Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 211 212
Oops I didn't even play
Oops I didn't even play
Managed to reach silver for the first time in eggstrawork! I didn't play much, but a friend joined me for one round and we both managed to get 208 eggs :3
Now if only I could reach that number in big run lol
Managed to reach silver for the first time in eggstrawork! I didn't play much, but a friend joined me for one round and we both managed to get 208 eggs :3
Now if only I could reach that number in big run lol
PWSZq63.pngX1kTWpU.png92mhsTK.png
I haven't been on this site in forever that I didn't realize there was people talking about splatoon :o

I did rlly good in eggstra for the fifth time. Walked away with a 317. This is the second time though that my team and I couldn't push for a 333 score D:
I haven't been on this site in forever that I didn't realize there was people talking about splatoon :o

I did rlly good in eggstra for the fifth time. Walked away with a 317. This is the second time though that my team and I couldn't push for a 333 score D:
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

DANG. 317 is so impressive. I only have my brother to play with, but we managed to get 243. Our second highest score was 239. Being so close to the cutoff for gold gives me anxiety...
DANG. 317 is so impressive. I only have my brother to play with, but we managed to get 243. Our second highest score was 239. Being so close to the cutoff for gold gives me anxiety...
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
yeah it's crazy how 5% keeps increasing slowly (O_O”)
yeah it's crazy how 5% keeps increasing slowly (O_O”)
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

I was made aware of a website called stat.ink and Eggstra Work score estimates are made. The Emperical estimates are generally around 6 off of the actual result. Going forward, I would use this as a frame of reference
I was made aware of a website called stat.ink and Eggstra Work score estimates are made. The Emperical estimates are generally around 6 off of the actual result. Going forward, I would use this as a frame of reference
I've considered looking for a group to team up with for salmon run, eggstra work, and big run. Normally I just team up with one friend who's a salmon menace too and we do good on our own with randos, but the idea of a coordinated team sounds fun. I just been too anxious to join any salmon run or splatoon specific discords ;w;
I've considered looking for a group to team up with for salmon run, eggstra work, and big run. Normally I just team up with one friend who's a salmon menace too and we do good on our own with randos, but the idea of a coordinated team sounds fun. I just been too anxious to join any salmon run or splatoon specific discords ;w;
PWSZq63.pngX1kTWpU.png92mhsTK.png
daaang those are some good scores! i was only able to get to 124 since i wasnt able to get past wave 4 during the few attempts i was able to get in. actually kind of enjoyed playing hydra for a few of those attempts, if only because of the goldie round
daaang those are some good scores! i was only able to get to 124 since i wasnt able to get past wave 4 during the few attempts i was able to get in. actually kind of enjoyed playing hydra for a few of those attempts, if only because of the goldie round
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
[img]https://i.imgur.com/3RW7jeD.png[/img] hello friends! i did not participate in this eggstra work, buuut i finally earned enough gold scales to buy the cap of legend! i think that's what it's called lol? @ShoomZoom maybe someone could make a discord specifically for splatoon / fr fans / people on this thread? idk though but that sounds kind of nice. all of the splat discords i've been in have been either too big or too toxic for me lol
3RW7jeD.png

hello friends! i did not participate in this eggstra work, buuut i finally earned enough gold scales to buy the cap of legend! i think that's what it's called lol?

@ShoomZoom maybe someone could make a discord specifically for splatoon / fr fans / people on this thread? idk though but that sounds kind of nice. all of the splat discords i've been in have been either too big or too toxic for me lol
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
@ShoomZoom this was one made a while back, idk if it’s still active but it’s for both Splatoon and FR

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdiscord.gg%2FnxfBkeukt6
@ShoomZoom this was one made a while back, idk if it’s still active but it’s for both Splatoon and FR

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdiscord.gg%2FnxfBkeukt6
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 211 212