Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Mother's Day Public Buy
can i be added to the avatar wall, please?
can i be added to the avatar wall, please?
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
very cute theme, would love to join the wall [emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
very cute theme, would love to join the wall
8yLfkIM.gifPvW-1.pngPvW-2.pngX5zue50.gif
@GrinningFox hey jsyk the sheet says orange secondary as the colour bonus but it's actually orange tertiary today
@GrinningFox hey jsyk the sheet says orange secondary as the colour bonus but it's actually orange tertiary today
dlPR7wK.png
@mothrave thank you for the heads up!
@mothrave thank you for the heads up!
NmUzKe1.gifsInlb1F.gifhu8PKcf.gifki9NAYe.gif7dCOeG7.gif
@mngwa there was not initially a daily pinglist, but it is a great idea so I made one!

@mngwa there was not initially a daily pinglist, but it is a great idea so I made one!

Hooray ping list! It makes it so much easier for me to remember to send in dragons each day!
Hooray ping list! It makes it so much easier for me to remember to send in dragons each day!
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
the bonuses for today seem to be incorrect, they should be guardian gene and veined tertiary

also - @DecayMoth i only sent 70 dragons, not 75 ^^ thank you for receiving them!
the bonuses for today seem to be incorrect, they should be guardian gene and veined tertiary

also - @DecayMoth i only sent 70 dragons, not 75 ^^ thank you for receiving them!
XgFzLz3.gif
@craftless ah thank you for telling me I’ll get that fixed now
@craftless ah thank you for telling me I’ll get that fixed now
hq7xgcp.pngIxog88i.pngQBHEQiq.pngAaYNmEX.png2Dp2REm.pngbYt72YT.pngBZnhUNi.pngtn0RSo5.pngP9aWhak.pngmSLoohP.pngVDqpTLf.pngLshkoju.pngSKeDIUd.pngQ0p4QGz.pngWYsz6Nw.png
shadow.png
@Mother's Day PB Daily Ping hello hello! Come get your daily badges everyone!
@Mother's Day PB Daily Ping hello hello! Come get your daily badges everyone!
Not sure who it is a ping for - @GrinningFox or if @Necoryn can answer.

Are the Persistent Badges for PB's as well as Shadow raffles? I can't see my username on that sheet at all but looking at the records I keep, I sent Shadow plenty of levels back in Feb for the Trickmurk Boss Battles raffle.
Not sure who it is a ping for - @GrinningFox or if @Necoryn can answer.

Are the Persistent Badges for PB's as well as Shadow raffles? I can't see my username on that sheet at all but looking at the records I keep, I sent Shadow plenty of levels back in Feb for the Trickmurk Boss Battles raffle.
6RmitDu.pngSbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg