Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Pokemon character?
1 2 3 4
I'm a huge fan of Iris (BW/B2W2) and Nemona (ScarVi)! Love their energy :)
I'm a huge fan of Iris (BW/B2W2) and Nemona (ScarVi)! Love their energy :)
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
Paul from the Anime, my first ever love <insert the teary eyes emoji here> In all seriousness though... Arven. I was literally AMAZED by how deep S/V's story was (at least for me). Such a tragic story and he still remains to be cheerful in the DLC. Heck, I literally have a fandragon of him: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83657392][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/836574/83657392_350.png[/img][/url] Someone also mentioned this already, but Cynthia. And N! Best boy. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83554623][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/835547/83554623_350.png[/img][/url] Design-wise, Valerie is just so [i]outstanding[/i] to me. Hoping to see her again in Legends A-Z!
Paul from the Anime, my first ever love <insert the teary eyes emoji here>

In all seriousness though... Arven. I was literally AMAZED by how deep S/V's story was (at least for me). Such a tragic story and he still remains to be cheerful in the DLC.
Heck, I literally have a fandragon of him:
83657392_350.png

Someone also mentioned this already, but Cynthia. And N! Best boy.
83554623_350.png

Design-wise, Valerie is just so outstanding to me. Hoping to see her again in Legends A-Z!
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen
Adaman from recent pokemon games. hes hot.

kukui from the USUM games. we all need a cool uncle figure who never wears a shirt and calls everyone cousin.

sycamore is also hot.

hugh is my favorite rival.
Adaman from recent pokemon games. hes hot.

kukui from the USUM games. we all need a cool uncle figure who never wears a shirt and calls everyone cousin.

sycamore is also hot.

hugh is my favorite rival.
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
Grusha and Saguaro my beloveds
You got one guy who is very GNC (all of you who HC Grusha as a trans man, I love you) and another guy who feels the need to project this aura of manliness while also being hopelessly in love with cute things and being afraid of others making fun of him for it... It's so me it hurts lol

I think Salvatore is very goofy and sweet too, and I'm also a Grimsley, Adaman, Piers, Arven, Kieran, Ortega, and Bede (those last two also strike me as being trans men ngl) enjoyer

I may be missing more, but those are the ones I remember for right now lol
Grusha and Saguaro my beloveds
You got one guy who is very GNC (all of you who HC Grusha as a trans man, I love you) and another guy who feels the need to project this aura of manliness while also being hopelessly in love with cute things and being afraid of others making fun of him for it... It's so me it hurts lol

I think Salvatore is very goofy and sweet too, and I'm also a Grimsley, Adaman, Piers, Arven, Kieran, Ortega, and Bede (those last two also strike me as being trans men ngl) enjoyer

I may be missing more, but those are the ones I remember for right now lol
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png Note for forum games: I have dragons in both my main den and hibernal den!
N and Silver, although I prefer the Pokemon Adventures/PokeSpe version of Silver :)

Edit: Oh, actually I love ORAS Maxie too; he's a dork. And Wally is adorable -- he deserves the best.
N and Silver, although I prefer the Pokemon Adventures/PokeSpe version of Silver :)

Edit: Oh, actually I love ORAS Maxie too; he's a dork. And Wally is adorable -- he deserves the best.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="cryorraptor" date="2024-05-13 08:49:32" ] but my favorite Pokemon character in any Pokemon media is Hydreigon from PMD Gates to Infinity [/quote] this is actually the most correct take in this thread, theyre just objectively the best character in any pokemon media full stop [quote name="404UserNotFound" date="2024-05-13 14:27:53" ] kukui from the USUM games. we all need a cool uncle figure who never wears a shirt and calls everyone cousin. [/quote] I think its to evoke hawaiian vernacular! "cousin" is like an equivalent to friend/bud--in places + cultures besides hawaii ofc but since alola is based on hawaii in particular, basically it tracks and I thought it was a nice detail (and im sorry if you/everyone in this thread already knows that orz) I mostly posted in this thread for these responses but I have a bunch of faves so uhhh since no one said him yet, drayton, I love that he is a yanki/bancho archetype played straight in 2023 and not only that but hes from pokemon nyc theres so much going on here
cryorraptor wrote on 2024-05-13 08:49:32:
but my favorite Pokemon character in any Pokemon media is Hydreigon from PMD Gates to Infinity
this is actually the most correct take in this thread, theyre just objectively the best character in any pokemon media full stop
404UserNotFound wrote on 2024-05-13 14:27:53:
I think its to evoke hawaiian vernacular! "cousin" is like an equivalent to friend/bud--in places + cultures besides hawaii ofc but since alola is based on hawaii in particular, basically it tracks and I thought it was a nice detail (and im sorry if you/everyone in this thread already knows that orz)

