Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 91 92
That's great to hear!
That's great to hear!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Gilded decorative chests... where i can stumble onto this? and what's inside? :o
Gilded decorative chests... where i can stumble onto this? and what's inside? :o
C0nzM50.png
@Xibalba

You can get them from Swipp, getting your Familiars to the final Bonding level or Digging in certain areas.

They usually contain a rubbish item, an Apparel item, a Familiar and a small stash of Gems and Treasure.

Don't get too excited, though. The familiars are often low-value or absent and the Apparel can still be stuff you can get in Iron or sometimes even Rusted chests, like wraps or simple jewellery.

Sometimes you get lucky, though!
@Xibalba

You can get them from Swipp, getting your Familiars to the final Bonding level or Digging in certain areas.

They usually contain a rubbish item, an Apparel item, a Familiar and a small stash of Gems and Treasure.

Don't get too excited, though. The familiars are often low-value or absent and the Apparel can still be stuff you can get in Iron or sometimes even Rusted chests, like wraps or simple jewellery.

Sometimes you get lucky, though!
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy

Thanks! And yeah i'm just curious by nature (: i won't buy one. I wait till i bond my familiars enough.
@Greyjoy

Thanks! And yeah i'm just curious by nature (: i won't buy one. I wait till i bond my familiars enough.
C0nzM50.png
@Aequorin Hello hello~! I'm sorry for posting this so randomly, but I had a question regarding dragon sizes that I figured would be best answered by a member of the staff.

I'm currently considering making Height/Wingspan/Weight charts for my dragons, but I'm a bit hesitant because I wasn't sure if dragon sizes change over time indefinitely.

So my question is this: Do dragons continuously grow, or is there a point in their lives where the numbers stop? And is there anything that triggers them to grow, such as battling in the coliseum or breeding them a certain number of times?
@Aequorin Hello hello~! I'm sorry for posting this so randomly, but I had a question regarding dragon sizes that I figured would be best answered by a member of the staff.

I'm currently considering making Height/Wingspan/Weight charts for my dragons, but I'm a bit hesitant because I wasn't sure if dragon sizes change over time indefinitely.

So my question is this: Do dragons continuously grow, or is there a point in their lives where the numbers stop? And is there anything that triggers them to grow, such as battling in the coliseum or breeding them a certain number of times?
@Mallicat: From the moment a dragon is born until their first breeding cooldown is over, they are considered full grown adults, and won't grow any further. However, some of the dragons and their sizes/weights are bugged, and keep changing when they come off or go back onto their breeding cooldown. But that is a bug, that I hope will be fixed soon. c: I hope that answers your question?
@Mallicat: From the moment a dragon is born until their first breeding cooldown is over, they are considered full grown adults, and won't grow any further. However, some of the dragons and their sizes/weights are bugged, and keep changing when they come off or go back onto their breeding cooldown. But that is a bug, that I hope will be fixed soon. c: I hope that answers your question?
@Gaia Ahhhh that was exactly the answer I was looking for~! ;7; Thank you so much for your help fbnsdkf it was such a speedy response!!

The bug is unfortunate, but I love this site so much and it's such a minor thing so it's fine~ But I was wondering, since you said some dragons change as they come off/go on their breeding cooldown: Will the numbers go back to what they originally were after their first cooldown, or does it change to a different number and stay that way?

Ahh sorry if that question doesn't make as much sense, I'm having a hard time wording it myself. @7@;;
@Gaia Ahhhh that was exactly the answer I was looking for~! ;7; Thank you so much for your help fbnsdkf it was such a speedy response!!

The bug is unfortunate, but I love this site so much and it's such a minor thing so it's fine~ But I was wondering, since you said some dragons change as they come off/go on their breeding cooldown: Will the numbers go back to what they originally were after their first cooldown, or does it change to a different number and stay that way?

Ahh sorry if that question doesn't make as much sense, I'm having a hard time wording it myself. @7@;;
@Mallicat: you're welcome and don't worry, your question makes perfect sense, but I must admit I actually don't know.. I haven't paid much attention to the bug myself, also because I don't breed my dragons that often.. I think it is only the coatls and skydancers that are bugged that way,, and sadly those are the ones with the long cooldowns as well, so not something you can check real quickly.. Maybe Aequorin knows the answer to that question! c:
@Mallicat: you're welcome and don't worry, your question makes perfect sense, but I must admit I actually don't know.. I haven't paid much attention to the bug myself, also because I don't breed my dragons that often.. I think it is only the coatls and skydancers that are bugged that way,, and sadly those are the ones with the long cooldowns as well, so not something you can check real quickly.. Maybe Aequorin knows the answer to that question! c:
@Aequorin

Hi, so I noticed that in the dragon sale forums, the page that had all the hatcheries and their specialties is no longer pinned at the top. I always used that thread to find a hatchery that fit my needs at the time, will it get repinned to the top in the future? Or can I ask why it was unpinned in the first place?
@Aequorin

Hi, so I noticed that in the dragon sale forums, the page that had all the hatcheries and their specialties is no longer pinned at the top. I always used that thread to find a hatchery that fit my needs at the time, will it get repinned to the top in the future? Or can I ask why it was unpinned in the first place?

bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
Hi, just a question. Really love the the new feathery wings and wanted to buy some at the treasure marketplace. They are never there? I check it ever few minutes in case I just missed them. Did I misunderstand and they are already sold out? Or could you only buy them yesterday, or something like that?
Hi, just a question. Really love the the new feathery wings and wanted to buy some at the treasure marketplace. They are never there? I check it ever few minutes in case I just missed them. Did I misunderstand and they are already sold out? Or could you only buy them yesterday, or something like that?
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 91 92