Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firebreather
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
You guys, you can't act like scars are too adult or inappropriate. That's just a part of a body. It starts to teeter into ableism bc if you consider scars inappropriate what about people who just have them? It's not a wound, it's healed part of their body they have to live with forever. That's not gore that's just a reality people - including children - have to deal with.
You guys, you can't act like scars are too adult or inappropriate. That's just a part of a body. It starts to teeter into ableism bc if you consider scars inappropriate what about people who just have them? It's not a wound, it's healed part of their body they have to live with forever. That's not gore that's just a reality people - including children - have to deal with.
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
Elemental swords, that’s sounds interesting.
Elemental swords, that’s sounds interesting.
hc7MLaK.png
oooooh so excited to see the swords!
oooooh so excited to see the swords!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
[quote name="closedcaptioning" date="2024-05-17 06:42:08" ] You guys, you can't act like scars are too adult or inappropriate. That's just a part of a body. It starts to teeter into ableism bc if you consider scars inappropriate what about people who just have them? It's not a wound, it's healed part of their body they have to live with forever. That's not gore that's just a reality people - including children - have to deal with. [/quote] I agree! I've always had a lot of scars as a child - not from violence, but from accidents. Burnt myself on a stove and such My classmates had them too I do find that rule a bit odd
closedcaptioning wrote on 2024-05-17 06:42:08:

I agree! I've always had a lot of scars as a child - not from violence, but from accidents.
Burnt myself on a stove and such
My classmates had them too
I do find that rule a bit odd
X5sBV.gif
elemental swords sounds wickedddd, cant wait!
elemental swords sounds wickedddd, cant wait!
PQznZys.png
Elemental swords???? HECK YEAH!!!!
Elemental swords???? HECK YEAH!!!!
UZVTEBc.png
[quote name="MinosPhrime" date="2024-05-17 06:59:31" ] [quote name="closedcaptioning" date="2024-05-17 06:42:08" ] You guys, you can't act like scars are too adult or inappropriate. That's just a part of a body. It starts to teeter into ableism bc if you consider scars inappropriate what about people who just have them? It's not a wound, it's healed part of their body they have to live with forever. That's not gore that's just a reality people - including children - have to deal with. [/quote] I agree! I've always had a lot of scars as a child - not from violence, but from accidents. Burnt myself on a stove and such My classmates had them too I do find that rule a bit odd [/quote] I think it might be a concern about like...endorsing youth being beat up or hurt would be my guess , considering there's also no zombification or anything like that
MinosPhrime wrote on 2024-05-17 06:59:31:

I agree! I've always had a lot of scars as a child - not from violence, but from accidents.

I think it might be a concern about like...endorsing youth being beat up or hurt would be my guess , considering there's also no zombification or anything like that
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
[quote name="Lumynox" date="2024-05-17 07:19:43" ] [quote name="MinosPhrime" date="2024-05-17 06:59:31" ] [quote name="closedcaptioning" date="2024-05-17 06:42:08" ] You guys, you can't act like scars are too adult or inappropriate. That's just a part of a body. It starts to teeter into ableism bc if you consider scars inappropriate what about people who just have them? It's not a wound, it's healed part of their body they have to live with forever. That's not gore that's just a reality people - including children - have to deal with. [/quote] I agree! I've always had a lot of scars as a child - not from violence, but from accidents. Burnt myself on a stove and such My classmates had them too I do find that rule a bit odd [/quote] I think it might be a concern about like...endorsing youth being beat up or hurt would be my guess , considering there's also no zombification or anything like that [/quote] thats not a good excuse though because that exact same sentiment is used in eugenic and ableist circles. “prsitine, clear skin” and all, you feel?
Lumynox wrote on 2024-05-17 07:19:43:
MinosPhrime wrote on 2024-05-17 06:59:31:

I think it might be a concern about like...endorsing youth being beat up or hurt would be my guess , considering there's also no zombification or anything like that

thats not a good excuse though because that exact same sentiment is used in eugenic and ableist circles. “prsitine, clear skin” and all, you feel?
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
yessss
yessss
ohohoho I'm so hyped for elemental swords!!!!
ohohoho I'm so hyped for elemental swords!!!!
tumblr_inline_p2wpk68Bre1vuyziz_500.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28