Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free/PWYW Dragons w/ FREE custom lore!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@PWYW/Free Lore Dragons by DismasYves Hello! Plenty of new PWYW and free dragons to take a look at! I also quite like some of the fodder babies I have listed so make sure to peek at those! Thanks!
@PWYW/Free Lore Dragons by DismasYves Hello! Plenty of new PWYW and free dragons to take a look at! I also quite like some of the fodder babies I have listed so make sure to peek at those! Thanks!
TntJeP6.png
[Center][font=cambria][size=4][color=#524534]@DismasYves (Apologies if you’re subbed and get a double notification from my ping; just a habit of mine if I don’t see it mentioned, but I might have missed it :p) Hello! I’m quite interested in this dragon, and I’d love to have some lore written with them. I have an idea in mind and I’d love if you could write a bit on that, but is it okay if you hold them for a day? I’ll get back on my plans and you can write afterwards :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85783947][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/857840/85783947_350.png[/img][/url]
@DismasYves
(Apologies if you’re subbed and get a double notification from my ping; just a habit of mine if I don’t see it mentioned, but I might have missed it :p)

Hello! I’m quite interested in this dragon, and I’d love to have some lore written with them. I have an idea in mind and I’d love if you could write a bit on that, but is it okay if you hold them for a day? I’ll get back on my plans and you can write afterwards :D

85783947_350.png
Hello! may i request this dragon please? I would some lore for them, they remind me alot of koi fish so maybe something around that? not too sure you have creative control :P [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92756192][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927562/92756192_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! may i request this dragon please? I would some lore for them, they remind me alot of koi fish so maybe something around that? not too sure you have creative control :P

92756192_350.png
@Luciferases Sure, I do holds for 3 days max. Let me know when you have your idea!

@LeaBee Here's the lore, sending her over now!

~

Lurking in the murky depths of a pond in the Abiding Boneyard, a small Veilspun dragon ponders her next meal. She uses her bioluminescent angler lights to attract prey such as insects and small fish. Her scales help her blend in with the black mud at the bottom of the pond, while the whiter parts help disguise her from below as she blends in with the sunlight coming from above.

Oakes enjoys socializing with other dragons, especially other Veilspun, and may occasionally venture out from her pond to visit others living nearby. When she does, she will always bring gifts of woven plant matter or pretty insect wings, for she was raised to be very respectful and polite. She is almost always on time, and her favorite snack to be served is leaf cake.
@Luciferases Sure, I do holds for 3 days max. Let me know when you have your idea!

~

Lurking in the murky depths of a pond in the Abiding Boneyard, a small Veilspun dragon ponders her next meal. She uses her bioluminescent angler lights to attract prey such as insects and small fish. Her scales help her blend in with the black mud at the bottom of the pond, while the whiter parts help disguise her from below as she blends in with the sunlight coming from above.

Oakes enjoys socializing with other dragons, especially other Veilspun, and may occasionally venture out from her pond to visit others living nearby. When she does, she will always bring gifts of woven plant matter or pretty insect wings, for she was raised to be very respectful and polite. She is almost always on time, and her favorite snack to be served is leaf cake.
TntJeP6.png
@DismasYves

I’ve actually got my idea now :D I was thinking of the Aether as being captured by my group of dragons (simply known as the Syndicate), and is only brought out at night due to him being able to glow. They shrunk the dragon and put him as like a lantern to attract other dragons due to the strange sight, like bait, before the Syndicate captures the dragons. Something like that?

No worries about length, I can definitely build on it; just want to have a small piece to get started <3 Thanks!
@DismasYves

I’ve actually got my idea now :D I was thinking of the Aether as being captured by my group of dragons (simply known as the Syndicate), and is only brought out at night due to him being able to glow. They shrunk the dragon and put him as like a lantern to attract other dragons due to the strange sight, like bait, before the Syndicate captures the dragons. Something like that?

No worries about length, I can definitely build on it; just want to have a small piece to get started <3 Thanks!
I just wanted to pop in and say I adopted Marisha after seeing here here! <3 I don't have a specific plan for her yet, but I was thinking she'd make a neat, sort of Eldritch-magic Aberration dragon.
I just wanted to pop in and say I adopted Marisha after seeing here here! <3 I don't have a specific plan for her yet, but I was thinking she'd make a neat, sort of Eldritch-magic Aberration dragon.
UBaiWUV.pngeswSnrS.pngypcKWM0.png
gziv3Ja.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png
@pythonesque Wonderful, thank you so much for adopting! I think that sounds like a really cool idea, can't wait to see it!
@pythonesque Wonderful, thank you so much for adopting! I think that sounds like a really cool idea, can't wait to see it!
TntJeP6.png
[quote name="DismasYves" date="2024-05-15 00:54:21" ] @Luciferases Sure, I do holds for 3 days max. Let me know when you have your idea! @LeaBee Here's the lore, sending her over now! ~ Lurking in the murky depths of a pond in the Abiding Boneyard, a small Veilspun dragon ponders her next meal. She uses her bioluminescent angler lights to attract prey such as insects and small fish. Her scales help her blend in with the black mud at the bottom of the pond, while the whiter parts help disguise her from below as she blends in with the sunlight coming from above. Oakes enjoys socializing with other dragons, especially other Veilspun, and may occasionally venture out from her pond to visit others living nearby. When she does, she will always bring gifts of woven plant matter or pretty insect wings, for she was raised to be very respectful and polite. She is almost always on time, and her favorite snack to be served is leaf cake. [/quote] Thank you so much! i love her lore i will cherish her <3
DismasYves wrote on 2024-05-15 00:54:21:

~

Thank you so much! i love her lore i will cherish her <3
@Luciferases Here's the lore, sending now!

~

Light lived a peaceful life in the mountains, but one day while he was out foraging for food he was kidnapped and taken to a secret location. The group known as the Syndicate experimented on him, shrinking his size until he was a mere few centimeters tall, and trapped him within a lantern. Because of his innate ability to glow, they used him to lure other dragons into their traps.

Although he felt horrible about capitulating to the Syndicate's demands, he was at least grateful that he had not seen any of his friends from the mountains be captured. Taking things day by day, he held out hope that he would one day be rescued...
@Luciferases Here's the lore, sending now!

~

Light lived a peaceful life in the mountains, but one day while he was out foraging for food he was kidnapped and taken to a secret location. The group known as the Syndicate experimented on him, shrinking his size until he was a mere few centimeters tall, and trapped him within a lantern. Because of his innate ability to glow, they used him to lure other dragons into their traps.

Although he felt horrible about capitulating to the Syndicate's demands, he was at least grateful that he had not seen any of his friends from the mountains be captured. Taking things day by day, he held out hope that he would one day be rescued...
TntJeP6.png
~
~
TntJeP6.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48