Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
how is it only 4 pm
how is it only 4 pm
pixel art of Umay.
If someone had told me a year ago that I would be enjoying teas with chilli, basil, cacao shells or even ginger in it I wouldn't have believed it but it's sooo good.
A whole new world of tea for me~ Especially the ones that are sweet and a bit spicy
If someone had told me a year ago that I would be enjoying teas with chilli, basil, cacao shells or even ginger in it I wouldn't have believed it but it's sooo good.
A whole new world of tea for me~ Especially the ones that are sweet and a bit spicy
2aoyUTU.png My wood carvings

Got ancients?
I will sit here procrastinating and lurking and then the MOMENT I drop my guard and go out, the announcement will come and then my phone will magically decide mobile data is no or I just won't get a chance to check because I'll be busy talking and forget
I will sit here procrastinating and lurking and then the MOMENT I drop my guard and go out, the announcement will come and then my phone will magically decide mobile data is no or I just won't get a chance to check because I'll be busy talking and forget
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
I have a humble request to any artfighters who are undecided on their teams...

Please join team Seafoam. I would like a fair fight and more people who give me and fellow stardust-ers full points to attack.
I have a humble request to any artfighters who are undecided on their teams...

Please join team Seafoam. I would like a fair fight and more people who give me and fellow stardust-ers full points to attack.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
grab the handrail alphinaud needs you
grab the handrail alphinaud needs you
a1a7b2494a0a4e37bcd248d9541a2df6001a20dd.png
I can't process a single conversation without fumbling somehow. now I'm even more paranoid about it
I can't process a single conversation without fumbling somehow. now I'm even more paranoid about it
pixel art of Umay.
I've got a ~2 hour long dentist appointment coming up in an hour that I am REALLY dreading. Hopefully now that I'm an adult they can go heavy enough on the laughing gas that I can actually feel an effect from it since it's never done anything for me when I was a kid
I've got a ~2 hour long dentist appointment coming up in an hour that I am REALLY dreading. Hopefully now that I'm an adult they can go heavy enough on the laughing gas that I can actually feel an effect from it since it's never done anything for me when I was a kid
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
qLsXWsx.png
FObX7rS.png
Today really is the day food falls into my lap huh...

I didn't even ask or was alerted to this what the heck
Today really is the day food falls into my lap huh...

I didn't even ask or was alerted to this what the heck
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
It's funny when I'm at my worst mentally, people will tell me how happy and relaxed I appear. No I'm just in my "nothings matters" phase and feel a galaxy away from reality. BUT I have art therapy on wednesday and I usually feel better afterward! So I'm looking forward to that.
It's funny when I'm at my worst mentally, people will tell me how happy and relaxed I appear. No I'm just in my "nothings matters" phase and feel a galaxy away from reality. BUT I have art therapy on wednesday and I usually feel better afterward! So I'm looking forward to that.
2aoyUTU.png My wood carvings

Got ancients?
nihilism is dead, embrace absurdism

we are the punchline of a cosmic joke, money ain't real, and we are all gonna die someday

do what you want to do
nihilism is dead, embrace absurdism

we are the punchline of a cosmic joke, money ain't real, and we are all gonna die someday

do what you want to do