Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Verdes Skincents | Stars Last Wish
@lyova
All good, dw!
@lyova
All good, dw!
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes

I am about to pick up Mother's Sorrow I and III. Then, send my Pre-payment for Mother's Sorrow II, IV & V in a PM.
@Verdes

I am about to pick up Mother's Sorrow I and III. Then, send my Pre-payment for Mother's Sorrow II, IV & V in a PM.
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's GardenYou helped Bello find all her lost socksHi, I'm Teady Bear. Click on me to see my friendsBadge of a water fountain with a ruby throated hummingbird and wild columbine lining the base.
@/RogueLoreWind
All noted, thank you! I will be sending the rest after mother sorrow V and Star Souls get approved from queue
@/RogueLoreWind
All noted, thank you! I will be sending the rest after mother sorrow V and Star Souls get approved from queue
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
[center][I]Hello again, Just wanted to update that I have all the gems now ready to go for these orders when you're ready. Thank you <3 [quote name="Necrovatai" date="2024-07-15 02:28:00" ] @Verdes Hiiiii, I currently have no funds (I too broke lol) but I can't shake off how much I know these would get interest in my raffles. I know it's quite the ask but do you think you could hold a copy of each of these for maybe up to a month? (Hopefully less!) Where Star Souls Rest, Castaway Sunflowers, and Fish Speculator. [/quote]
Hello again,
Just wanted to update that I have all the gems now ready to go for these orders when you're ready.
Thank you <3

Necrovatai wrote on 2024-07-15 02:28:00:
@Verdes
Hiiiii, I currently have no funds (I too broke lol) but I can't shake off how much I know these would get interest in my raffles. I know it's quite the ask but do you think you could hold a copy of each of these for maybe up to a month? (Hopefully less!)

Where Star Souls Rest, Castaway Sunflowers, and Fish Speculator.
@Necrovatai Ofc! First one will be available after approving by queue, I can PA you the rest [emoji=butterfly size=1]
@Necrovatai
Ofc! First one will be available after approving by queue, I can PA you the rest
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
[center]All reprints have been sent out! Thank you for your patience, I will be putting them back into the shelved tab along with hatchling skins soon. You can see any [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3041414/1#post_3041414]spare copies on the first page[/url] of the thread! [emoji=butterfly size=1][/center]
All reprints have been sent out!
Thank you for your patience, I will be putting them back into the shelved tab along with hatchling skins soon. You can see any spare copies on the first page of the thread!
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
Hello! I would love a slot for Where Star Souls Rest, but I would also like a slot for Left to Rust if at all possible! It's been on my wishlist for forever, and I didn't realize you were the artist for it, so you can imagine my excitement! Thanks in advance!
Hello! I would love a slot for Where Star Souls Rest, but I would also like a slot for Left to Rust if at all possible! It's been on my wishlist for forever, and I didn't realize you were the artist for it, so you can imagine my excitement! Thanks in advance!
@MystTheNerd Hello o// Of course! I added you to the list. I happen to have spare copies of the auroba skin, so I can send you a PA! [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@MystTheNerd
Hello o//
Of course! I added you to the list. I happen to have spare copies of the auroba skin, so I can send you a PA!
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
hi there! I was wondering if I could be removed from the death's flowers reprint list?
hi there! I was wondering if I could be removed from the death's flowers reprint list?
.............. placeholder KRJo3uI.png Gryym15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@/XxCalypsoxX OOP Sorry for late response, ofc removed! [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
@/XxCalypsoxX
OOP Sorry for late response, ofc removed!
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png