Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
@Laticat

No worries about the wait! The updates keep me super happy! Work has been a bit eh recently so this update was perfectly timed! I love how it looks right now!!! I cannot wait for the final piece! I hope everything is going well for you as we come up on the summer months!
@Laticat

No worries about the wait! The updates keep me super happy! Work has been a bit eh recently so this update was perfectly timed! I love how it looks right now!!! I cannot wait for the final piece! I hope everything is going well for you as we come up on the summer months!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@skittles251

I'm so glad you like it and that it was a little bright spot for you! I hope work calms down for you and you can get some rest!

I'm hopefully going to have an update much sooner for you too! Going forward with this I will be refining shapes, adding light and shadows where they are lacking, and painting over most of the sketch. And of course, refining the background. Still a lot to go but it feels like I've hit a groove and I'm so ready to finish this one up!! :D
@skittles251

I'm so glad you like it and that it was a little bright spot for you! I hope work calms down for you and you can get some rest!

I'm hopefully going to have an update much sooner for you too! Going forward with this I will be refining shapes, adding light and shadows where they are lacking, and painting over most of the sketch. And of course, refining the background. Still a lot to go but it feels like I've hit a groove and I'm so ready to finish this one up!! :D
XQg5j7o.png
@skittles251 Well it's been a while again and I apologize for that, but the good news is that this is very nearly complete!! I want to do some more touchups on the AI and the chair and perhaps the background, but otherwise I think this is almost done. Do you have any feedback or edits you would like at this stage? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/c13f80405f7cc70ef458a3c326e39a09.png[/img]
@skittles251

Well it's been a while again and I apologize for that, but the good news is that this is very nearly complete!! I want to do some more touchups on the AI and the chair and perhaps the background, but otherwise I think this is almost done.

Do you have any feedback or edits you would like at this stage?

c13f80405f7cc70ef458a3c326e39a09.png
XQg5j7o.png
@Laticat

Nope! Nothing on my end! I think it all looks really good! :D This is like a late birthday present for me so I'm really happy to see the update!
@Laticat

Nope! Nothing on my end! I think it all looks really good! :D This is like a late birthday present for me so I'm really happy to see the update!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@skittles251

Oh, well happy late birthday!! :D If all goes well I should have the finished piece to you in the next few days!
@skittles251

Oh, well happy late birthday!! :D If all goes well I should have the finished piece to you in the next few days!
XQg5j7o.png
@skittles251 I think it's done!! Unless you have any last minute edits, that is :D I included but a clean version and one with a layer of noise over top! [url=https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jKBrZMbmVdvi_L0UzL1vkda--nKP3U8t?usp=drive_link][img]https://i.gyazo.com/98c9c209043bfb11aca433663f37f8eb.jpg[/img][/url]
@skittles251

I think it's done!! Unless you have any last minute edits, that is :D I included but a clean version and one with a layer of noise over top!

98c9c209043bfb11aca433663f37f8eb.jpg
XQg5j7o.png
@Laticat

Thank you so much! It looks amazing! Maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure I see one with noise?
@Laticat

Thank you so much! It looks amazing! Maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure I see one with noise?
eZ5CPeG.gif

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@skittles251

No you're totally right, it didn't upload lol. But it's there now!! Thank you so much again for your endless patience during this process. I know it took way longer than either of us anticipated, but I'm really happy with the result!! Thank you for commissioning me, it was really fun!
@skittles251

No you're totally right, it didn't upload lol. But it's there now!! Thank you so much again for your endless patience during this process. I know it took way longer than either of us anticipated, but I'm really happy with the result!! Thank you for commissioning me, it was really fun!
XQg5j7o.png