Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Stomachache hrgh
Stomachache hrgh
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png
PLEASE READ MY BYI (on profile) BEFORE INTERACTING - thank you.
fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngypcKWM0.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Im sitting here looking at my little terrarium that i have and its so cute. Its got a curly little fern, string of turtles. a little stone frog, and two little plants i plucked off the street that are somehow still alive and growing. Its fun to see what grows.
Im sitting here looking at my little terrarium that i have and its so cute. Its got a curly little fern, string of turtles. a little stone frog, and two little plants i plucked off the street that are somehow still alive and growing. Its fun to see what grows.
kHTXg9u.png549.gif G8Qs5W9.gifJDBmbia.giftKrpvAh.gif oQkRxoy.gifLuMKHMO.pngJS46SOh.gifLpvuIp2.png
Honestly, dress to impress is a sad beige game that doesn't cater to different aesthetics.
I played a few rounds of it recently and i found it hard to create an outfit to do with the theme 'future career' because artists are messy and the only things relating to art in the whole of the free parts of the game was a beret and some books.
And here I thought colourful cute girl in baggy outfit was cozy too!

fashion famous is the better game, hold up imma play a quick game
update: i didn't win but the game had better choice of clothing at least
i played about 3 games and if i had to choose one design to turn into an oc i think it would be the blonde furry-leaning squirrel person thing i made for the prompt party animal
Honestly, dress to impress is a sad beige game that doesn't cater to different aesthetics.
I played a few rounds of it recently and i found it hard to create an outfit to do with the theme 'future career' because artists are messy and the only things relating to art in the whole of the free parts of the game was a beret and some books.
And here I thought colourful cute girl in baggy outfit was cozy too!

fashion famous is the better game, hold up imma play a quick game
update: i didn't win but the game had better choice of clothing at least
i played about 3 games and if i had to choose one design to turn into an oc i think it would be the blonde furry-leaning squirrel person thing i made for the prompt party animal
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
dear people in my town who are walking two abreast on the very thin footpath that follows the entire road,

there's only room for two people. you can go single file for a few seconds so we can all be on the footpath at the same time. i'm not walking on the road where cars are travelling relatively fast, that's dangerous.
dear people in my town who are walking two abreast on the very thin footpath that follows the entire road,

there's only room for two people. you can go single file for a few seconds so we can all be on the footpath at the same time. i'm not walking on the road where cars are travelling relatively fast, that's dangerous.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Going to be 16 tomorrow my god stop growing risk you're getting o l d /lh
Going to be 16 tomorrow my god stop growing risk you're getting o l d /lh
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
Scenario: see an isopod.

Most girls: “ew get that away from me!!” (I assume; most girls I know, anyway)

Me: “oh isopod friend!! Hi buddy, I appreciate your work, I’m sorry I’m disrupting your home, it’ll be nice and pretty when I’m done though.”
Scenario: see an isopod.

Most girls: “ew get that away from me!!” (I assume; most girls I know, anyway)

Me: “oh isopod friend!! Hi buddy, I appreciate your work, I’m sorry I’m disrupting your home, it’ll be nice and pretty when I’m done though.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
https://open.spotify.com/episode/76qbIZS0WkqhaAkmmoER88
https://open.spotify.com/episode/76qbIZS0WkqhaAkmmoER88
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
people are confusing
people are confusing
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
Got new glasses after 2 years of broken ones and having an old perscription
I forgot how nice being able to see is
Got new glasses after 2 years of broken ones and having an old perscription
I forgot how nice being able to see is
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
IMG-3594.pngIMG-3595.png
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
italian greyhounds are such whimsical creatures. why do they look like that. their eyes are just. [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
italian greyhounds are such whimsical creatures. why do they look like that. their eyes are just.
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png