Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed atm!]
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
Bathyal lore:

A little silly magician who performs in the park for children. He excels at card tricks, but also is able to pull off hat tricks as well as other illusion-based magic. He has a rather flamboyant and eccentric personality, but is a friendly and kindhearted dragon.

In his past he had an accident involving a bicycle crash, so he uses a cane to walk. Since then, he has always had a positive outlook on life and tries to make the most of his time. He has many supportive friends who come to support his magic shows.
Bathyal lore:

A little silly magician who performs in the park for children. He excels at card tricks, but also is able to pull off hat tricks as well as other illusion-based magic. He has a rather flamboyant and eccentric personality, but is a friendly and kindhearted dragon.

In his past he had an accident involving a bicycle crash, so he uses a cane to walk. Since then, he has always had a positive outlook on life and tries to make the most of his time. He has many supportive friends who come to support his magic shows.
TntJeP6.png
Revenant is very cute and I'd like to adopt her. Could I have lore on the lines of a sort of goblincore collector type?
Revenant is very cute and I'd like to adopt her. Could I have lore on the lines of a sort of goblincore collector type?
She/They
Q2if6VF.png
J7D1quC.png
x8YqlBy.gif
5hF3FGk.png
Light-Network.png
@OnnaStik Here's the lore, sending now!

~

Revenant absolutely loves the dark, horror aesthetic. She is an avid collector of odd trinkets and stuff that other dragons would consider "junk"; for instance, she has several jars of preserved animal bits lined up in her den, along with some polished bones and tomes of dark magic. Although most of the clan is a bit creeped out by her, she has a reputation for helping those who seek her help in exchange for items to add to her collection.

She also has a bit of a sweet tooth and loves anything made of raspberries. Pies are her favorite but raspberry tea is a close second. Her pet crow, Nadia, enjoys nabbing the crumbs of whatever delicacy Revenant is eating.
@OnnaStik Here's the lore, sending now!

~

Revenant absolutely loves the dark, horror aesthetic. She is an avid collector of odd trinkets and stuff that other dragons would consider "junk"; for instance, she has several jars of preserved animal bits lined up in her den, along with some polished bones and tomes of dark magic. Although most of the clan is a bit creeped out by her, she has a reputation for helping those who seek her help in exchange for items to add to her collection.

She also has a bit of a sweet tooth and loves anything made of raspberries. Pies are her favorite but raspberry tea is a close second. Her pet crow, Nadia, enjoys nabbing the crumbs of whatever delicacy Revenant is eating.
TntJeP6.png
is there a minimum for pwyw? i am interested in this bb! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/811806/81180503_350.png[/img]
is there a minimum for pwyw? i am interested in this bb!

81180503_350.png
2bf6nnX.png
CISPrku.png
joJXsVi.png
T4Peb9C.png
mlHpBMC.png

475618a2082601dc292b32acccca194ee77c722a.png Q6drCO3.gif7fe6af8c8281e27e2636da9ea281ee8a181b23c0.png
2bf6nnX.png
@GeckoGuy Oof I should have locked this thread down, my bad, I'm actually doing a big giveaway here! It's not open to the public right now but if you want to get pinged for when it does feel free to check it out!

Because that was my mistake I'm happy to give her to you for the price she was at in the giveaway thread, which is free!

For informational purposes, in general for PWYW it's considered polite to offer above fodder prices (so whatever you would get from exalting). Typically that's a range of 10-15kt/g! This is to reassure the giver that you're not going to immediately level and exalt for profit. For G1s or dragons of higher value it's a show of good faith to give a bit more (I've gotten 50g for a dragon before) but it's not required, especially if you're on the newer side. It's more of a like a tip saying, "hey thanks for giving me this dragon for much cheaper than I would have normally gotten it!"
@GeckoGuy Oof I should have locked this thread down, my bad, I'm actually doing a big giveaway here! It's not open to the public right now but if you want to get pinged for when it does feel free to check it out!

Because that was my mistake I'm happy to give her to you for the price she was at in the giveaway thread, which is free!

For informational purposes, in general for PWYW it's considered polite to offer above fodder prices (so whatever you would get from exalting). Typically that's a range of 10-15kt/g! This is to reassure the giver that you're not going to immediately level and exalt for profit. For G1s or dragons of higher value it's a show of good faith to give a bit more (I've gotten 50g for a dragon before) but it's not required, especially if you're on the newer side. It's more of a like a tip saying, "hey thanks for giving me this dragon for much cheaper than I would have normally gotten it!"
TntJeP6.png
ooh thank you so much, I appreciate your reply so much!!! and if you're sure about it I would still love to take her, thanks again!!! :D
ooh thank you so much, I appreciate your reply so much!!! and if you're sure about it I would still love to take her, thanks again!!! :D
2bf6nnX.png
CISPrku.png
joJXsVi.png
T4Peb9C.png
mlHpBMC.png

475618a2082601dc292b32acccca194ee77c722a.png Q6drCO3.gif7fe6af8c8281e27e2636da9ea281ee8a181b23c0.png
2bf6nnX.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48