Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon ponds - Closed!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I love your adoptables and Im looking forward to catching a slot! I've added myself to the pinglist for the future but I wanted to ask 1 thing sorry if you've explained it before and I missed it ^^;
1. Why are some of the not done breeds crossed out (I.e gaoler) and veilspun isnt? Are you planning to do those breeds in the future but some are more troublesome than others?
I love your adoptables and Im looking forward to catching a slot! I've added myself to the pinglist for the future but I wanted to ask 1 thing sorry if you've explained it before and I missed it ^^;
1. Why are some of the not done breeds crossed out (I.e gaoler) and veilspun isnt? Are you planning to do those breeds in the future but some are more troublesome than others?
XrJPz4h.png
@Sabaari Heya! I am really glad you like them! and no worries for the question, it has not been asked and is very simple to answer If it is crossed out it' means I have yet to do the lines and they are not avalaible yet, they get uncrossed out and an image added if I have done the lines. I plan to get them all done at some point but I am slow and cannot keep up with staff XD The reason why Veils are not crossed out is because the lines [i]were[/i] done but when I was setting up to open slots today I looked at the veil lines and went ''Woah they are really bad compared to the rest of the breeds?'' I was not comfy allowing people to order them since I really though they looked bad in comparision so I removed them from the avaliable breeds until I can redo them to match everyone else! They will be put back when up to standard :D Aaaaaand I forgot to re cross them out after that convo in my head haha And here are the lines if people are interested in what they did look like! [center][img]https://file.garden/ZTA5tMDJt13euhdq/Adopts/Ponds/Veils/Veilspun%20pond.png[/img][/center]
@Sabaari

Heya!
I am really glad you like them!
and no worries for the question, it has not been asked and is very simple to answer

If it is crossed out it' means I have yet to do the lines and they are not avalaible yet, they get uncrossed out and an image added if I have done the lines. I plan to get them all done at some point but I am slow and cannot keep up with staff XD

The reason why Veils are not crossed out is because the lines were done but when I was setting up to open slots today I looked at the veil lines and went
''Woah they are really bad compared to the rest of the breeds?''
I was not comfy allowing people to order them since I really though they looked bad in comparision so I removed them from the avaliable breeds until I can redo them to match everyone else! They will be put back when up to standard :D

Aaaaaand I forgot to re cross them out after that convo in my head haha
And here are the lines if people are interested in what they did look like!
Veilspun%20pond.png
INNIwp8.png
Oooh alright! Its completely understandable you want to give your customers the best quality adoptables ^^ I do love the veilspun pose though, and will definitely be ordering one when its available! Thanks so much for answering my question! I cant wait to grab a slot next time you have them open [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oooh alright! Its completely understandable you want to give your customers the best quality adoptables ^^ I do love the veilspun pose though, and will definitely be ordering one when its available!
Thanks so much for answering my question! I cant wait to grab a slot next time you have them open
XrJPz4h.png

Slot opening! Slots full thank you!
2 legacy pond slots and 2 Simple pond slots!

Hey all!
I am open for orders again finally!

A bit of a life update, is I now have a fulltime job and this is the first lot of slots I have opened since that has happened a few weeks back so I am unsure the effect on how long it takes to complete a round of slots as of right now.

BUT I have moved from retail to an office role which is SO much easier on my body and as such when I get home from work and on my days off I feel like I can actually you know do stuff that is not lie on my bed and cry because my shoulders hurt so bad that holding a mug of tea is too heavy...

I just wanted to warn that these openings are tester runs! Frankly I cannot be much slower than I have been in the past haha (Sorry to those guys and appreciate the patience <3)

I am opening both art and adopt slots atm because I really wanna do some art and it has been a really long time since I have felt physically able to draw.

Because of this between openings I am also going to be finally getting the rest of the breeds done for the ponds and working on the terrariums aswell! + Skins which I have dipped my toes in recently :3

Slot opening! Slots full thank you!
2 legacy pond slots and 2 Simple pond slots!

Hey all!
I am open for orders again finally!

A bit of a life update, is I now have a fulltime job and this is the first lot of slots I have opened since that has happened a few weeks back so I am unsure the effect on how long it takes to complete a round of slots as of right now.

BUT I have moved from retail to an office role which is SO much easier on my body and as such when I get home from work and on my days off I feel like I can actually you know do stuff that is not lie on my bed and cry because my shoulders hurt so bad that holding a mug of tea is too heavy...

I just wanted to warn that these openings are tester runs! Frankly I cannot be much slower than I have been in the past haha (Sorry to those guys and appreciate the patience <3)

I am opening both art and adopt slots atm because I really wanna do some art and it has been a really long time since I have felt physically able to draw.

