Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] C.O.L.O.R.S. (FINISHED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
@moondragon83 everything you did is peachy in both thread and in Form! Blaseball - oh my, that is not a typo and now I am down the rabbit hole. XD Fee - sorry, but the Forms entry needs a 10k or 10g fee sent by PM, please. Your QOTD still counts for QOTD badge and gets 5 free raffle tickets. But if you want the Forms entry to count towards Prize Badge count and a bunch more raffle tickets depending on the hatchlings, that activity comes with a fee to support prizes and Nature Dom. I apologize for any confusion. @RedKhezu - same as note to moondragon83 above. I apologize for any confusion about fee. But you made me look up Mudsbray and Mudsdale and glad to meet those equines :D @caerulius cool story and goodwill to Wind! [emoji=nature rune size=1] QOTD logged to here [emoji=nature rune size=1]
@moondragon83 everything you did is peachy in both thread and in Form!

Blaseball - oh my, that is not a typo and now I am down the rabbit hole. XD

Fee - sorry, but the Forms entry needs a 10k or 10g fee sent by PM, please. Your
QOTD still counts for QOTD badge and gets 5 free raffle tickets. But if you want the Forms entry to count towards Prize Badge count and a bunch more raffle tickets depending on the hatchlings, that activity comes with a fee to support prizes and Nature Dom. I apologize for any confusion.

@RedKhezu - same as note to moondragon83 above. I apologize for any confusion about fee.

But you made me look up Mudsbray and Mudsdale and glad to meet those equines :D

@caerulius cool story and goodwill to Wind!

QOTD logged to here
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
Insects are a phobia for many, but perhaps this pair is cute enough to be an exception. In their honor, what's something in FR or in life that you disliked at first but eventually liked?

I came back after a long break and I wasn't a huge fan of scenes, but now I love them! I'm just resistant to change I guess, haha.
Insects are a phobia for many, but perhaps this pair is cute enough to be an exception. In their honor, what's something in FR or in life that you disliked at first but eventually liked?

I came back after a long break and I wasn't a huge fan of scenes, but now I love them! I'm just resistant to change I guess, haha.
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
Haha noted! They do add up quickly in price tag across a full lair, too! [emoji=nature rune size=1] [emoji=nature rune size=1] [emoji=nature rune size=1]
Haha noted! They do add up quickly in price tag across a full lair, too!

QOTD: In FR I disliked Capsule when I first started playing, but now I like it on most breeds.
QOTD: In FR I disliked Capsule when I first started playing, but now I like it on most breeds.
_______ dT9HQge.png
mAiCJNJ.png
q9EEy5M.png
nWiQNX9.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
Arcane-Network.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
An Obelisk dragon head with bubbles floating around it
[quote]Q.O.T.D. - Insects are a phobia for many, but perhaps this pair is cute enough to be an exception. In their honor, what's something in FR or in life that you disliked at first but eventually liked?[/quote] I wasn't a huge fan of Spirals for most of the 10 years I've played FR, but I've become endeared to the female pose at least. I still can't get into the male pose, it's so busy!
Quote:
Q.O.T.D. - Insects are a phobia for many, but perhaps this pair is cute enough to be an exception. In their honor, what's something in FR or in life that you disliked at first but eventually liked?

I wasn't a huge fan of Spirals for most of the 10 years I've played FR, but I've become endeared to the female pose at least. I still can't get into the male pose, it's so busy!
tBEwf9d.pngKrbfTr4.png2wxVpfx.png
SUNDAY Q.O.T.D. - Insects are a phobia for many, but perhaps this pair is cute enough to be an exception. In their honor, what's something in FR or in life that you disliked at first but eventually liked?

Ironically I really disliked anything to do with Dominance on FR when I first started playing, it was overwhelming and I much preferred to solo-play, breed my dragons in peace, and not interact much with other players lol. When I came back from hiatus I became really intensely involved in the flight-wide events (like this one), collecting badges, and I really love the friendly competition within and between flights :)

Loved this event when you guys ran it during the Wood dragons event, excited to see it come back!
SUNDAY Q.O.T.D. - Insects are a phobia for many, but perhaps this pair is cute enough to be an exception. In their honor, what's something in FR or in life that you disliked at first but eventually liked?

Ironically I really disliked anything to do with Dominance on FR when I first started playing, it was overwhelming and I much preferred to solo-play, breed my dragons in peace, and not interact much with other players lol. When I came back from hiatus I became really intensely involved in the flight-wide events (like this one), collecting badges, and I really love the friendly competition within and between flights :)

Loved this event when you guys ran it during the Wood dragons event, excited to see it come back!
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

QOTD - Sunday

When I was growing up, I was a HUGE dog person and didn't like cats. It wasn't until I was in my mid-20s and worked as a caregiver in a household with three cats that I learned to really love them!
QOTD - Sunday

When I was growing up, I was a HUGE dog person and didn't like cats. It wasn't until I was in my mid-20s and worked as a caregiver in a household with three cats that I learned to really love them!
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png smallwarcamp10.png 21cejiX.png
Sunday

Q.O.T.D. - Insects are a phobia for many, but perhaps this pair is cute enough to be an exception. In their honor, what's something in FR or in life that you disliked at first but eventually liked?

I really used to dislike cottage cheese but lately it's been a much happier experience for me. I find if I get small curd or blend it, it doesn't bother me as much texture wise and it's such a filling source of protein.
Sunday

I really used to dislike cottage cheese but lately it's been a much happier experience for me. I find if I get small curd or blend it, it doesn't bother me as much texture wise and it's such a filling source of protein.
jt3PpxV.png
Neat answers, all! @dracosauria thanks for remembering! February Year of the Wood Dragon feels like a LONG time ago when every week is a new event. Logged to here [emoji=nature rune size=1]
Neat answers, all! @dracosauria thanks for remembering! February Year of the Wood Dragon feels like a LONG time ago when every week is a new event.

Logged to here
Sunday Q.O.T.D. - Insects are a phobia for many, but perhaps this pair is cute enough to be an [i]exception. In their honor, what's something in FR or in life that you disliked at first but eventually liked?[/i] Hmmm I wasn't a fan of female ridgebacks for a long time and then I got this winter solstice dragon and got the right skin/apparel etc for her and now I'm kind of obsessed haha [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74453490][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/744535/74453490.png[/img][/url]
Sunday

Hmmm I wasn't a fan of female ridgebacks for a long time and then I got this winter solstice dragon and got the right skin/apparel etc for her and now I'm kind of obsessed haha
74453490.png
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45