Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ¤~~an endless garden [2.4] ~~¤
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117
@Oranitha Not to send in a bug report twice in a row, but I found a goal on the self care extras board showing up as "undefined": (top left corner) [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/e0cf0d96c4b943d30cdb2970b56fbfbf/a547a8a496ddd11b-22/s1280x1920/28746b983a90de963cd848dd84613ebc201ba6ff.png[/img] It has a description but no name. I couldn't find any others that were like this (to be fair I could only find this one twice when refreshing) and it appears as undefined every time regardless of its position on the board
@Oranitha

Not to send in a bug report twice in a row, but I found a goal on the self care extras board showing up as "undefined": (top left corner)

28746b983a90de963cd848dd84613ebc201ba6ff.png

It has a description but no name. I couldn't find any others that were like this (to be fair I could only find this one twice when refreshing) and it appears as undefined every time regardless of its position on the board
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
@Frigate WHOOP, great catch! Turns out that that one had a "decription" instead of a "description". Should be fixed on alphagarden. What seed would you like? In the meantime, a nice dog! D0Q6CCI+WI ----- Garden updates...we're a little delayed, I want to add a few more bases and maybe a palette or two (since this'll likely be the last update for a bit) but the art's not quite flowing. C'est la vie. When I'm art blocked but still have the focus in me, I sometimes draw really out-there sprites, the bismuth flower being one. Here's another which I may put in some day: [img]https://i.imgur.com/UZZKcNT.png[/img]
@Frigate WHOOP, great catch! Turns out that that one had a "decription" instead of a "description". Should be fixed on alphagarden. What seed would you like? In the meantime, a nice dog! D0Q6CCI+WI

Garden updates...we're a little delayed, I want to add a few more bases and maybe a palette or two (since this'll likely be the last update for a bit) but the art's not quite flowing. C'est la vie. When I'm art blocked but still have the focus in me, I sometimes draw really out-there sprites, the bismuth flower being one. Here's another which I may put in some day: UZZKcNT.png
cL9yafY.gif
[center]I happened to stumble upon this right at my bedtime...but oh my, am I [b]SO[/b] excited to dive into it tomorrow! Absolutely beautiful work, and such a lovely idea. I guess I just wanted to say [i]thank you[/i] to you and all the additional artists! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
I happened to stumble upon this right at my bedtime...but oh my, am I SO excited to dive into it tomorrow! Absolutely beautiful work, and such a lovely idea. I guess I just wanted to say thank you to you and all the additional artists!
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
Random note I want to share because I think you'll all love it: I consistently use the endless garden to decorate my ttrpg sheets(except dnd for sheet formatting reasons) and the friends I play with always love em. They think this tool really cool! Here's some character gardens also: [img]https://i.imgur.com/23aNH83.png[/img] (Adenagora, who had multiple gardens all with similar seeds due to how the spreadsheet I made for degenesis was formatted) [img]https://i.imgur.com/GZgYymF.png[/img] (Amarya Kubaryi, a ghost detective from a parasitic graveyard for a M&M game whose setting was very very weird in a fun way) [img]https://i.imgur.com/RFHRUmF.png[/img] (Helianthus, an alchemist cowboy in a fantasy-western M&M game. I also made some extra [url=https://imgur.com/a/zlQ3QWn]plant sprites[/url] to decorate his sheet!)
Random note I want to share because I think you'll all love it: I consistently use the endless garden to decorate my ttrpg sheets(except dnd for sheet formatting reasons) and the friends I play with always love em. They think this tool really cool!

Here's some character gardens also:
23aNH83.png
(Adenagora, who had multiple gardens all with similar seeds due to how the spreadsheet I made for degenesis was formatted)
GZgYymF.png
(Amarya Kubaryi, a ghost detective from a parasitic graveyard for a M&M game whose setting was very very weird in a fun way)
RFHRUmF.png
(Helianthus, an alchemist cowboy in a fantasy-western M&M game. I also made some extra plant sprites to decorate his sheet!)

jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@Oranitha May I get another shard dog? I love them xD
@Oranitha May I get another shard dog? I love them xD
@Frigate Of course, I'm glad you like them! :]

Any colors?
@Frigate Of course, I'm glad you like them! :]

Any colors?
cL9yafY.gif
Hiya! I seem to have encountered a bug? Sorry if this has already been brought up. Attempting to use the goodies messes with the garden generator for me. Certain ones bork the garden when I hit the generate button, making everything invisible until I add another layer (grey_cat, pots'n_pans). Other ones bring up this hovering palette (grazing_goat, light_uni). In all cases the goodie doesn't appear. [img]https://i.imgur.com/bPPUofF.png[/img] I'm using firefox for reference. I tried closing and opening the tab, restarting my browser, clearing my cache, to no avail. During the process of clearing the cache and thought I lost my entire collection... thank goodness for the backup feature! I've been using it! lol
Hiya! I seem to have encountered a bug? Sorry if this has already been brought up.

Attempting to use the goodies messes with the garden generator for me.
Certain ones bork the garden when I hit the generate button, making everything invisible until I add another layer (grey_cat, pots'n_pans). Other ones bring up this hovering palette (grazing_goat, light_uni). In all cases the goodie doesn't appear.

bPPUofF.png

I'm using firefox for reference.
I tried closing and opening the tab, restarting my browser, clearing my cache, to no avail.
During the process of clearing the cache and thought I lost my entire collection... thank goodness for the backup feature! I've been using it! lol
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

@forestmouse Ope, sorry for the confusion there! You can use them in gardens by putting a ! before the name (ex: !grazing_goat). I'm glad you didn't lose your collection!
@forestmouse Ope, sorry for the confusion there! You can use them in gardens by putting a ! before the name (ex: !grazing_goat). I'm glad you didn't lose your collection!
cL9yafY.gif
Omg. I can't believe i forgot that ^^'. it's literally in the description... i tried everything except reading more carefully. Thanks for your help !
Omg. I can't believe i forgot that ^^'. it's literally in the description... i tried everything except reading more carefully. Thanks for your help !
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

@Oranitha Any colour is fine :D
@Oranitha Any colour is fine :D
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117