Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] 8/11 Optimization Work Concluded
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35
Like multitudes of other people in here, I'm having log in issues. I was spontaneously logged out while looking through pages on a forum thread, and then when I clicked to the next page, I was logged back in. Upon visiting another user's dragon, I was logged out again. Usually this is only a problem on my phone, but now it's happening on my iPad and computer.
Like multitudes of other people in here, I'm having log in issues. I was spontaneously logged out while looking through pages on a forum thread, and then when I clicked to the next page, I was logged back in. Upon visiting another user's dragon, I was logged out again. Usually this is only a problem on my phone, but now it's happening on my iPad and computer.
April14.png
Ooooookay. So I got a Crossroads request and a message from someone. I read the message, notification went away. Accepted the Crossroads, notification went away. Go back to the home page. Both notifications are back. Read the CR notification, it goes away. I still have a notification telling me I have a new message, but all of my messages are read and it won't go away.
Ooooookay. So I got a Crossroads request and a message from someone. I read the message, notification went away. Accepted the Crossroads, notification went away. Go back to the home page. Both notifications are back. Read the CR notification, it goes away. I still have a notification telling me I have a new message, but all of my messages are read and it won't go away.
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
I dunno if it's deliberate, but clicking the Flight Rising button in the top left of the site opens a new tab which is A PAIN. Also I keep being logged out when moving between pages :/
I dunno if it's deliberate, but clicking the Flight Rising button in the top left of the site opens a new tab which is A PAIN. Also I keep being logged out when moving between pages :/
iAJ5OEXpe4iTx.png
I am unable to take items sent. As was user Diness, but she doesn't go to the forums. Her issue was fixed by switching to Chrome, but I'm already on Chrome and still can't loot.
I am unable to take items sent. As was user Diness, but she doesn't go to the forums. Her issue was fixed by switching to Chrome, but I'm already on Chrome and still can't loot.
I get logged out when I go to change a dragons apparel.
I get logged out when I go to change a dragons apparel.
XS9Xu1r.png
I've been getting some pop-ups about sketchy PC tuneups while going through my dragons' pages, and I got logged out when I tried to reach this thread for the 1st time. I'm using Firefox, not sure which version, on my macbook that I use for school.
I've been getting some pop-ups about sketchy PC tuneups while going through my dragons' pages, and I got logged out when I tried to reach this thread for the 1st time. I'm using Firefox, not sure which version, on my macbook that I use for school.
Looking for Dragons in these colors
Magenta/Magenta/Grapefruit for Aether, Light/Arcane/Lightning
I got logged out when clicking the link here from the main page but it let me log back in.

I've gotten pings that lead me to the wrong threads/pings that shouldn't exist.
I got logged out when clicking the link here from the main page but it let me log back in.

I've gotten pings that lead me to the wrong threads/pings that shouldn't exist.
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
I was in the message center and I noticed that there is now a check box next to messages that have items attached so you could select them for deletion.
Could you please switch it back so that you can't accidentally delete these without having to open the message first?

thanks
I was in the message center and I noticed that there is now a check box next to messages that have items attached so you could select them for deletion.
Could you please switch it back so that you can't accidentally delete these without having to open the message first?

thanks
The Remember Me button has NEVER worked for me. After the optimization, it checked itself. I got FireFox to remember my information (not sure why it didnt want to remember it after asking me 4 different times and me saying yes).

When I close my browser and come back, I'm still logged in (which is bizarre to me - it never did this before this morning). But when I go to another page, I'm logged out.

Usually when I close the browser and come back, I'm logged out - thats why me being logged in when I open a new browser strikes me as weird.

And now it would appear that the site cant keep me logged in at all when I go from page to page or if I open a new tab to a new FR page. When @Xhaztol asked me to come report the log in issues here, I CTRL+clicked the link to open a new tab and was logged out.

Before, I wouldve stayed logged in.

ETA: Apparently links from one page to another cause a log out for me.
The Remember Me button has NEVER worked for me. After the optimization, it checked itself. I got FireFox to remember my information (not sure why it didnt want to remember it after asking me 4 different times and me saying yes).

When I close my browser and come back, I'm still logged in (which is bizarre to me - it never did this before this morning). But when I go to another page, I'm logged out.

Usually when I close the browser and come back, I'm logged out - thats why me being logged in when I open a new browser strikes me as weird.

And now it would appear that the site cant keep me logged in at all when I go from page to page or if I open a new tab to a new FR page. When @Xhaztol asked me to come report the log in issues here, I CTRL+clicked the link to open a new tab and was logged out.

Before, I wouldve stayed logged in.

ETA: Apparently links from one page to another cause a log out for me.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
I had notifs for 6 unread messages when none of them were unread.
Maybe the problem has something to do with the fact that I didn't open the batch of "auction expired" messages, and it didn't realize that I had deleted them, or something.

Logging out and in again seemed to fix the problem, but before when this happened, a couple of refreshes were enough to do the trick...
I had notifs for 6 unread messages when none of them were unread.
Maybe the problem has something to do with the fact that I didn't open the batch of "auction expired" messages, and it didn't realize that I had deleted them, or something.

Logging out and in again seemed to fix the problem, but before when this happened, a couple of refreshes were enough to do the trick...
Hey there, my name's Rook! I go by he/him.
I am 3 hours ahead of server time.
> Twitter > Tumblr
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35