Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
Oh also, Liev, Kerubi's Goldie salmonling partner- For lore any babies they have in fr realm, is just small fries/orphaned inklings they adopted [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94993454][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/949935/94993454_350.png[/img][/url] (I know he's got purple wings but it could just be a mutation from him becoming humanoid for her-)
Oh also, Liev, Kerubi's Goldie salmonling partner-

For lore any babies they have in fr realm, is just small fries/orphaned inklings they adopted

94993454_350.png

(I know he's got purple wings but it could just be a mutation from him becoming humanoid for her-)
this fest sure is something so far. tri has been decent, only a few mirrors this time (i have a feeling save the world may be on the lower end of popularity, due to the mirror ratio. which is a nice change of pace for once tbh). and attacker feels real good with all that high ground. but defender less so. though that might also be the poor match ups i keep getting with my reef-lux

just won a 100x due to 4 people dc-ing (1 from our team and the other 3 from the other team) after literally asking they dc and let us win out of frustration because they were spawn camping, which was kinda funny in the moment. ended up vibing with the remaining player for the rest of the time left because why not, didnt want to sour it for them even more by being a tool and splatting them repeatedly, even if one of my other teammates did just that, before leaving to paint the rest of the map.
this fest sure is something so far. tri has been decent, only a few mirrors this time (i have a feeling save the world may be on the lower end of popularity, due to the mirror ratio. which is a nice change of pace for once tbh). and attacker feels real good with all that high ground. but defender less so. though that might also be the poor match ups i keep getting with my reef-lux

just won a 100x due to 4 people dc-ing (1 from our team and the other 3 from the other team) after literally asking they dc and let us win out of frustration because they were spawn camping, which was kinda funny in the moment. ended up vibing with the remaining player for the rest of the time left because why not, didnt want to sour it for them even more by being a tool and splatting them repeatedly, even if one of my other teammates did just that, before leaving to paint the rest of the map.
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
WOOOH FRYE WOOONNN!!!!!
Gg's to everyone!!
WOOOH FRYE WOOONNN!!!!!
Gg's to everyone!!
PWSZq63.pngX1kTWpU.png92mhsTK.png
SHE DID IT!!!!!! THE CURSE IS BROKEN!!

dont care if save the world came last, frye won and thats all that matters to me <3
SHE DID IT!!!!!! THE CURSE IS BROKEN!!

dont care if save the world came last, frye won and thats all that matters to me <3
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
FRYEE WINNNNNNNNNNN

FINALLLY

now to win more
FRYEE WINNNNNNNNNNN

FINALLLY

now to win more
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
YEEEEAH I'm so happy!! another win for Frye and the third win that I've gotten :D I was really excited about this theme in general, super happy to be walking away with a win at the end of it <3

gg's to everyone, it was hard fought! the dialogue was so sweet too...... I love Deep Cut so much
YEEEEAH I'm so happy!! another win for Frye and the third win that I've gotten :D I was really excited about this theme in general, super happy to be walking away with a win at the end of it <3

gg's to everyone, it was hard fought! the dialogue was so sweet too...... I love Deep Cut so much
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
I'm so shocked Frye managed to finally get rid of her losing streak. It's nice not seeing people complain about Shiver and Big Man
I'm so shocked Frye managed to finally get rid of her losing streak. It's nice not seeing people complain about Shiver and Big Man
Decavitator kits dropped! Suction/Bubbler for vanilla, and wall/inkjet for the 2nd kit! Looks like it's got a lotta range to it as well, outside of its wide hit box for the charged slash
Decavitator kits dropped! Suction/Bubbler for vanilla, and wall/inkjet for the 2nd kit! Looks like it's got a lotta range to it as well, outside of its wide hit box for the charged slash
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Oh damn, I somehow missed the fest completely. Somehow thought it was later and was busy with other stuff. Had a nice weekend anyway.

Congrats to everyone. And while it wasn't the team I'd have picked, I'm glad Frye finally got her justice.
Oh damn, I somehow missed the fest completely. Somehow thought it was later and was busy with other stuff. Had a nice weekend anyway.

Congrats to everyone. And while it wasn't the team I'd have picked, I'm glad Frye finally got her justice.
I'm so happy that frye did get her win but it's bittersweet for me because I had literally just given up on playing in the splatfests (I've genuinely gone with fryes team for quite a while, and I was just getting tired of losing every time) I'm not even sure if I had gotten on to pick a team this time around.
I'm so happy that frye did get her win but it's bittersweet for me because I had literally just given up on playing in the splatfests (I've genuinely gone with fryes team for quite a while, and I was just getting tired of losing every time) I'm not even sure if I had gotten on to pick a team this time around.
image.png
5iXiC8z.png
64746512_w8IjuUqN9VV1r3I.png
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213