Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | living flight stereotype
i'm a biochemist, but i'm also interested in astronomy and physics, and have done some work on bacteria and antibiotic resistance.

so that would be like nature, arcane, and plague?
i'm a biochemist, but i'm also interested in astronomy and physics, and have done some work on bacteria and antibiotic resistance.

so that would be like nature, arcane, and plague?
Our clan may have taken a small piece of the Hoverview Vale. It was an accident and I cannot seem to put it back. I'm sorry if this causes any distress.

- Sylphaeri
6216044p.png
im wind but ive never been outside of my country (or even the city i live in besides when i was too young to be concious). my adventuring extends to going outside for a few hours and taking one million pics of random bugs and birds
and you know the whole thing with wind and corgis but. im also not a dog person ive never had a dog. im very much a cat person

i guess i do like birds? i like wind when its summer and hot outside specifically but when its colder its like auughh

i like animal biology a lot (though im just an enthusiast) like nature, i also like computer stuff and might go into coding (also i make rather simple spreadsheets sometimes) like lightning,. where do i fit if all i actually really think about is silly little fictional characters
im wind but ive never been outside of my country (or even the city i live in besides when i was too young to be concious). my adventuring extends to going outside for a few hours and taking one million pics of random bugs and birds
and you know the whole thing with wind and corgis but. im also not a dog person ive never had a dog. im very much a cat person

i guess i do like birds? i like wind when its summer and hot outside specifically but when its colder its like auughh

i like animal biology a lot (though im just an enthusiast) like nature, i also like computer stuff and might go into coding (also i make rather simple spreadsheets sometimes) like lightning,. where do i fit if all i actually really think about is silly little fictional characters
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="corndog" date="2024-07-22 20:30:51" ] i was at lowe's the other day, saw some sand dollar paving stones and said out loud "this is so watercore". [/quote] I love this so much. [emoji=aether tongue size=2] Also Water lore is awesome.
corndog wrote on 2024-07-22 20:30:51:
i was at lowe's the other day, saw some sand dollar paving stones and said out loud "this is so watercore".

I love this so much. Also Water lore is awesome.
plagueling who cleans and collects bones and such checking in o7 (vulture culture goes crazy)

dont know if im smart enough for lightning, but i do love me a good thunderstorm and putting on some storm/tornado chaser streams
plagueling who cleans and collects bones and such checking in o7 (vulture culture goes crazy)

dont know if im smart enough for lightning, but i do love me a good thunderstorm and putting on some storm/tornado chaser streams
JwMWtYS.png Articulated Fidget Toy Iron Golem Jade Troodo sGMefc0.png
I think I mostly fit water. I love going to the beach, I hate leaving the island, I love sea creatures and seafood...but I can't swim xD
I think I mostly fit water. I love going to the beach, I hate leaving the island, I love sea creatures and seafood...but I can't swim xD
I'm Elda on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
My vibes would easily put me back into shadow flight. collecting dice and loving games, wearing black all day every day, I like the night more than the day.

But I am also a writer since the day I could hold a pen, I love plants and gardening and have a strong interest in archaeology and paleontology. I have Bookshelfs with fantasy novels but also encyclopedia with facts about so much random knowledge from lots of different topics.

The list could go on for hours but TL;DR I don't fit in anywhere neatly because I have something of every flight.
My vibes would easily put me back into shadow flight. collecting dice and loving games, wearing black all day every day, I like the night more than the day.

But I am also a writer since the day I could hold a pen, I love plants and gardening and have a strong interest in archaeology and paleontology. I have Bookshelfs with fantasy novels but also encyclopedia with facts about so much random knowledge from lots of different topics.

The list could go on for hours but TL;DR I don't fit in anywhere neatly because I have something of every flight.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!
Though I might not always reply due to social anxiety or bad mental health

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
This User is a Furry
This user is a writer

Credits for the Free to use identity buttons goes to fluffmoth
I mean, ask me for some fun facts sometime, eh? Also I love going on a research binge, and no room is complete without a bookshelf. Aaand also I can be a rules lawyer sometimes... I'm working on it.

