Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art trades? c:
@Quarth Heya~ here's my side of the trade ^^ lmk if i should add or change anything~ [url=https://ibb.co/mFw8JWc][img]https://i.ibb.co/x80HhT7/Untitled154-20240519235515.png[/img][/url]
@Quarth Heya~ here's my side of the trade ^^ lmk if i should add or change anything~
Untitled154-20240519235515.png
cfFrvOr.png never gonna give you up
Tsukimayu
She/Her | FR +15
»PWYW Art Shop
never gonna let you down
BHtr8NX.png
@Commander Ah, I get that,, but they actually changed something about the mobile graphics so the space needed for the game is a lot less now ^^ They plan on further decreasing the space needed soon iirc! Anyway,, I finished the drawing of Extermina! Let me know if there's anything that you'd like me to change <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/xRkMtj6.png[/img]
@Commander

Ah, I get that,, but they actually changed something about the mobile graphics so the space needed for the game is a lot less now ^^ They plan on further decreasing the space needed soon iirc!

Anyway,, I finished the drawing of Extermina! Let me know if there's anything that you'd like me to change <3
xRkMtj6.png
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@Tsukimayu

Omg i love it :D Nothing needs to be changed, he looks absolutely amazing! Thank you!! I'll finish my half tomorrow, since I've had a pretty long drive today ^^ <3
@Tsukimayu

Omg i love it :D Nothing needs to be changed, he looks absolutely amazing! Thank you!! I'll finish my half tomorrow, since I've had a pretty long drive today ^^ <3

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
Ooh, maybe I'll see about trying it~ I have been tempted by conversations about it and seeing the various chars.

Ahhh, I love them! They look super wicked! Thanks a bunch!

I think it's okay from what I see~ My iPad isn't the most reliable source, lol. I'd love to stick it on their various pages if you're fine with that. I'd give credit, but it's totally fine if you prefer I don't. :3

You're fine to stick mine on your TH, btw. I forgot if I followed you or not, but I'm Overlord_Zero there.
Ooh, maybe I'll see about trying it~ I have been tempted by conversations about it and seeing the various chars.

Ahhh, I love them! They look super wicked! Thanks a bunch!

I think it's okay from what I see~ My iPad isn't the most reliable source, lol. I'd love to stick it on their various pages if you're fine with that. I'd give credit, but it's totally fine if you prefer I don't. :3

You're fine to stick mine on your TH, btw. I forgot if I followed you or not, but I'm Overlord_Zero there.
@Commander

Neat! Yeah, of course feel free to upload it anywhere with credit! I'll upload all the art I get from this thread once I'm back home, since I don't like doing it on mobile ^^'

And definitely do! Genshin is an incredible game :D
@Commander

Neat! Yeah, of course feel free to upload it anywhere with credit! I'll upload all the art I get from this thread once I'm back home, since I don't like doing it on mobile ^^'

And definitely do! Genshin is an incredible game :D

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
AH YES! Same, it's just a pain to do on anything but a computer! xD Plus I don't think my iPad has the PW to my TH anyway.

Anywho, just added and subbed to your TH~ ;D Thanks again!
AH YES! Same, it's just a pain to do on anything but a computer! xD Plus I don't think my iPad has the PW to my TH anyway.

Anywho, just added and subbed to your TH~ ;D Thanks again!
@Quarth Tell me if I need to change anything! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4W4UwyE.jpeg[/img] Hope it looks ok

@Quarth
Tell me if I need to change anything!
4W4UwyE.jpeg
Hope it looks ok
This signature is for an achievement ok
@mapleteadragonn Oooo I love it! Thank you so much!! <33 ----- @Tsukimayu I finished it! Sorry for taking a bit longer,, my vacation ended up a bit busier than I expected- [img]https://i.imgur.com/zQfisIN.png[/img]
@mapleteadragonn

Oooo I love it! Thank you so much!! <33

@Tsukimayu

I finished it! Sorry for taking a bit longer,, my vacation ended up a bit busier than I expected-
zQfisIN.png

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@Quarth no problem! eee he looks so cute, thank you~