [*]Elemental Might and Acuity Fragments will have their vendor values reduced to 400 treasure (down from 500 treasure) on Saturday August 23rd.[/LIST][/quote] What bugs me about this... Is that back when the Coli nerfs began, I asked Undel whether or not this would happen, and she said "No." As minor as it seems, I don't like being lied to. -_- *sighs* Oh well... At least we got some warning, I guess. Really like the Tail Feathers and love the Workshop changes, though.
Xhaztol wrote on 2014-08-17 22:20:02:
  • Waterway & zones lower than waterway's level have had the drop rates on might and acuity fragments reduced.
  • Elemental Might and Acuity Fragments will have their vendor values reduced to 400 treasure (down from 500 treasure) on Saturday August 23rd.

What bugs me about this... Is that back when the Coli nerfs began, I asked Undel whether or not this would happen, and she said "No." As minor as it seems, I don't like being lied to. -_-

*sighs* Oh well... At least we got some warning, I guess.

Really like the Tail Feathers and love the Workshop changes, though.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@Undel when can we expect Berserkers and Scholars to work?
@Undel when can we expect Berserkers and Scholars to work?
975_zps4a52f081.png
[quote]@Nequam - This change was to familiars only. At this time we have no current changes for battle stones. [/quote][br][br]My apologies. I meant that we would not be making changes to battle stones at that time - May, during the familiar changes. Again my apologies for any miscommunication.
Quote:
@Nequam - This change was to familiars only. At this time we have no current changes for battle stones.

My apologies. I meant that we would not be making changes to battle stones at that time - May, during the familiar changes. Again my apologies for any miscommunication.
As lovely as the feathered apparel is, since I've not even seen the wings in the MP it's very hard to get excited about apparel I'm apparently not going to see.
As lovely as the feathered apparel is, since I've not even seen the wings in the MP it's very hard to get excited about apparel I'm apparently not going to see.
Yt4sddf.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29