Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hot Water?!?!
I personally find cold water more refreshing, but I do drink hot water in the shower to check the temperature incase it's actually really cold and my body can't sense it lol.
I personally find cold water more refreshing, but I do drink hot water in the shower to check the temperature incase it's actually really cold and my body can't sense it lol.
Lmao FR+15
Message at your own risk
PRAISE THE LIGHTWEAVER OR I’LL TAKE AWAY YOUR CHEESE PRIVILEGES (Vegans/those who are allergic to dairy products- I’LL STEAL YOUR EYEBROWS)
i never really knew there were people that wanted/preferred to drink hot water haha. i know someone who will only drink room-temp water and i'd jokingly make fun of her for that in itself being weird.

that being said i'll drink any temperature of water but i much prefer it to be cold. but if warm/hot water is all i have i'll still drink it. very interesting that some people prefer hot water! can't say i've ever had that craving lol.
i never really knew there were people that wanted/preferred to drink hot water haha. i know someone who will only drink room-temp water and i'd jokingly make fun of her for that in itself being weird.

that being said i'll drink any temperature of water but i much prefer it to be cold. but if warm/hot water is all i have i'll still drink it. very interesting that some people prefer hot water! can't say i've ever had that craving lol.
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
VvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.pngll0CfnD.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
guys... my american self needs my water iced...

but seriously, i kind of forgot that cold water was sort of a cultural thing. the u.s. is just weird, i guess.
guys... my american self needs my water iced...

but seriously, i kind of forgot that cold water was sort of a cultural thing. the u.s. is just weird, i guess.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Nothing Fancy Hatchery Raffle!
*starts playing hot water by king gizzard and the lizard wizard*

ahem, now that i got that out of my system. im not really a hot water drinker but i do prefer room temp water over cold water! i just find it.. easier? for some reason? not sure why to be honest. my spouse only likes cold water though so we have a fridge brita and a kitchen counter berkey (that my sister gave to me after she got a fridge with a water dispenser). i do drink a lot of tea though.

i don't drink water from my shower though. despite living in one of the highest col areas in my country i regularly get brown water that our local government does nothing about (but is very aware of).
*starts playing hot water by king gizzard and the lizard wizard*

ahem, now that i got that out of my system. im not really a hot water drinker but i do prefer room temp water over cold water! i just find it.. easier? for some reason? not sure why to be honest. my spouse only likes cold water though so we have a fridge brita and a kitchen counter berkey (that my sister gave to me after she got a fridge with a water dispenser). i do drink a lot of tea though.

i don't drink water from my shower though. despite living in one of the highest col areas in my country i regularly get brown water that our local government does nothing about (but is very aware of).
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
No, hot water is repulsive.

Room temperature is fine but there is no scenario where I would actively seek out hot water lol
No, hot water is repulsive.

Room temperature is fine but there is no scenario where I would actively seek out hot water lol

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Can't say I have had that specific experience.

Perhaps a cup of hot chocolate/tea would quench the craving?
Can't say I have had that specific experience.

Perhaps a cup of hot chocolate/tea would quench the craving?
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
honestly i get it. i drink cold water too, i drink tea and coffee, so it's not as if i'm chugging hot water to sate some other desire. sometimes the craving is specifically for a nice mug of hot water :)
honestly i get it. i drink cold water too, i drink tea and coffee, so it's not as if i'm chugging hot water to sate some other desire. sometimes the craving is specifically for a nice mug of hot water :)
hikaru
23 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
__________________________________________5bf9ceca7418e0677aee8014c0e2bfdf.png
I like cold water, but more “cool” than “ice-cold.” Unless it’s a really hot day, ice-cold water just hurts my throat…
I like cold water, but more “cool” than “ice-cold.” Unless it’s a really hot day, ice-cold water just hurts my throat…
hdWqAOO.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.png
Fandragon tabs: 1 + 2 ~ Art Fight
oJK1fXV.png
(<--- cold showerer)
(<--- cold showerer)
79f64b0c-70c9-44db-898d-0bc728894b05.png vOGzFYa.png
he_him-pixilart(4).png
sr2b641cea777aws3.png
he_him-pixilart.png
he_him-pixilart(1).png
dogboy-pixilart.png
he_him-pixilart(3).png