Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Let us add scenes to lair tabs (mock-up)
[center]This might come out as a weird suggestion at first glance, but i'm all for customization, and i thought adding scenes to lair tabs could give an extra push to make a lair look super unique! I allowed myself to make a quick mockup (please excuse the bad cropping) [img]https://imgur.com/sb337Om.png[/img][/center]
This might come out as a weird suggestion at first glance, but i'm all for customization, and i thought adding scenes to lair tabs could give an extra push to make a lair look super unique!

I allowed myself to make a quick mockup (please excuse the bad cropping)

sb337Om.png
beastclantop.png
So, when I heard you say that, this is more in line with what came to mind (forgive me using my projects tab; my main one felt too verbose):

A Lair tab showing the first five dragons, and having an image beneath the text in the tab description

And honestly? I super dig it!

CSS transparency and I are not, apparently, on speaking terms, but here's what it could look like if both the text box and background can be set differently:

A Lair tab showing the first five dragons, with both the tab description and background having been set to scenes

The background images onsite are set to natively be at a low transparency, but I know there's a workaround out there... I'm just not at a good enough HTML/CSS understanding to work it atm. If done right, this could look amazing!

But... there is also a small problem. The scenes aren't tall enough to fill the full page. I suppose the fade to white would help, but it's still worth noting.
So, when I heard you say that, this is more in line with what came to mind (forgive me using my projects tab; my main one felt too verbose):

A Lair tab showing the first five dragons, and having an image beneath the text in the tab description

And honestly? I super dig it!

CSS transparency and I are not, apparently, on speaking terms, but here's what it could look like if both the text box and background can be set differently:

A Lair tab showing the first five dragons, with both the tab description and background having been set to scenes

The background images onsite are set to natively be at a low transparency, but I know there's a workaround out there... I'm just not at a good enough HTML/CSS understanding to work it atm. If done right, this could look amazing!

But... there is also a small problem. The scenes aren't tall enough to fill the full page. I suppose the fade to white would help, but it's still worth noting.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, if you have a response to what I said!
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Support; we need more ways to customize our lair
Support! I'd love more lair customizations, and another reason to buy scenes ^^
Support! I'd love more lair customizations, and another reason to buy scenes ^^
Support! This looks really nice and I now would love the ability to do this!
Support! This looks really nice and I now would love the ability to do this!
Hai.png

Adopt Shop!
Seeking these skins:
yes both options would be great.
yes both options would be great.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I love this idea!
I love this idea!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png