Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sporebelly for DH M (new colors 5/10!)
Could I please get a preorder spot for Sporebelly Green? :)
Could I please get a preorder spot for Sporebelly Green? :)
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
Just poppin' in with a colour suggestion because I just bought a beautiful g1 baby and would love to give sporebelly to. Spruce! Would love to see that colour in the future if possible! :D
Just poppin' in with a colour suggestion because I just bought a beautiful g1 baby and would love to give sporebelly to. Spruce! Would love to see that colour in the future if possible! :D
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@Shalott Holy cow what gorgeous boys! [emoji=guardian love size=1] May I use Thorndark as the example dragon for Cyan? @ShiningFlight Please feel free to bump!! Work has been kicking my butt lately so I haven't been able to be as active here as I'd like - hopefully it'll calm down soon but in the meantime I definitely appreciate the help keeping the thread active. I love the scry! Are you planning to use Sporebelly on it without a Spores tertiary? :O @carnwennhau Wow, they're beautiful! I love how all the accent colors flow together. @Darkfeather Thank you! For sure getting everything ported over to females (and hatchlings!) is the ultimate plan. In the meantime if you're after Sunset and can't find it you're welcome to request a slot for it anyways and I'll open up preorders for a reprint run :) (Also yesss Peacock Spores is so pretty! I might sneak that into my next set of colors hehe.) @otakuderp13 Added, thank you! @Sinnabelle Ahhh I love Spruce Spores! Spruce in anything is just so lovely. I'll add it to my list!
@Shalott Holy cow what gorgeous boys! May I use Thorndark as the example dragon for Cyan?

@ShiningFlight Please feel free to bump!! Work has been kicking my butt lately so I haven't been able to be as active here as I'd like - hopefully it'll calm down soon but in the meantime I definitely appreciate the help keeping the thread active. I love the scry! Are you planning to use Sporebelly on it without a Spores tertiary? :O

@carnwennhau Wow, they're beautiful! I love how all the accent colors flow together.

@Darkfeather Thank you! For sure getting everything ported over to females (and hatchlings!) is the ultimate plan. In the meantime if you're after Sunset and can't find it you're welcome to request a slot for it anyways and I'll open up preorders for a reprint run :) (Also yesss Peacock Spores is so pretty! I might sneak that into my next set of colors hehe.)

@otakuderp13 Added, thank you!

@Sinnabelle Ahhh I love Spruce Spores! Spruce in anything is just so lovely. I'll add it to my list!
I'm interested in getting Bronze reprinted and am willing to pay for as many copies as needed to get it reprinted.

I'll also take a slot for Abyss, Green and Coal.
I'm interested in getting Bronze reprinted and am willing to pay for as many copies as needed to get it reprinted.

I'll also take a slot for Abyss, Green and Coal.
arOGchX.png
Glad you like them, thank you!
And of course, please feel free to add Thorndark to the gallery. ^^
Glad you like them, thank you!
And of course, please feel free to add Thorndark to the gallery. ^^
@Dracowolf Wow, thank you so much for your interest!! [s]Since Bronze is eligible for instant reprints I've gone ahead and reprinted it and sent you PAs for the three copies needed[/s]. (I see I type too slow and you've already picked them up lol!) I've also added you for Abyss, Green, and Coal! @Shalott Thanks! He's up there now and looking so spiffy next to the other example dragons. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] [center]@pinglist-27092 [item=Accent: Sporebelly Bronze][/center] Thanks to Dracowolf sponsoring a reprint, 6 fresh copies of [b]Sporebelly Bronze[/b] are now available [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Accent%3A+Sporebelly+Bronze]in the Auction House[/url]!
@Dracowolf Wow, thank you so much for your interest!! Since Bronze is eligible for instant reprints I've gone ahead and reprinted it and sent you PAs for the three copies needed. (I see I type too slow and you've already picked them up lol!) I've also added you for Abyss, Green, and Coal!

@Shalott Thanks! He's up there now and looking so spiffy next to the other example dragons.

@Sporebelly general pings
Accent: Sporebelly Bronze

Thanks to Dracowolf sponsoring a reprint, 6 fresh copies of Sporebelly Bronze are now available in the Auction House!
@Brunkori

Maybe Stone for Earthpapa colored Dusthides?
@Brunkori

Maybe Stone for Earthpapa colored Dusthides?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@Brunkori

Yes I am! The tert doesn’t match and I’m probably going to leave it as basic anyway, I mainly love how it ‘pears’ with the wings, and the green matches up with the eyes!
@Brunkori

Yes I am! The tert doesn’t match and I’m probably going to leave it as basic anyway, I mainly love how it ‘pears’ with the wings, and the green matches up with the eyes!
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
Hmmm. I wonder if you'd be open to making a custom Avocado Sporebelly after the Green one. This is my guy. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=310&breed=25&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=295&winggene=295&wings=54&auth=656f57abfd10f57e4d0ac6b00744b14f2917f76f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hmmm. I wonder if you'd be open to making a custom Avocado Sporebelly after the Green one. This is my guy.

dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=310&breed=25&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=295&winggene=295&wings=54&auth=656f57abfd10f57e4d0ac6b00744b14f2917f76f&dummyext=prev.png
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
You won't believe how good my Mated Pairs tab is.
Bumpp
Bumpp
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif