Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Drop your wishlists - quick giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Edit: this thread popped off really fast. I'm genuinely not very dragon-rich on here, so it would mean a lot if you could [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3332962]check out my skin shop![/url] Support a honest trader etc etc My hoard is huge and I want it less huge. Listing all I have would take too much time, so I'm doing it the other way around. Post your wishlists in the comments and I'll send what I have your way! RULES [LIST=1] [*]First come, first serve! [*]I will only send one of each item, quantity wise, with the exception of materials/trinkets for which I'll send quantities on request. Not more than one stack per person tho [*]Please don't use this as a way to make quick cash. I want to help people's little wishes. Don't resell what I'm giving away for free, cuz that's a d[emoji=firework size=1]ck move [*]I will send the items via one way CR, limiting myself to one CR per person per time. If you want more items than CR slots, sorry, but I'm limiting the scale to give chance to others :) [*]Please don't make your own giveaways, trades, deals, etc in this thread. [/LIST] [Columns]ITEMS I WILL BE GIVING AWAY Apparel & familiars mostly, with some misc others. [LIST] [*]Coli drops [*]Chest drops [*]Swipp/Baldwin used materials (as in the ones you gotta give them) [*]Arlo drops [*]Holiday drops [*]Swipp apparel [*]Baldwin apparel [*]Food (esp seafood) [/LIST] [nextcol]ITEMS I WILL NOT BE GIVING AWAY Sorry fellas but I cannot afford to hand out genes and retired items [LIST] [*]Boss familiars [*]Gem marketplace items [*]Retired elemental festival items [*]Holiday currency [*]Eggs [*]Marketplace specialty items [*]Chests [*]Treasure & Baldwin genes [*]Hibden items (I just don't have most of them) [/LIST] [/columns] [size=5]Edit: it says right here I am not giving away retired items and premium items and hibden items please stop asking. I am this close to adding a counter of the amount of people who are asking. If I had gem apparel and genes to spare I'd be busy making mad cash not doing this. BRO[/size] You don't have to give me anything in return. I encourage anyone reading this to do the same and help fulfill random player's wishes, or make their own little wishlists, keep the good vibes going et cetera :) if you really wanna give back, I got a wishlist in my signature, and am always looking to complete my bestiary. ----- Metrics for funsies: as of typing this, I have a hoard of... 31 pages of apparel 27 pages of familiars 2 pages of battle 3 pages of specialty Let's see how far we can take those numbers down! First day results: Down to 29 apparel pages! 23 CR sent, including 4 fully full ones! Second day results: 7 CR send, including 3 fully full ones Third day results: 6CR sent, including 4 fully full ones Down to 25 pages of familiars and 27 of apparel! Fourth day: 2CR sent Fifth day (and still going!) 2CR sent Sixth day: 2CR sent (1full) Down to 24 pages of familiars! Seventh day: 2CR sent (1 full) Eight day: 5CR sent (2 full) Ninth day: 1CR sent 10th day: 5CR sent (2 full)
Edit: this thread popped off really fast. I'm genuinely not very dragon-rich on here, so it would mean a lot if you could check out my skin shop! Support a honest trader etc etc

My hoard is huge and I want it less huge. Listing all I have would take too much time, so I'm doing it the other way around. Post your wishlists in the comments and I'll send what I have your way!

RULES
  1. First come, first serve!
  2. I will only send one of each item, quantity wise, with the exception of materials/trinkets for which I'll send quantities on request. Not more than one stack per person tho
  3. Please don't use this as a way to make quick cash. I want to help people's little wishes. Don't resell what I'm giving away for free, cuz that's a dck move
  4. I will send the items via one way CR, limiting myself to one CR per person per time. If you want more items than CR slots, sorry, but I'm limiting the scale to give chance to others :)
  5. Please don't make your own giveaways, trades, deals, etc in this thread.
ITEMS I WILL BE GIVING AWAY
Apparel & familiars mostly, with some misc others.
  • Coli drops
  • Chest drops
  • Swipp/Baldwin used materials (as in the ones you gotta give them)
  • Arlo drops
  • Holiday drops
  • Swipp apparel
  • Baldwin apparel
  • Food (esp seafood)
ITEMS I WILL NOT BE GIVING AWAY
Sorry fellas but I cannot afford to hand out genes and retired items
  • Boss familiars
  • Gem marketplace items
  • Retired elemental festival items
  • Holiday currency
  • Eggs
  • Marketplace specialty items
  • Chests
  • Treasure & Baldwin genes
  • Hibden items (I just don't have most of them)

Edit: it says right here I am not giving away retired items and premium items and hibden items please stop asking. I am this close to adding a counter of the amount of people who are asking. If I had gem apparel and genes to spare I'd be busy making mad cash not doing this. BRO

You don't have to give me anything in return. I encourage anyone reading this to do the same and help fulfill random player's wishes, or make their own little wishlists, keep the good vibes going et cetera :) if you really wanna give back, I got a wishlist in my signature, and am always looking to complete my bestiary.
Metrics for funsies: as of typing this, I have a hoard of...
31 pages of apparel
27 pages of familiars
2 pages of battle
3 pages of specialty
Let's see how far we can take those numbers down!

