Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
How is the dragon market so horrendous that some people can sell perfectly normal G2+ dragons for 200g+ and I can't even sell an innocent eyed dragon for 45g or a pink arcane primal for 65
How is the dragon market so horrendous that some people can sell perfectly normal G2+ dragons for 200g+ and I can't even sell an innocent eyed dragon for 45g or a pink arcane primal for 65
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
omg just realized my g1 fathom was not only the first fathom with water primal, but the first fathom with ANY primal eye type!!!

crazy. as if my luck that day couldn't get any better (I also got a first page comment on the fathom announcement post)
omg just realized my g1 fathom was not only the first fathom with water primal, but the first fathom with ANY primal eye type!!!

crazy. as if my luck that day couldn't get any better (I also got a first page comment on the fathom announcement post)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Back into DRS after 2 years lol Reprog time

Also I was hoping I'd be able to clear the tier before WoW's expac release but turns out it drops 3 weeks after savage release so that just went out the window ahah rip. I hate juggling multiple MMOs why they both gotta have new expansions around the same time ;_;
Back into DRS after 2 years lol Reprog time

Also I was hoping I'd be able to clear the tier before WoW's expac release but turns out it drops 3 weeks after savage release so that just went out the window ahah rip. I hate juggling multiple MMOs why they both gotta have new expansions around the same time ;_;
not good
not good
Qpv2mvo.png
J7D1quC.png
DDONF8x.png
Jd88XNq.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa
ChZnCSV.gif
aaa
pings are okay! please ping if replying to me
is inking every shingle on the house I'm drawing for my current webcomic page really necessary?

yes...
is inking every shingle on the house I'm drawing for my current webcomic page really necessary?

yes...
Check out my Art Thread
FR+0 They/Them
at this point I wanna purge my entire lair except for one or two dragons :/ not like I adore the minimalist playstyle (I would go for a 200+ dragons lore lair if I could) but I genuinely don't feel attached to my guys at all. maybe this is how it's supposed to be- you're supposed to love someone when you remember their existence but I don't like that. I want them to always be meaningful for me, but it gets hard when they're a lot. it's not a problem I've had in other petsites, though, maybe it's because I have a lair space problem and finishing one dragon costs too much.

I really want to make a lore lair, or at least imply so, but I also just don't want to bother saving money for the projects. saving money for the money itself is more enjoyable for me, yknow? I went months with barely finishing any dragons and I did not have any problems with that. and now I have bazillion dragons with an unseen future I might as well return to my roots.
at this point I wanna purge my entire lair except for one or two dragons :/ not like I adore the minimalist playstyle (I would go for a 200+ dragons lore lair if I could) but I genuinely don't feel attached to my guys at all. maybe this is how it's supposed to be- you're supposed to love someone when you remember their existence but I don't like that. I want them to always be meaningful for me, but it gets hard when they're a lot. it's not a problem I've had in other petsites, though, maybe it's because I have a lair space problem and finishing one dragon costs too much.

I really want to make a lore lair, or at least imply so, but I also just don't want to bother saving money for the projects. saving money for the money itself is more enjoyable for me, yknow? I went months with barely finishing any dragons and I did not have any problems with that. and now I have bazillion dragons with an unseen future I might as well return to my roots.
pixel art of Umay.
I clicked through it really fast so I'm not 100% sure, but I swear it just told me I got two of something from Pinkerton?? is that even possible or did I read it wrong haha
I clicked through it really fast so I'm not 100% sure, but I swear it just told me I got two of something from Pinkerton?? is that even possible or did I read it wrong haha
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
[quote name="Jezaille" date="2024-06-17 21:52:25" ] Indigo Park on its way to becoming my newest hyperfixation: [i][b]Nyoooom[/b][/i] [/quote] Couldn't agree more! I like watching people play the game and also listening to rambley review. ------ Just learned today that you can subscribe to pinglists during rollover without getting logged out... feels illegal.
Jezaille wrote on 2024-06-17 21:52:25:
Indigo Park on its way to becoming my newest hyperfixation:

Nyoooom
Couldn't agree more! I like watching people play the game and also listening to rambley review.

Just learned today that you can subscribe to pinglists during rollover without getting logged out... feels illegal.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I still have two weeks left in my chinese language speedrun. But at this point I'm pretty sure I know how to idk read? Yeah, sure I still use a dictionary. But that's because I want to check how to interpret the word correctly or to check how to read the characters I haven't put in the anki deck. And maybe without a dictionary I still wouldn't be able to understand half of the written text (like how else am I supposed to know these two characters make a single word or when I'm reading an idiom), but... I feel like I achieved my original goal? It's not perfect, but it's good enough for a beginner I think. I'm happy with the result

I'm not happy about the amount of words I know. Which means I need to build my vocabulary. Which means... time to speedrun duolingo! FEED ME WORDS, YOU FUNNY OWL

P.S.
Although "two characters forming a single word" is such a yesn't situation sometimes. I guess it makes more sense to talk about having to interpret two or more characters as part of a whole rather than separately hmm...
I still have two weeks left in my chinese language speedrun. But at this point I'm pretty sure I know how to idk read? Yeah, sure I still use a dictionary. But that's because I want to check how to interpret the word correctly or to check how to read the characters I haven't put in the anki deck. And maybe without a dictionary I still wouldn't be able to understand half of the written text (like how else am I supposed to know these two characters make a single word or when I'm reading an idiom), but... I feel like I achieved my original goal? It's not perfect, but it's good enough for a beginner I think. I'm happy with the result

I'm not happy about the amount of words I know. Which means I need to build my vocabulary. Which means... time to speedrun duolingo! FEED ME WORDS, YOU FUNNY OWL

P.S.
Although "two characters forming a single word" is such a yesn't situation sometimes. I guess it makes more sense to talk about having to interpret two or more characters as part of a whole rather than separately hmm...
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
oh poor thang
oh poor thang
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions