Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I hate it when this happens
I swear I’m going to riot [img]https://i.imgur.com/Pqn1ij9.jpeg[/img] (This is my vault btw)
I swear I’m going to riot

Pqn1ij9.jpeg
(This is my vault btw)
CF3tmTg.png
careful now, you might break something
careful now, you might break something
One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
IMlLWzB.gif
Ough, that's uncomfortable ordering lol

Also, congrats, it seems this is the 160000th thread in FRD! The Forum Index said it was at "159999 topics" when rollover started (and probs just needs a moment to update)

Also, congrats, it seems this is the 160000th thread in FRD! The Forum Index said it was at "159999 topics" when rollover started (and probs just needs a moment to update)

2 Shimmering Pinecones

b. 1999

FR +0

2 Shimmering Pinecones

Genderfluid flag 'he/she/they' button

Ace flag 'Asexual' button

Bi flag 'biromantic' button

2 Shimmering Pinecones
[quote name="PunkNoctis" date="2024-05-21 00:44:27" ] Ough, that's uncomfortable ordering lol Also, congrats, it seems this is the 160000th thread in FRD! The Forum Index said it was at "159999 topics" when rollover started (and probs just needs a moment to update) [/quote] Oh really? lol
PunkNoctis wrote on 2024-05-21 00:44:27:

Oh really? lol
CF3tmTg.png
How did you even do that? I poked around a little in Hoard and Game DB and like... none of the sort options had them in that order. Were you sorting by stack age and had stuff listed on AH that expired at different times, maybe?
How did you even do that? I poked around a little in Hoard and Game DB and like... none of the sort options had them in that order. Were you sorting by stack age and had stuff listed on AH that expired at different times, maybe?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, if you have a response to what I said!
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Where is the setting to toggle this to default sorting behavior? I need it in my life

Hate it???? Why??? This is so satisfying imo.
Where is the setting to toggle this to default sorting behavior? I need it in my life

c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
[quote name="Sablekey" date="2024-05-21 02:58:36" ] Hate it???? Why??? This is so satisfying imo. Where is the setting to toggle this to default sorting behavior? I need it in my life [/quote] riot… riot… why… Oh I just consistently bought the fest genes consecutively except for plague fest which my brain forgot and now I have to face the consequences:(
Sablekey wrote on 2024-05-21 02:58:36:
Hate it???? Why??? This is so satisfying imo.
riot… riot… why…

Oh I just consistently bought the fest genes consecutively except for plague fest which my brain forgot and now I have to face the consequences:(
CF3tmTg.png
wait I don't get it? why are we rioting? What is the sorting scheme?

@Talonmaster that was your 3000th post btw!

@Talonmaster that was your 3000th post btw!
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png
I struggle with tone!
Feel free to ping me whenever!
Remember, be nice-
AND DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
G8AyR6r.jpg
WXBzxw1.jpg
J7D1quC.jpg
Lost Crown
[/img][nextcol] Lost Crown [/columns]
[quote name="CrumbledCandy" date="2024-05-21 05:47:20" ] wait I don't get it? why are we rioting? What is the sorting scheme? @/Talonmaster that was your 3000th post btw! [/quote] I think it's because all the genes have 1 of each copy (aka 2 genes per fest)....except the gene Riot, which they only have the Aberration copy of. Otherwise it'd be a perfect rectangle. (They're missing the Gaoler Riot gene). ...Also the fests I'm pretty sure are out of order with the fest order.
CrumbledCandy wrote on 2024-05-21 05:47:20:

@/Talonmaster that was your 3000th post btw!

I think it's because all the genes have 1 of each copy (aka 2 genes per fest)....except the gene Riot, which they only have the Aberration copy of. Otherwise it'd be a perfect rectangle. (They're missing the Gaoler Riot gene).

...Also the fests I'm pretty sure are out of order with the fest order.
x72ysXo.png
[quote name="StarDay" date="2024-05-21 06:23:46" ] [quote name="CrumbledCandy" date="2024-05-21 05:47:20" ] wait I don't get it? why are we rioting? What is the sorting scheme? @/Talonmaster that was your 3000th post btw! [/quote] I think it's because all the genes have 1 of each copy (aka 2 genes per fest)....except the gene Riot, which they only have the Aberration copy of. Otherwise it'd be a perfect rectangle. (They're missing the Gaoler Riot gene). ...Also the fests I'm pretty sure are out of order with the fest order. [/quote] They aren't missing Gaoler riot, it's just in front of the Rockbreakers for whatever reason.
StarDay wrote on 2024-05-21 06:23:46:
CrumbledCandy wrote on 2024-05-21 05:47:20:

@/Talonmaster that was your 3000th post btw!

I think it's because all the genes have 1 of each copy (aka 2 genes per fest)....except the gene Riot, which they only have the Aberration copy of. Otherwise it'd be a perfect rectangle. (They're missing the Gaoler Riot gene).

...Also the fests I'm pretty sure are out of order with the fest order.
They aren't missing Gaoler riot, it's just in front of the Rockbreakers for whatever reason.

Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
actuallyadinosaur a tiny doodle of a small goose like dinosaur with yellow beak white feathers and red eyes