Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best Hatchlings
1 2 3 4
Aethers! They have chubby little tales and the cutest expression.
Aethers! They have chubby little tales and the cutest expression.
call me sage
(>.
definitely Undertides, look at those little noodles [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=101&bodygene=113&breed=21&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=114&winggene=122&wings=43&auth=a6d590b2d91725f42b9ccec90059cb2359a03a63&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
definitely Undertides, look at those little noodles

dragon?age=0&body=101&bodygene=113&breed=21&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=114&winggene=122&wings=43&auth=a6d590b2d91725f42b9ccec90059cb2359a03a63&dummyext=prev.png
NcRl9aq.png
Mirrors. I vastly prefer mirror babs to either adult.
Mirrors. I vastly prefer mirror babs to either adult.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
...going to be kind of a weird pull, but the alt Mirror H art from before the site went live. The extant Mirror H art is still pretty cute, but pubby

(That said, the alt Ridge H art is nightmare fuel, and the alt Guard H art is... fine? Alt Fae H was pretty cute too, but I think the one they picked for the final is about on par with it cute-wise. And, afaik no other FR breeds got secondary hatchie art)
...going to be kind of a weird pull, but the alt Mirror H art from before the site went live. The extant Mirror H art is still pretty cute, but pubby

(That said, the alt Ridge H art is nightmare fuel, and the alt Guard H art is... fine? Alt Fae H was pretty cute too, but I think the one they picked for the final is about on par with it cute-wise. And, afaik no other FR breeds got secondary hatchie art)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Undertides, gaolers and guardians
I don’t know what to put here
My favorite baby is ridgeback babies but I love ridgebacks in general.
I'd say mirrors and coatls are a step above the adults.
My favorite baby is ridgeback babies but I love ridgebacks in general.
I'd say mirrors and coatls are a step above the adults.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
I love Banescales and Undertides, but I think the hatchlings are slightly better than their adult poses. I've come to appreciate Bogsneaks (particularly the male variation) and Coatls (male pose only), but the hatchlings are superior.
I love Banescales and Undertides, but I think the hatchlings are slightly better than their adult poses. I've come to appreciate Bogsneaks (particularly the male variation) and Coatls (male pose only), but the hatchlings are superior.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Undertides spirals and nocturns! I feel happy looking at them.
Undertides spirals and nocturns! I feel happy looking at them.
e9cf991a2d55e3d9c7ee30d89fc8ba18454a7e2c.png
nocturnes. mirrors. snappers. aethers. nocturnes. i'd say dusthide hatchlings are on equal footing with the m pose. have i said nocturnes yet
nocturnes. mirrors. snappers. aethers. nocturnes. i'd say dusthide hatchlings are on equal footing with the m pose. have i said nocturnes yet
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Dusthides for sure. They look so much cuter and more appealing as hatchlings. Like happy little sloths~
Dusthides for sure. They look so much cuter and more appealing as hatchlings. Like happy little sloths~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 3 4