Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Not-so-new player!
Hello everyone!

I've been around like 3 weeks now and I just realized I haven't post anything on here so I thought it would be a good idea, since these few weeks I've got to learn this community seems to be super close and friendly.

I'm Serac and I love all the dragons and the designs here, I've been trying to learn about the genes on the game to achieve pretty dragons though I have a long way to go to fully understand the breeding part, just having a nest and see what comes from it it's exciting enough for me!

I really like to talk to people and share about the games I'm excited about, but I'm actually pretty shy so it takes me a while to get comfy enough to let myself go. But if anyone reading this wants to stop by my messages I'm always eager to have a conversation!

Even though it surely is a lot I need to really understand (Like coli, ugh), I hope to soon start writing lore and stories of my dragons, as I have already a bunch of ideas on what to do with most of them! English is not my first language so I'm not sure about daring to roleplay as it is, but I want them to at least have background.

So, I think that's it on my side.

See you around!
Hello everyone!

I've been around like 3 weeks now and I just realized I haven't post anything on here so I thought it would be a good idea, since these few weeks I've got to learn this community seems to be super close and friendly.

I'm Serac and I love all the dragons and the designs here, I've been trying to learn about the genes on the game to achieve pretty dragons though I have a long way to go to fully understand the breeding part, just having a nest and see what comes from it it's exciting enough for me!

I really like to talk to people and share about the games I'm excited about, but I'm actually pretty shy so it takes me a while to get comfy enough to let myself go. But if anyone reading this wants to stop by my messages I'm always eager to have a conversation!

Even though it surely is a lot I need to really understand (Like coli, ugh), I hope to soon start writing lore and stories of my dragons, as I have already a bunch of ideas on what to do with most of them! English is not my first language so I'm not sure about daring to roleplay as it is, but I want them to at least have background.

So, I think that's it on my side.

See you around!
Welcome welcome, and glad you’re enjoying it so far! Take your time poking around the site and don’t pressure yourself into figuring it out all at once. I’ve been around for years and I’m still finding new ways to play!
Welcome welcome, and glad you’re enjoying it so far! Take your time poking around the site and don’t pressure yourself into figuring it out all at once. I’ve been around for years and I’m still finding new ways to play!
@Serac

Hi Serac, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

(I'm a Coli person, so DM me your questions and I'll gladly help you get comfy in the Coli!!)

There’s a lot of fun and interesting things to do here, lots of choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collectibles of all kinds, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on.

And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover what you enjoy most!!

If you feel a bit shy about asking for free things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players.

We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Lightning Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Sparks" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Lightning's Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • the geniuses at Tiny Little Questions save me all the time -- bookmark them, I'm serious!! xD
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, happy to answer questions or help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies
the generous Rosecloud Sanctuary has a giveaway package for every newbie, plus beautiful dragons to adopt, plus raffles
Lore’s Grotto – Free Items & Dragons

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
@Serac

Hi Serac, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

(I'm a Coli person, so DM me your questions and I'll gladly help you get comfy in the Coli!!)

There’s a lot of fun and interesting things to do here, lots of choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collectibles of all kinds, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on.

And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover what you enjoy most!!

If you feel a bit shy about asking for free things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players.

We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Lightning Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Sparks" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Lightning's Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • the geniuses at Tiny Little Questions save me all the time -- bookmark them, I'm serious!! xD
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, happy to answer questions or help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies
the generous Rosecloud Sanctuary has a giveaway package for every newbie, plus beautiful dragons to adopt, plus raffles
Lore’s Grotto – Free Items & Dragons

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
@Serac - A little late but welcome to Flight Rising and to the Lightning Flight! If you need some help kickstarting your FR experience, Lightning has a program here for new players to receive a 'goodie bag' with items and tips to get you going. If that's something you're interested in, come check out the thread :)
@Serac - A little late but welcome to Flight Rising and to the Lightning Flight! If you need some help kickstarting your FR experience, Lightning has a program here for new players to receive a 'goodie bag' with items and tips to get you going. If that's something you're interested in, come check out the thread :)
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

@Flambe Thanks! And yes, I'm still figuring out things on here and every day getting new things to do!

@dracosauria Thank you very much! I'm feeling comfortable with my current items but I'll surely check those tips!

ETA: I re-read this message and I'd like to point out I didn't tag Bunny because we talked in PMs, I wasn't ignoring anyone! <3
@Flambe Thanks! And yes, I'm still figuring out things on here and every day getting new things to do!

@dracosauria Thank you very much! I'm feeling comfortable with my current items but I'll surely check those tips!

ETA: I re-read this message and I'd like to point out I didn't tag Bunny because we talked in PMs, I wasn't ignoring anyone! <3