Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breed changing spensy dragons
i recently changed one of my g1 wildclaws to a fathom and i'll admit i did hesitate a little, but i'm ultimately happy with the change! if you're excited about your project i'd say go for it, imo it's better to have fun and experiment then use valuable lair space on a perma you're lukewarm about
i recently changed one of my g1 wildclaws to a fathom and i'll admit i did hesitate a little, but i'm ultimately happy with the change! if you're excited about your project i'd say go for it, imo it's better to have fun and experiment then use valuable lair space on a perma you're lukewarm about
FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
I've changed dragons to cheaper breeds like mirrors, faes, etc. I've changed gem genes to baldwin or coliseum genes. The beauty of Flight Rising is that it isn't about collecting the most expensive dragons but collecting dragons that make you happy.
I've changed dragons to cheaper breeds like mirrors, faes, etc. I've changed gem genes to baldwin or coliseum genes. The beauty of Flight Rising is that it isn't about collecting the most expensive dragons but collecting dragons that make you happy.
13578.png24847.png480.png ARAxlYW.png
5iXiC8z.png
ll0CfnD.png
i've changed imps into spirals before and ill do it again by god
i've changed imps into spirals before and ill do it again by god
V4MLEGs.png[/center] 2St0F.gifDpjXg.gifzFbRg.gifACPG5.gifzFaRb.gif
No. A dragon is worthless (to me) if I don't find joy in it and has no place in my lair.
No. A dragon is worthless (to me) if I don't find joy in it and has no place in my lair.
I recently breed changed all mine to tundras :> except for 2 fathoms
I recently breed changed all mine to tundras :> except for 2 fathoms
tumblr_nxf4jh5X6x1tfzajgo1_500.png
I'll breed change anything and everything. Get plentifuled lmao
I'll breed change anything and everything. Get plentifuled lmao
There will be something here. Eventually.
outside of imps (i think im with the majority about being hesitant/avoiding since theres no way to go back) it ultimately doesnt matter! expensive breeds dont mean much if you arent in love with the dragon itself. while there is a technical value on the breed changes that has nothing on the personal value since these guys are literally a bunch of pixels on a screen and the treasure and gems are fake currency that have no real value. go crazy! do whatever you want! the only thing holding you back (aside from a potential lack of funds) is yourself! if the dragon makes you happy thats worth more than whatever it was before!
outside of imps (i think im with the majority about being hesitant/avoiding since theres no way to go back) it ultimately doesnt matter! expensive breeds dont mean much if you arent in love with the dragon itself. while there is a technical value on the breed changes that has nothing on the personal value since these guys are literally a bunch of pixels on a screen and the treasure and gems are fake currency that have no real value. go crazy! do whatever you want! the only thing holding you back (aside from a potential lack of funds) is yourself! if the dragon makes you happy thats worth more than whatever it was before!
tumblr_static_30bmm6oxkqm8oow8ko4go0o08.gif
only if i've already breed changed them myself. i don't care if it's an imperial, wildclaw, or coatl (unless it's a G1), if it doesn't fit my desired look, it's getting changed.
only if i've already breed changed them myself. i don't care if it's an imperial, wildclaw, or coatl (unless it's a G1), if it doesn't fit my desired look, it's getting changed.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Nothing Fancy Hatchery Raffle!
nope, the only gem breed I particularly care for is sandsurges while my favorite breed is a treasure ancient so I have zero issues whatsoever turning a good color combo into a cute aether that looks the way /I/ want it to no matter what kind of all-gem-gene designer hatchery dragon they used to be. my dragon and I do what I want!
nope, the only gem breed I particularly care for is sandsurges while my favorite breed is a treasure ancient so I have zero issues whatsoever turning a good color combo into a cute aether that looks the way /I/ want it to no matter what kind of all-gem-gene designer hatchery dragon they used to be. my dragon and I do what I want!
There's an idea. Buy Imperials, breed change them to Plentifuls, then breed them to sell fodder and change more Imperials. That would be funny but a little evil.
There's an idea. Buy Imperials, breed change them to Plentifuls, then breed them to sell fodder and change more Imperials. That would be funny but a little evil.
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif