Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Mother's Day Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5
@Fehn

pinging as a heads up for 80 lvl6 dragons incoming, one of them with flaunt bonus - thank you!
@Fehn

pinging as a heads up for 80 lvl6 dragons incoming, one of them with flaunt bonus - thank you!
XgFzLz3.gif
@craftless oh heck YEAH bring it :D

Edit: Thanks!! :D
@craftless oh heck YEAH bring it :D

Edit: Thanks!! :D
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- 50+ Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
I assume the persistent badges spreadsheet gets updated after your push is over? My name is still showing 165 levels on that spreadsheet, but I should be nearing 1000 by now. (I trained A LOT of fodder this week.)
I assume the persistent badges spreadsheet gets updated after your push is over? My name is still showing 165 levels on that spreadsheet, but I should be nearing 1000 by now. (I trained A LOT of fodder this week.)
Art by Drytil
Thanks for a great week, everyone!
@Necoryn thanks for the [code images because on my mobile it’s like 3 fewer steps than popping open each image. <3
Thanks for a great week, everyone!
@Necoryn thanks for the [code images because on my mobile it’s like 3 fewer steps than popping open each image. <3
A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@Bexster94 for your earlier question about persistent badges, it looks like I forgot to add the Trickmurk totals to the levels tracker. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I've fixed it now. The levels for this Mother's Day push will also be added once I have a chance to look over the data to fix typos
@Bexster94 for your earlier question about persistent badges, it looks like I forgot to add the Trickmurk totals to the levels tracker. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I've fixed it now. The levels for this Mother's Day push will also be added once I have a chance to look over the data to fix typos
shadow_smol.png
1 2 3 4 5