Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Well that didn’t last long
1 2 3
@unidra oh my gosh I didn’t even notice until now and now I’m giggling too
@unidra oh my gosh I didn’t even notice until now and now I’m giggling too
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
Becoming a Gen 1 only lair. I have scried some dragons that I made into breeding projects for so long that I refuse to only be a Gen 1 lair.

This doesn't include the fandragons I have made in my fandragon tab that are still WIPs as I try to make it to a treasure/gem goal. (Currently I'm saving my treasure for Greenskeeper Gathering as I recently moved to Nature and that means Dominance discount off treasure MP next week).

I don't think I can do a monolair and not just because the food shortage will be a problem even with selective feeding but I have a lot of space (maxing it out since it and the apparel slots are mainly permanent installments in the game along with Progens)

My lair is more themed and it was an impulsive decision to switch to Nature Flight but after hatching some eggs from breeding parents for a while I do not regret it.
Becoming a Gen 1 only lair. I have scried some dragons that I made into breeding projects for so long that I refuse to only be a Gen 1 lair.

This doesn't include the fandragons I have made in my fandragon tab that are still WIPs as I try to make it to a treasure/gem goal. (Currently I'm saving my treasure for Greenskeeper Gathering as I recently moved to Nature and that means Dominance discount off treasure MP next week).

I don't think I can do a monolair and not just because the food shortage will be a problem even with selective feeding but I have a lot of space (maxing it out since it and the apparel slots are mainly permanent installments in the game along with Progens)

My lair is more themed and it was an impulsive decision to switch to Nature Flight but after hatching some eggs from breeding parents for a while I do not regret it.
I got that fire eyed aberration I mentioned in my first post! Behold, the lady who made me break my entire lair aesthetic and start accepting abbies of all kinds: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78939320][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/789394/78939320_350.png[/img][/url]
I got that fire eyed aberration I mentioned in my first post! Behold, the lady who made me break my entire lair aesthetic and start accepting abbies of all kinds:

78939320_350.png
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
I think the closest I can say I come to being a monolair is the fact that all of my Perks’s are gen-1s and all of them are moderns. I could never be like a true monolair, I like the variety too much.
I think the closest I can say I come to being a monolair is the fact that all of my Perks’s are gen-1s and all of them are moderns. I could never be like a true monolair, I like the variety too much.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
ive been a monolair ever since i started! I was an imperial monolair until sandies came out and i switched over :]

I have 2 imperials still im trying to get rid of but im too attached </3 they are shoved in the back of my hibden until i can finally give them to someone else and be a true monolair

I looove being a monolair bc it helps me manage my funds and focus all my attention to my sandies! i rarely have more than 3 projects at a time and i have so much lair space
ive been a monolair ever since i started! I was an imperial monolair until sandies came out and i switched over :]

I have 2 imperials still im trying to get rid of but im too attached </3 they are shoved in the back of my hibden until i can finally give them to someone else and be a true monolair

I looove being a monolair bc it helps me manage my funds and focus all my attention to my sandies! i rarely have more than 3 projects at a time and i have so much lair space
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
call me tev :]
- any pronouns
- +2 frt
- fathom and sandie enjoyer
- art creds in dragon bios
At one point I had an Imperial-only lair, a Gaoler-only lair, and a Spiral-only lair... and at one point a G1-only lair... and they lasted for a few months but eventually I fell in love with either a dragon of a different breed that I picked up from the AH that was meant to be trained and exalted, a UMA that was for a different breed than what I was collecting, or an exalt rescue in a thread I was pinged for.

Eventually, I gave up trying to do a mono-breed or a mono-color lair... it eventually ends up incorporating other breeds and colors. I do try to sort my lair tabs by colors still - and, by extension, by lore theme.
At one point I had an Imperial-only lair, a Gaoler-only lair, and a Spiral-only lair... and at one point a G1-only lair... and they lasted for a few months but eventually I fell in love with either a dragon of a different breed that I picked up from the AH that was meant to be trained and exalted, a UMA that was for a different breed than what I was collecting, or an exalt rescue in a thread I was pinged for.

Eventually, I gave up trying to do a mono-breed or a mono-color lair... it eventually ends up incorporating other breeds and colors. I do try to sort my lair tabs by colors still - and, by extension, by lore theme.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
Monolairs are so impossible to me lol,, too many dragon breeds that I adore.
Best I've tried to do is a strictly Arcane aesthetic lair, but even I ended up failing that by getting different dragons. Oops--
Monolairs are so impossible to me lol,, too many dragon breeds that I adore.
Best I've tried to do is a strictly Arcane aesthetic lair, but even I ended up failing that by getting different dragons. Oops--
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
I never considered doing any mono-lairs, but it was really important to me when I first started to have an almost perfectly even elemental distribution for my dragons. So I might've refuse to buy a dragon if it’s wind and I had five total wind dragons but only two total earth dragons, for instance. Though that’s not very relevant to me anymore with the addition of so many eye colors per flight, also ironically wind dragons and plague dragons are now my favorite elements for lore—whereas I used to be upset that I had so many of them back in the day.
I never considered doing any mono-lairs, but it was really important to me when I first started to have an almost perfectly even elemental distribution for my dragons. So I might've refuse to buy a dragon if it’s wind and I had five total wind dragons but only two total earth dragons, for instance. Though that’s not very relevant to me anymore with the addition of so many eye colors per flight, also ironically wind dragons and plague dragons are now my favorite elements for lore—whereas I used to be upset that I had so many of them back in the day.
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
when i clean out my lair i never exalt, i just send dragons to hibden or maybe sell them. still not sure on a lair theme. do not be fooled by my avatar dragon who is allegedly going to be a main character. i have no clue what i'm doing.
when i clean out my lair i never exalt, i just send dragons to hibden or maybe sell them. still not sure on a lair theme. do not be fooled by my avatar dragon who is allegedly going to be a main character. i have no clue what i'm doing.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
If I ever did try to become a monolair or otherwise have specific rules as to what kind of dragons I have, I'd probably also have like an exceptions tab.
If I ever did try to become a monolair or otherwise have specific rules as to what kind of dragons I have, I'd probably also have like an exceptions tab.
pSn2GKM.png
1 2 3