Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any new (to you) music you wanna share?
albums? single songs? soundtracks? whatever you've been obsessed with recently, i'd love to check it out!

i've been listening to Karma's Comet (Skai Remix) on repeat lately. i love it so much. and my brother just released his song Psychonaut and it slaps!

(apologies if i don't respond, sometimes my anxiety gets in the way of simple interactions. i just wanna hear new music lol)
albums? single songs? soundtracks? whatever you've been obsessed with recently, i'd love to check it out!

i've been listening to Karma's Comet (Skai Remix) on repeat lately. i love it so much. and my brother just released his song Psychonaut and it slaps!

(apologies if i don't respond, sometimes my anxiety gets in the way of simple interactions. i just wanna hear new music lol)
:o)
Vj0BLbc.png
Epic: The Musical.
my partner and an internet friend convinced me to get into it and hoooooooo boi it is AWESOME.
my partner and an internet friend convinced me to get into it and hoooooooo boi it is AWESOME.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Lø Spirit is my latest obsession
Lø Spirit is my latest obsession
When we recently went to a used CD store, my mom decided I needed the Snakes On A Plane soundtrack CD, and it's actually remarkably good. It's got some fun 2006 Fueled By Ramen stuff going on and for reasons of which I'm not quite sure since they're not my usual style, its versions of The Academy Is...'s "Black Mamba" and The Hush Sound's Wine Red have been stuck in my head.
When we recently went to a used CD store, my mom decided I needed the Snakes On A Plane soundtrack CD, and it's actually remarkably good. It's got some fun 2006 Fueled By Ramen stuff going on and for reasons of which I'm not quite sure since they're not my usual style, its versions of The Academy Is...'s "Black Mamba" and The Hush Sound's Wine Red have been stuck in my head.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Mother Mother's latest album Grief Chapter I've been listening to a lot recently, especially Normalize!
Mother Mother's latest album Grief Chapter I've been listening to a lot recently, especially Normalize!
7nFdWFE.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngKRcB6uC.png

"Building your model ships wishing you were sailing around" - Polynesia by Mother Mother
Linda AI-CUE's 2000 series. I like them maaaybe a little too much.
Linda AI-CUE's 2000 series. I like them maaaybe a little too much.
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2024-05-16 08:50:07" ] Epic: The Musical. my partner and an internet friend convinced me to get into it and hoooooooo boi it is AWESOME. [/quote] Seconding this EPIC: The Musical is freaking spectacular and keeps getting better with every new album release. The Underworld makes me cry every time :'') Anyways, heard the [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/444PKiwYGjpYmeJ3K7DYu3?si=b2fd7c24f7874574]King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard song 'See Me'[/url] today and am hooked on it. It is marked as explicit on Spotify for some reason but there's no swearing or explicit themes in it (afaik it's about pandemic related isolation). It's a very funky sounding song and def recommend giving it a go! Idk what it is with Aussie bands but they always have such fun strange noises in their instrumentals and it always sounds great lol
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2024-05-16 08:50:07:

Seconding this EPIC: The Musical is freaking spectacular and keeps getting better with every new album release. The Underworld makes me cry every time :'')

Anyways, heard the King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard song 'See Me' today and am hooked on it. It is marked as explicit on Spotify for some reason but there's no swearing or explicit themes in it (afaik it's about pandemic related isolation).
It's a very funky sounding song and def recommend giving it a go! Idk what it is with Aussie bands but they always have such fun strange noises in their instrumentals and it always sounds great lol
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
recently been obsessed with yaelokre! their characters, lore and artstyle are so interesting and i currently love all of their songs
recently been obsessed with yaelokre! their characters, lore and artstyle are so interesting and i currently love all of their songs
I started playing Persona 3 Reload and in general the OST is solid, but It's Going Down Now is just immaculate!! Absolutely enamored with it
I started playing Persona 3 Reload and in general the OST is solid, but It's Going Down Now is just immaculate!! Absolutely enamored with it
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
AI bros DNI
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png