Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Verdes Skincents | Stars Last Wish
@verdes I already purchased and got a copy of mothers sorrow ii, think my name may have been left on on accident^^
@verdes I already purchased and got a copy of mothers sorrow ii, think my name may have been left on on accident^^
Auction Guide pixel_cat_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgee5t.pngLantern-_2.pngpixel_cat_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgeebi.png Full Wishlist
@Putrefaction @TheUltimateOwl
Hello! o/
Thank you for letting me know! I made these skins before moving to spreadsheets, so it was probably wrongly interpreted when moving the lists. I'll look into it when I'll get on PC to check if there's no more cases like this :pray:

It's sadly impossible to track old orders, but I'm checking off sent/unsent with my new ones so it won't be an issue hopefully ^^
@Putrefaction @TheUltimateOwl
Hello! o/
Thank you for letting me know! I made these skins before moving to spreadsheets, so it was probably wrongly interpreted when moving the lists. I'll look into it when I'll get on PC to check if there's no more cases like this :pray:

It's sadly impossible to track old orders, but I'm checking off sent/unsent with my new ones so it won't be an issue hopefully ^^
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes Thank you! I could DM you a screenshot of my payment and also the copy I own from my hoard to make the process easier for you
@Verdes Thank you! I could DM you a screenshot of my payment and also the copy I own from my hoard to make the process easier for you
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@TheUltimateOwl
No no it won't be neccesary ahah, I'm sorry if I worded myself this way! Thank you v much still ^^
@TheUltimateOwl
No no it won't be neccesary ahah, I'm sorry if I worded myself this way! Thank you v much still ^^
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
Went back and checked, all should be good now!
Went back and checked, all should be good now!
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
[center]As the only re-evaluated skins, [gamedb item=54143][gamedb item=54144][gamedb item=54142] Are back already! Everything else is in the queue [emoji=butterfly size=1] Small update, I reprinted wrong one, lost souls will be available bit later !!
As the only re-evaluated skins,
Skin: Where wicked souls restSkin: Where lost souls restSkin: Where good souls rest
Are back already!
Everything else is in the queue

Small update, I reprinted wrong one, lost souls will be available bit later !!
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
[center]@wars @malicemizer @godskin @kettei @kazna appears to be unvalid username, so if that's you on the spreadsheet lmk! If you see any mistakes please le me know as well, and I'll fix it [emoji=butterfly size=1]
@wars @malicemizer @godskin @kettei @kazna appears to be unvalid username, so if that's you on the spreadsheet lmk!

If you see any mistakes please le me know as well, and I'll fix it
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
oo thank you so much! sorry for not notifying you, ive been (am) on hiatus so I forgor [emoji=skull size=1]
oo thank you so much! sorry for not notifying you, ive been (am) on hiatus so I forgor
MoqS2WL.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
@feyd
Ofc! :pray:
I lowkey hestitated bc it was like,, a year at this point I rl gotta start doing repritns more often AHAH-
@feyd
Ofc! :pray:
I lowkey hestitated bc it was like,, a year at this point I rl gotta start doing repritns more often AHAH-
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
[i]i have held on to this dragon for this skincent for so long[/i]. it's as perfect as i thought it would be, thank you for such beautiful work. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88305498][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/883055/88305498_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
i have held on to this dragon for this skincent for so long. it's as perfect as i thought it would be, thank you for such beautiful work.

88305498_350.png
fr-lucanim-ak.png