Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | help me pick a scry?
[center]Shoutout to @/Derealitea for helping me realize that cinder/trail looks great on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94866503]this girl![/url] But now I can't decide whether I like her better as a skydancer or abbie... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4532979&skin=54518&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [i][b]Votes:[/b] 4[/i] [b]Pros:[/b] - The teal and gold of the accent ties in nicely and the red flowers add some nice variation in color! - Love the way cinder looks on her! - Could add apparel if I wanted to [b]Cons:[/b] - Can't help but think this accent would look better with a darker color wing... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4532988&skin=52574&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [i][b]Votes:[/b] 4[/i] [b]Pros:[/b] - Female abbies my absolute beloved <3 <3 - The pink crystals from the accent tie in with her eyes really well! - That mane is gorgeous! [b]Cons:[/b] - The light pink moths are a little light against her wings...
Shoutout to @/Derealitea for helping me realize that cinder/trail looks great on this girl!

But now I can't decide whether I like her better as a skydancer or abbie...

scry?sdid=4532979&skin=54518&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Votes: 4

Pros:
- The teal and gold of the accent ties in nicely and the red flowers add some nice variation in color!
- Love the way cinder looks on her!
- Could add apparel if I wanted to

Cons:
- Can't help but think this accent would look better with a darker color wing...

scry?sdid=4532988&skin=52574&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Votes: 4

Pros:
- Female abbies my absolute beloved <3 <3
- The pink crystals from the accent tie in with her eyes really well!
- That mane is gorgeous!

Cons:
- The light pink moths are a little light against her wings...
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.
I both love Skydancers and Abbies, but I like SD here more! That accent on her thigh and upper arm especially, looks like flowers blooming on a snowfield. And her Trail wings look like a rather warm afternoon sky - with a bit of still cold air if that makes any sense XP
I both love Skydancers and Abbies, but I like SD here more! That accent on her thigh and upper arm especially, looks like flowers blooming on a snowfield. And her Trail wings look like a rather warm afternoon sky - with a bit of still cold air if that makes any sense XP
I would personally pick the abbie~ beautiful girl! And wonderful skin selections too! :O
I would personally pick the abbie~ beautiful girl! And wonderful skin selections too! :O
personally I definitely prefer the abbie one!!
personally I definitely prefer the abbie one!!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I think the Abbie looks more harmonic and cohesive overall c:
All the details play together very nicely!

While I agree that the SD is very lovely, something just doesn't feel right about the accent regarding the wings, sadly. I love the details of her body, and how the flowers play together with the Cinder ornaments, but - as you said yourself - I think the accent definitely needs darker wings to work.

I hope this helped a bit, good luck with your decision <3
I think the Abbie looks more harmonic and cohesive overall c:
All the details play together very nicely!

While I agree that the SD is very lovely, something just doesn't feel right about the accent regarding the wings, sadly. I love the details of her body, and how the flowers play together with the Cinder ornaments, but - as you said yourself - I think the accent definitely needs darker wings to work.

I hope this helped a bit, good luck with your decision <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I would definitely have to vote for Skydancers, the accent flowers and cinder go so nicely together (also I love Skydancers)
I would definitely have to vote for Skydancers, the accent flowers and cinder go so nicely together (also I love Skydancers)
pFh2ZjF.png ECaZUZY.png
Skydancer <3 I love that skin a lot.
Skydancer <3 I love that skin a lot.
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
I also love abbies, but I will have to choose the Skydancer scry personally [emoji=mirror tongue size=1]
I also love abbies, but I will have to choose the Skydancer scry personally
2J3QvJQ.gif
From a glance, abbie to me! I like how it feels... is cohesive the word? Ties into itself in more spots?
From a glance, abbie to me! I like how it feels... is cohesive the word? Ties into itself in more spots?
[Almost all dragons I sell have negotiable prices. Many of the AH prices are arbitrary or primarily for those who don't enjoy making offers]
V Wishlist V Art and Commissions
64281819p.pngLX2NLvK.png
Very good to know that everyone else is as conflicted as I am, great work all around everybody, very helpful

I'm joking, this is funny I might just buy another dragon with the same colors so I can have both lmao
Very good to know that everyone else is as conflicted as I am, great work all around everybody, very helpful

I'm joking, this is funny I might just buy another dragon with the same colors so I can have both lmao
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.