Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 212 213
New Sizzle Season trailer has dropped!!

THE BIG RUN OH MY GOOOOSH IM SO EXCITED!! ALL THE MAPS AND TRIPPLE KING ATTACKS!!
New Sizzle Season trailer has dropped!!

THE BIG RUN OH MY GOOOOSH IM SO EXCITED!! ALL THE MAPS AND TRIPPLE KING ATTACKS!!
PWSZq63.pngX1kTWpU.png92mhsTK.png
That looks fun. Three kings probably mean more scales. Good, I need scales.

Also, very important: The return of SashiMori. I'm curious to see the album art. since Paul is probably less baby at this point.
That looks fun. Three kings probably mean more scales. Good, I need scales.

Also, very important: The return of SashiMori. I'm curious to see the album art. since Paul is probably less baby at this point.
SashiMori!!!!!
the big run thing looks EPIC but I'm really sad cause something like that means it's the last one... The jelly at the end too. This is it folks. No more Splatoon 3 updates. Just 1 final stage and 2 weapons is all we get for the final update...

and I have school finals so I may not even be able to play early june stuff...
SashiMori!!!!!
the big run thing looks EPIC but I'm really sad cause something like that means it's the last one... The jelly at the end too. This is it folks. No more Splatoon 3 updates. Just 1 final stage and 2 weapons is all we get for the final update...

and I have school finals so I may not even be able to play early june stuff...
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
yeaahhh boiiii new season trailer!!
only one new stage again though. looks pretty interesting though with the side-by-side spawns instead of the usual opposite ends, kinda makes me think of i think saltspray rig?

and the last two new weapons to round out the categories, looking like heavy variants to round out stringers and splatanas :D
gonna just assume for now that the rest of the kits will be everything thats currently missing (custom range and hydra are both on display, the brella and dualies from last season show up, heavy edit too.. theres a white bamboozler next to the hydra in one shot.. not sure if theres anything else missing)

looks like either hydra or the decavitator might have splattercolour, and then two of the other green team weapons have chump and bubbler. might be more that i cant tell or the details are too small to notice (no clue on subs i dont know how to read the ink tank percentages)

and big big run... man thats gonna be so chaotic. a big bang to finish out the big runs for sure, but all 3 kings at once? thats either gonna be super fun or an absolute pain. definitely hoping it gives us more scales because man i still need the cap of legend. and the octoleet gear. hhhhhh

edit; the weapon with super chump is apparently bamboozler! it also has fizzy bomb according to the tumblr peeps (based on where the line on the ink tank is, im assuming)
yeaahhh boiiii new season trailer!!
only one new stage again though. looks pretty interesting though with the side-by-side spawns instead of the usual opposite ends, kinda makes me think of i think saltspray rig?

and the last two new weapons to round out the categories, looking like heavy variants to round out stringers and splatanas :D
gonna just assume for now that the rest of the kits will be everything thats currently missing (custom range and hydra are both on display, the brella and dualies from last season show up, heavy edit too.. theres a white bamboozler next to the hydra in one shot.. not sure if theres anything else missing)

looks like either hydra or the decavitator might have splattercolour, and then two of the other green team weapons have chump and bubbler. might be more that i cant tell or the details are too small to notice (no clue on subs i dont know how to read the ink tank percentages)

and big big run... man thats gonna be so chaotic. a big bang to finish out the big runs for sure, but all 3 kings at once? thats either gonna be super fun or an absolute pain. definitely hoping it gives us more scales because man i still need the cap of legend. and the octoleet gear. hhhhhh

edit; the weapon with super chump is apparently bamboozler! it also has fizzy bomb according to the tumblr peeps (based on where the line on the ink tank is, im assuming)
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
@Carvaiine
but wouldn't the new bow and splatana need kits?
@Carvaiine
but wouldn't the new bow and splatana need kits?
I think hydra def has screen based on where it was standing and the positioning of screen itself :o

when I first seen lemuria I immediately was reminded of skipper pavilion. Also the lower areas make me think of shellendorf musuem for some reason

the fun part about three kings is that those rounds might give out only golden weapons to use. The details have to be confirmed, but I think that's most likely true since all three kings have a lot of HP to chip away at. To roll quad grizzco weapons during a random rotation is more rare than four of one weapon class!
If Meg surfaces underneath cohozuna (or near it) that's at least 1500 damage per hit. Might be the new strat for those rounds :D It should be a fun weekend even if that's the last hoorah for big runs

something else I noticed is that they edited inkblot art academy. Instead of a ramp on normal tide there is now a set of platform stairs. That might be less of a nightmare than it was during it's original run XD

One last thing I seen is that on the version of scorch gorge in the trailer there are two new boxes on the grates leading to mid. And there is a platform underneath those areas as well. Which might suggest a revamp coming this season!
I think hydra def has screen based on where it was standing and the positioning of screen itself :o

when I first seen lemuria I immediately was reminded of skipper pavilion. Also the lower areas make me think of shellendorf musuem for some reason

the fun part about three kings is that those rounds might give out only golden weapons to use. The details have to be confirmed, but I think that's most likely true since all three kings have a lot of HP to chip away at. To roll quad grizzco weapons during a random rotation is more rare than four of one weapon class!
If Meg surfaces underneath cohozuna (or near it) that's at least 1500 damage per hit. Might be the new strat for those rounds :D It should be a fun weekend even if that's the last hoorah for big runs

something else I noticed is that they edited inkblot art academy. Instead of a ramp on normal tide there is now a set of platform stairs. That might be less of a nightmare than it was during it's original run XD

One last thing I seen is that on the version of scorch gorge in the trailer there are two new boxes on the grates leading to mid. And there is a platform underneath those areas as well. Which might suggest a revamp coming this season!
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

first kits have been posted! alongside the gameplay video to show off the new weapon/s (and for those with sharp eyes to figure out the other kits)

can confirm based on the icons; custom hydra/range/douser, heavy edit nouveau, and bamboozler/recycled both w/ the cuttlegear logo (Mk II for both i guess?)

interestingly enough, looks like they're going with what i was guessing they might do: they're releasing the new weapons secondary kits alongside the new weapons! this does pretty much confirm this is going to be the last season though

the vanilla wellstring kit is [autobomb/ultra stamp], and the second kit (custom) has [point sensor/wavebreaker]
first kits have been posted! alongside the gameplay video to show off the new weapon/s (and for those with sharp eyes to figure out the other kits)

can confirm based on the icons; custom hydra/range/douser, heavy edit nouveau, and bamboozler/recycled both w/ the cuttlegear logo (Mk II for both i guess?)

interestingly enough, looks like they're going with what i was guessing they might do: they're releasing the new weapons secondary kits alongside the new weapons! this does pretty much confirm this is going to be the last season though

the vanilla wellstring kit is [autobomb/ultra stamp], and the second kit (custom) has [point sensor/wavebreaker]
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95001759][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/950018/95001759_350.png[/img][/url] I found a sploon baby! I'm gonna make her an oc inkling, back to character creator I go lol. Also screw the site lag- it made me lose original context...but anyways, here's Kerubi! [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/e8/98/wPWRV49O_o.jpg[/img]
95001759_350.png

I found a sploon baby! I'm gonna make her an oc inkling, back to character creator I go lol.

Also screw the site lag- it made me lose original context...but anyways, here's Kerubi!

wPWRV49O_o.jpg
My hope for third kits has fizzled away :')
My hope for third kits has fizzled away :')
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="BlueberryBlast" date="2024-05-17 02:56:57" ] and bamboozler/recycled both w/ the cuttlegear logo (Mk II for both i guess?) [/quote] I mean mark 2 Bamboo has been in both the other games, and Recycle follows the same naming scheme, so yeah
BlueberryBlast wrote on 2024-05-17 02:56:57:
and bamboozler/recycled both w/ the cuttlegear logo (Mk II for both i guess?)

I mean mark 2 Bamboo has been in both the other games, and Recycle follows the same naming scheme, so yeah
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 212 213