Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] 8/11 Optimization Work Concluded
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35
I am also experiencing the logout issues. I has happened when I have tried to view my lair using the link on the side bar, and when I have followed links on the Arcane forums from board to a topic. It also happened when I was following the link on the front page to here, lol.
I am also experiencing the logout issues. I has happened when I have tried to view my lair using the link on the side bar, and when I have followed links on the Arcane forums from board to a topic. It also happened when I was following the link on the front page to here, lol.
7yx6kqj.gifwg8Hj9y.gif
fJqLAEc.png
kK8bN49.png
hyodpxf.png
It seems like the pages with "www1" are tracking login separately from the rest of the site–when I go to the front page and access the sidebar links from it it shows me as being logged out, but if I go to one of the old urls I'm suddenly logged in again without having to use the login form.
It seems like the pages with "www1" are tracking login separately from the rest of the site–when I go to the front page and access the sidebar links from it it shows me as being logged out, but if I go to one of the old urls I'm suddenly logged in again without having to use the login form.
Wz3MG4S.png
Don't know if it's a real /issue/ persay, but hovering over the navigation text on the left (Clan, Dragon Lair, Forums, etc.), causes it to vanish sometimes. Just thought it would be worth a mention...
Don't know if it's a real /issue/ persay, but hovering over the navigation text on the left (Clan, Dragon Lair, Forums, etc.), causes it to vanish sometimes. Just thought it would be worth a mention...
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
[quote name="Cobracat" date="2014-08-11 07:53:54"]I clicked on my Flight Rising bookmark and it said I was logged out, and the URL was www1 instead of just www. I clicked to go to this thread and I'm on the normal url and logged in, though I never logged back in.[/quote] Ditto for me.
Cobracat wrote on 2014-08-11 07:53:54:
I clicked on my Flight Rising bookmark and it said I was logged out, and the URL was www1 instead of just www. I clicked to go to this thread and I'm on the normal url and logged in, though I never logged back in.

Ditto for me.
splat.gif
Load time is very slow. Logging in is just as slow. When I clicked on this board I was suddenly logged out. For some reason it doesn't seem like the site is running normally at all.
Load time is very slow. Logging in is just as slow. When I clicked on this board I was suddenly logged out. For some reason it doesn't seem like the site is running normally at all.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
unless I open a new tab for every page I get signed out? a bit frustrating
unless I open a new tab for every page I get signed out? a bit frustrating
tXKbExw.png
Just got kicked off and had to re login.
Just got kicked off and had to re login.
SFQhzL3.pngyCkAFg8.pngyPtBRD9.pngtumblr_nyl9awegtx1sbxtq7o4_75sq.pngJLu5v3r.png
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png
after i checked my alerts (it was a forum ping) it kept coming back several times.
after i checked my alerts (it was a forum ping) it kept coming back several times.
tOnCYWK.png
[quote name="FallenFromChaos" date="2014-08-11 09:57:33"]Logging in from the front page doesn't seem to work/displays as being logged out. Front page still loads as www1.FlightRising. Com (minus the space of course) I was only able to log in from other available pages, specifically the forums. The front page is really bothering me because of the url being different to the rest of the site and the fact I've logged in several times using the front page before trying to log in from here. Will edit this post if I have anymore problems (Oh this was not good for my anxiety...)[/quote] Quoted from the announcement thread. Also, I never got an alert for the ping from the Mod telling me to relay this information here...
FallenFromChaos wrote on 2014-08-11 09:57:33:
Logging in from the front page doesn't seem to work/displays as being logged out.
Front page still loads as www1.FlightRising. Com (minus the space of course)
I was only able to log in from other available pages, specifically the forums.

The front page is really bothering me because of the url being different to the rest of the site and the fact I've logged in several times using the front page before trying to log in from here.

Will edit this post if I have anymore problems

(Oh this was not good for my anxiety...)

Quoted from the announcement thread.

Also, I never got an alert for the ping from the Mod telling me to relay this information here...
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
FR/Art Tumblrtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png • Rook • He/They • FR+8
Every time I try to change the apparel on my dragons I get logged out and it takes me back to main screen.
Every time I try to change the apparel on my dragons I get logged out and it takes me back to main screen.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35