Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firebreather
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28
I cannot wait for baby skins
I cannot wait for baby skins
69873495.png46486526.png90121577.png87188765.png9396437.png
heck yeah baby skins >:)
heck yeah baby skins >:)
0T9buOf.png
sWGIYD3.png
wTVVdiJ.png
nRUr50B.png
hSzgn50.png
wLurwzJ.png
bCuiqGR.png
JDlFtpY.png
TfeviN2.png
bqI0ApO.png
joJXsVi.png
6meUms1.png
1zZlm83.png
J7D1quC.png
Plague-Only Lair!
ELEMENTAL SWORDS YOU SAY?!?!??? Also great that the fest skin slots are being expanded!
ELEMENTAL SWORDS YOU SAY?!?!??? Also great that the fest skin slots are being expanded!
Ooh, fun!
Ooh, fun!
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
SWORDS SWORDS SWORDS SWORDS
SWORDS SWORDS SWORDS SWORDS
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sailor
she/he - adult
will liquidate vault for shale/shadow/antique g1
o milkchai-cacat.png
Love this but man 35kt for 20 skins is just too much, i like collecting fest skins but ever since the number was raised to 16 winning entries i spend too much treasure on them, it'd be nice if the prices for these fest skins would be lowered in the lieu of adding more and more possible winners each year
Love this but man 35kt for 20 skins is just too much, i like collecting fest skins but ever since the number was raised to 16 winning entries i spend too much treasure on them, it'd be nice if the prices for these fest skins would be lowered in the lieu of adding more and more possible winners each year
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif k8y4Agu.png
aa so coool!
aa so coool!
You had me at swords <3
You had me at swords <3
kV9q7M8.gif
so excited for the swords!
so excited for the swords!
Button-Moonstorm-Right.png yippie! Button-Celestial-Left.png
[quote name="romeow" date="2024-05-16 12:55:49" ] since the slots went from 16-20 skins/accents, will there be a reduced price for them? that's a lot more expensive for the average player and while they don't Have to get each one, it is nice for people to be able to get them. it's already hard enough with just the 16 that i think it is important to reduce the price, as well as balancing the fairgrounds games as practically none of them but glimmer and gloom is functional to get 75kt daily without spending over an hour just grinding in there. that's not reasonable for the average player. tldr: will the skins and accents have a reduced price, and will the fairgrounds game be getting a buff to how much treasure they give? otherwise i really like this update :D [/quote] I second this. The increase to the skin/accents pool for festivals is going to become even more costly. Back when there was the initial 14 (this is after the increase from the ones gained at Baldwin's), the cost was 357,000t. After the additional two that got added in the last couple of years, the cost went up to 446,500t, making it a 59,500t increase. If the skins and accents remain at their current price, the subsequent increase will add another 59,500t to the current cost, making it 476,500t which is pretty close to 500kt. It would cost nearly 1m treasure every two festivals to obtain a full set, which is... a lot, even [i]with[/i] the flight discount. I haven't even calculated the total without the discount which I can only fathom just how expensive it would be. Not every player can afford that, especially for those of us who like to have full sets, and not everyone has time to play the fair grounds daily, or the recourses to obtain T via other methods. And with the extensive cost of living, purchasing gems to sell for T isn't always viable, especially now. I really behoove you guys to consider reducing the base cost of the fest skins and accents to make them a little more affordable. Because at this rate, I see it becoming too costly and problematic to collect or buy.
romeow wrote on 2024-05-16 12:55:49:
since the slots went from 16-20 skins/accents, will there be a reduced price for them? that's a lot more expensive for the average player and while they don't Have to get each one, it is nice for people to be able to get them. it's already hard enough with just the 16 that i think it is important to reduce the price, as well as balancing the fairgrounds games as practically none of them but glimmer and gloom is functional to get 75kt daily without spending over an hour just grinding in there. that's not reasonable for the average player.

tldr: will the skins and accents have a reduced price, and will the fairgrounds game be getting a buff to how much treasure they give?

otherwise i really like this update :D

I second this. The increase to the skin/accents pool for festivals is going to become even more costly. Back when there was the initial 14 (this is after the increase from the ones gained at Baldwin's), the cost was 357,000t. After the additional two that got added in the last couple of years, the cost went up to 446,500t, making it a 59,500t increase. If the skins and accents remain at their current price, the subsequent increase will add another 59,500t to the current cost, making it 476,500t which is pretty close to 500kt. It would cost nearly 1m treasure every two festivals to obtain a full set, which is... a lot, even with the flight discount.

I haven't even calculated the total without the discount which I can only fathom just how expensive it would be.

Not every player can afford that, especially for those of us who like to have full sets, and not everyone has time to play the fair grounds daily, or the recourses to obtain T via other methods. And with the extensive cost of living, purchasing gems to sell for T isn't always viable, especially now.

I really behoove you guys to consider reducing the base cost of the fest skins and accents to make them a little more affordable. Because at this rate, I see it becoming too costly and problematic to collect or buy.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28