(As far as the other flights I've visited, I mean, my room isn't mine without my musical instrument, and I'm 100% a night owl)
I mean, ask me for some fun facts sometime, eh? Also I love going on a research binge, and no room is complete without a bookshelf. Aaand also I can be a rules lawyer sometimes... I'm working on it.

(As far as the other flights I've visited, I mean, my room isn't mine without my musical instrument, and I'm 100% a night owl)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, if you have a response to what I said!
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Fire Flight member here. I enjoy spicy food, am quite passionate about my interests, can anger quickly but also all of my emotions are pretty intense and I adore metalwork, would love to do it if my body let me. I've forged a few things! Volcanoes are my special interest, well one of them, and I'll scream to you about their benefits.

Other flight associations irl:

Nature - I very enthusiastically try to keep some plants alive. Also zoology is one of my main special interests. I like being out in nature.

Arcane - I love mysteries and books and funny experiments and CHAOS

I feel like a hybrid of multiple flights IRL (and multiple dragon breeds).

Fire Flight member here. I enjoy spicy food, am quite passionate about my interests, can anger quickly but also all of my emotions are pretty intense and I adore metalwork, would love to do it if my body let me. I've forged a few things! Volcanoes are my special interest, well one of them, and I'll scream to you about their benefits.

Other flight associations irl:

Nature - I very enthusiastically try to keep some plants alive. Also zoology is one of my main special interests. I like being out in nature.

Arcane - I love mysteries and books and funny experiments and CHAOS

rI2B9a8.png
hmmmm ok so. I'm in wind flight and I don't travel much or anything so technically I don't match up at all with the wind aesthetic BUT I do like to associate with some of the themes in terms of like. I like trying out new things and learning things and always viewing things in different ways to enjoy them more so I like basically think of daily tasks and such as just going on constant different adventures, so in that way I like to think of myself as matching with wind flight even though I don't actually leave my house basically at all and any adventures I have are like. normal daily things or like drawing or whatever. so uh. every day is a new adventure with the right mindset :3 I don't know if that makes any sense or if it means I actually fit wind aesthetic lmao but that's how I like to think of it personally
hmmmm ok so. I'm in wind flight and I don't travel much or anything so technically I don't match up at all with the wind aesthetic BUT I do like to associate with some of the themes in terms of like. I like trying out new things and learning things and always viewing things in different ways to enjoy them more so I like basically think of daily tasks and such as just going on constant different adventures, so in that way I like to think of myself as matching with wind flight even though I don't actually leave my house basically at all and any adventures I have are like. normal daily things or like drawing or whatever. so uh. every day is a new adventure with the right mindset :3 I don't know if that makes any sense or if it means I actually fit wind aesthetic lmao but that's how I like to think of it personally
MyFQi8g.png
I don't believe I fit into any earth stereotype,,, except for being sad over things about the past... I like how in the world map, all the other regions are summarized by the landscape and general geography but Dragonhome is just... [quote name=World_Map]The Earthshaker stood alone at the plinth, alone at his altar, a singular figure to match the Pillar he was charged to maintain. Yet not to his task did he watch, for his moist eyes saw only the diminishing shapes of his siblings, gone, on the southern horizon, never to return... [/quote] Like the first thing dad ever did after the pillar collapsed was cry...
I don't believe I fit into any earth stereotype,,, except for being sad over things about the past...

I like how in the world map, all the other regions are summarized by the landscape and general geography but Dragonhome is just...
World_Map wrote:
The Earthshaker stood alone at the plinth, alone at his altar, a singular figure to match the Pillar he was charged to maintain. Yet not to his task did he watch, for his moist eyes saw only the diminishing shapes of his siblings, gone, on the southern horizon, never to return...

Like the first thing dad ever did after the pillar collapsed was cry...
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • nothing's new...