Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sorai's temporary shop [sdm + guardf]
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Thank you so much for this beautiful skin!! It looks absolutely perfect on this gal c: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71616062][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716161/71616062_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Thank you so much for this beautiful skin!! It looks absolutely perfect on this gal c:
71616062_350.png
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Ayrmel Yay! it was made with copper in mind, so it really does fit perfectly
@Ayrmel Yay! it was made with copper in mind, so it really does fit perfectly
Hello, I was curious as I saw it on the AH -- is hello, lost to you sunlight a limited print / custom or a public print? And do you know how many copies there are? Thank you!

Hello, I was curious as I saw it on the AH -- is hello, lost to you sunlight a limited print / custom or a public print? And do you know how many copies there are? Thank you!

dendra
he / she
nineteen
mL0AhDl.gif

g1 monolair
+3 fr time
exalting lair
@antivenin Hello, that is a custom and there are 5 copies in existence!
@antivenin Hello, that is a custom and there are 5 copies in existence!
[skin=54554] SORAI, WHO IS SHE [emoji=normal eyes size=1] is that a custom?

SORAI, WHO IS SHE is that a custom?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron Yes, it is! But I think the commissioner sold/traded out quite a few copies of it so maybe it's not so hard to come by?
@Natron Yes, it is! But I think the commissioner sold/traded out quite a few copies of it so maybe it's not so hard to come by?
Understood, thank you! o7
Understood, thank you! o7
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Hello! Was a custom?
Hello! Was a custom?
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@Delotha It's a public custom, so there's 10 copies of which I sold 8
@Delotha It's a public custom, so there's 10 copies of which I sold 8
@Sorai just caught Returning to my Roots on the accent database, is it available for sale?
@Sorai just caught Returning to my Roots on the accent database, is it available for sale?
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67