First day results:
Down to 29 apparel pages!
23 CR sent, including 4 fully full ones!

Second day results:
7 CR send, including 3 fully full ones

Third day results:
6CR sent, including 4 fully full ones
Down to 25 pages of familiars and 27 of apparel!

Fourth day:
2CR sent

Fifth day (and still going!)
2CR sent

Sixth day: 2CR sent (1full)
Down to 24 pages of familiars!

Seventh day: 2CR sent (1 full)

Eight day: 5CR sent (2 full)

Ninth day: 1CR sent

10th day: 5CR sent (2 full)
Aquatic Relic __ my skin shop
outfit gallery
wishlist
lair quest!
Need a water nest?
Send me a CR, no payment required!
zbfZPyc.png
Hello there! The only things I have written down on my wishlist are marketplace speciality items, so I'm not really in the target demographic for this thread. However, I'd be happy with just about any early hibden items + baldwin materials. I currently need Scratch, Death's-Head Stag & a Chipskink. Nevertheless, I wholly understand if I am skipped. To whoever's reading this, have a nice day. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello there!
The only things I have written down on my wishlist are marketplace speciality items, so I'm not really in the target demographic for this thread.

However, I'd be happy with just about any early hibden items + baldwin materials. I currently need Scratch, Death's-Head Stag & a Chipskink.

Nevertheless, I wholly understand if I am skipped.

To whoever's reading this, have a nice day.
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
Hi, thank you for the giveaway! I need as many [item=black swan] as you are willing to give, [item=ghost manticore], [item=rally] and [item=winterwatcher's arctic boots] if you have those.
Hi, thank you for the giveaway!
I need as many Black Swan as you are willing to give, Ghost Manticore , Rally and Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots if you have those.
fav FR colour: spruce
fav FR gene combo: pinstripe/trail/glimmer
fav FR breed: coatl
w8o0xW1.png ping me please
they/them
My wishlist isnin my signature. Anything is kindly appreciated
My wishlist isnin my signature. Anything is kindly appreciated
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
I'd love some Swipp Materials if you have any to spare please!

Any of these will be awesome <3
Pretty Pink Mums (as many as you can spare)
Deepwater Constructor (x30)
Sentinel Fish (x30)
Mute Swan (x10)

Please no worries if you don't have any these though, thank you so much!!
I'd love some Swipp Materials if you have any to spare please!

Any of these will be awesome <3
Pretty Pink Mums (as many as you can spare)
Deepwater Constructor (x30)
Sentinel Fish (x30)
Mute Swan (x10)

Please no worries if you don't have any these though, thank you so much!!
A6xgY8h.png

4vI5oMm.png
[Center] These are my wishlists, Any missing fams are highly appreciated ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91306274][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/913063/91306274.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=67392808][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/673929/67392808.png[/img][/url] [/center]
These are my wishlists, Any missing fams are highly appreciated ^^
91306274.png67392808.png
if at all possible i'd love some [item=Pretty Pink Mums] [item=Dried Lilium Petals] thank you so much!
if at all possible i'd love some Pretty Pink Mums Dried Lilium Petals thank you so much!
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
Oooh thats really kind! My wishlist is ever changing but I like getting my grabby mitts on as many apparel items as possible XD Currently working towards finding "artist" related ones to pair with the artist satchel appearel for a male coatl of mine. I appreciate any you might think fit, but also declining it if its too vague ofc!
Oooh thats really kind! My wishlist is ever changing but I like getting my grabby mitts on as many apparel items as possible XD Currently working towards finding "artist" related ones to pair with the artist satchel appearel for a male coatl of mine. I appreciate any you might think fit, but also declining it if its too vague ofc!
jJhmri0.pngnBLoI8v.pngBolw6Se.png
@TenderTundra If you send me the dragon ID, I can offer you to design him an outfit with the satchel using apparel I have and send you the stuff over if you like it :)
@TenderTundra If you send me the dragon ID, I can offer you to design him an outfit with the satchel using apparel I have and send you the stuff over if you like it :)
Aquatic Relic __ my skin shop
outfit gallery
wishlist
lair quest!
Need a water nest?
Send me a CR, no payment required!
zbfZPyc.png
@Sethi Oh thats even kinder, wow! Its this lil guy, im waiting for to grow up [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94944161][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/949442/94944161_350.png[/img][/url] When he's grown i plan on applying a Stonewatch Harpy accent I own. [item=Accent: Stonewatch Harpy] I suppose you can grow him up in morphology and dress him that way? Thought that might be too complicated to ask for a thread like this, still, super kind to do!
@Sethi Oh thats even kinder, wow! Its this lil guy, im waiting for to grow up 94944161_350.png

When he's grown i plan on applying a Stonewatch Harpy accent I own.
Accent: Stonewatch Harpy

I suppose you can grow him up in morphology and dress him that way? Thought that might be too complicated to ask for a thread like this, still, super kind to do!
jJhmri0.pngnBLoI8v.pngBolw6Se.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10