I mostly posted in this thread for these responses but I have a bunch of faves so uhhh since no one said him yet, drayton, I love that he is a yanki/bancho archetype played straight in 2023 and not only that but hes from pokemon nyc theres so much going on here
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I think PLA cemented Ingo (and Emmet) as my favorite(s), but I also really like Cylene, Hau, Zinnia, and Rika. [emoji=music notes size=1]
I think PLA cemented Ingo (and Emmet) as my favorite(s), but I also really like Cylene, Hau, Zinnia, and Rika.
9YmzAZz.png
SYiQlxK.png
tCsqc24.png
gYW0j5f.png
qeWy3Ik.png
jFZJEcu.png
R7nHg8wy_o.png
Delibird
Delibird
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
wishlist ---> here
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
how the HELL has no one brought up steven? nobody? i love steven. he’s the best. he’s been my favorite champion since i was a kid, i always thought fighting him in meteor falls in emerald was so cool. i’m also a BIG fan of phoebe! such an underrated e4, she’s so cute! she always stood out to me, and i love that contrast of her cute, perky appearance and personality with her choice of type. [quote name="cryorraptor" date="2024-05-13 08:49:32" ] Lillie, Iris, Rika, and the subway twins for main series but my favorite Pokemon character in any Pokemon media is Hydreigon from PMD Gates to Infinity [/quote] so true bestie, you have no idea how much seeing gates love here means to me as a MASSIVE gti apologist. i’m also a HUGE virizion stan, love my girl so much!
how the HELL has no one brought up steven? nobody? i love steven. he’s the best. he’s been my favorite champion since i was a kid, i always thought fighting him in meteor falls in emerald was so cool.

i’m also a BIG fan of phoebe! such an underrated e4, she’s so cute! she always stood out to me, and i love that contrast of her cute, perky appearance and personality with her choice of type.
cryorraptor wrote on 2024-05-13 08:49:32:
Lillie, Iris, Rika, and the subway twins for main series

but my favorite Pokemon character in any Pokemon media is Hydreigon from PMD Gates to Infinity

so true bestie, you have no idea how much seeing gates love here means to me as a MASSIVE gti apologist. i’m also a HUGE virizion stan, love my girl so much!
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
A LOT-

I've always loved pokemon's character designs and personalities, especially as the games progressed we get to see more and more of them as an individual. SO, here are some favorites in both design, personality or both:

Lysandre
Prof. Sycamore
Maxie (Specifically his ORAS design)
Wallace (also ORAS)
Lisia (ORAS again lmao)
Guzma
Wicke
Kabu
Raihan
Brassius
Iono
Jacq
Ryme
and Turo!! (Geez thats a lot, apologies)
A LOT-

I've always loved pokemon's character designs and personalities, especially as the games progressed we get to see more and more of them as an individual. SO, here are some favorites in both design, personality or both:

Lysandre
Prof. Sycamore
Maxie (Specifically his ORAS design)
Wallace (also ORAS)
Lisia (ORAS again lmao)
Guzma
Wicke
Kabu
Raihan
Brassius
Iono
Jacq
Ryme
and Turo!! (Geez thats a lot, apologies)
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
1 2 3 4