Because of this between openings I am also going to be finally getting the rest of the breeds done for the ponds and working on the terrariums aswell! + Skins which I have dipped my toes in recently :3
INNIwp8.png
OUGH CLAIM - complex!
OUGH CLAIM - complex!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
Ooh I'd like to claim a simple slot please, lemme figure out which dragon I want Edit: - Dragon/s: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70343478][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703435/70343478_350.png[/img][/url] - Order type: Simple - Payment type: gems - Addons: petals, koi - Notes: none
Ooh I'd like to claim a simple slot please, lemme figure out which dragon I want

Edit:

- Dragon/s:
70343478_350.png
- Order type: Simple
- Payment type: gems
- Addons: petals, koi
- Notes: none
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
- Dragon/s: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77753594][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/777536/77753594_350.png[/img][/url] - Order type: Legacy pond - Payment type: treasure - Addons: storm please! - Fish colour: cyan - Eyes: normal - Notes: none
- Dragon/s: 77753594_350.png
- Order type: Legacy pond
- Payment type: treasure
- Addons: storm please!
- Fish colour: cyan
- Eyes: normal
- Notes: none
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
- Dragon/s: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89235030][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/892351/89235030_350.png[/img][/url] - Order type: Legacy pond - Payment type: Gems! - Addons: will o' wisp, if it's possible, all of his apparel would be nice, otherwise just the horn accessories and monocle please! (can pay extra) - Fish colour: If possible, i'd like this bab peeking out of the water (i'll pay extra for this, ofc!) otherwise, a fish her colour would be nice [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89272718][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/892728/89272718_350.png[/img][/url] - Eyes: Normal - Notes:NIL
- Dragon/s:
89235030_350.png
- Order type: Legacy pond
- Payment type: Gems!
- Addons: will o' wisp, if it's possible, all of his apparel would be nice, otherwise just the horn accessories and monocle please! (can pay extra)
- Fish colour: If possible, i'd like this bab peeking out of the water (i'll pay extra for this, ofc!) otherwise, a fish her colour would be nice
89272718_350.png
- Eyes: Normal
- Notes:NIL
81378442_vqxEuBgZLeSWIsF.png
Art by @callistostella
@kyaniite

Heya!

Shes perfect! and I am a right sucker for basic Abyss on a dragon haha
If you could send over the 300G via 1 way cr or Pm please and I will get started asap for you! :3

- - - - - - - - - - -

@Kururin

Heya!

I adore the art he already has :O I will try do him equal justice!
If you could send over the 200kt via 1 way cr or Pm please and I will get started asap for you! :3
Thank you both for your orders! Xx
@kyaniite

Heya!

Shes perfect! and I am a right sucker for basic Abyss on a dragon haha
If you could send over the 300G via 1 way cr or Pm please and I will get started asap for you! :3

- - - - - - - - - - -

@Kururin

Heya!

I adore the art he already has :O I will try do him equal justice!
If you could send over the 200kt via 1 way cr or Pm please and I will get started asap for you! :3
Thank you both for your orders! Xx
INNIwp8.png
[b]@Tsukimayu [/b] Heya! While your dragon is very pretty and I would love to draw him for you. What you are describing as wanting is not a legacy pond (The little chibi ones) but actually a complex pond unfortunately. The differences are: [u]Legacy:[/u] Are the old ponds that I originally opened the shop with. They don't have any additions other than the addons. The files are small and badly organised so it's just not something that can be done anymore. [u]Simple:[/u] The new versions of the lines that I am redoing, more detailed than legacy but have no apparel or skins. [u]Complex:[/u] Use the same lines as the Simple ones but this allows the lines to be altered, have skins and apparel. have their familiar drawn or in your case your fishy bab! You are paying extra for a bunch mor work to be done but it includes all clothes, skins etc you could want. but the complex ones are more expensive at 18gbp // 1800g // 1.8 mil T The lines used for the simple/complex would be this one: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tPx2LqP.png[/img][/center] So this round a complex has already been ordered and I'd rather not take two on just now since I also have my art shop open for slots. So I can either do your guy as a legacy but he would not have all the extras or I can give you a ping when slots open again or if Moss backs out of their slot and you can order a complex for him if thats preferable? Apologies! In the past I would make exceptions but I ended up being run ragged with these exceptions and people getting upset if I did it for someone else but not for them so I am having to be pretty strict with the different types these days. So just let me know what you want to do! Xx
@Tsukimayu

Heya!

While your dragon is very pretty and I would love to draw him for you.
What you are describing as wanting is not a legacy pond (The little chibi ones) but actually a complex pond unfortunately.

The differences are:

Legacy: Are the old ponds that I originally opened the shop with. They don't have any additions other than the addons. The files are small and badly organised so it's just not something that can be done anymore.

Simple: The new versions of the lines that I am redoing, more detailed than legacy but have no apparel or skins.

Complex: Use the same lines as the Simple ones but this allows the lines to be altered, have skins and apparel. have their familiar drawn or in your case your fishy bab! You are paying extra for a bunch mor work to be done but it includes all clothes, skins etc you could want.

but the complex ones are more expensive at
18gbp // 1800g // 1.8 mil T

The lines used for the simple/complex would be this one:
tPx2LqP.png

So this round a complex has already been ordered and I'd rather not take two on just now since I also have my art shop open for slots.

So I can either do your guy as a legacy but he would not have all the extras or I can give you a ping when slots open again or if Moss backs out of their slot and you can order a complex for him if thats preferable?

Apologies! In the past I would make exceptions but I ended up being run ragged with these exceptions and people getting upset if I did it for someone else but not for them so I am having to be pretty strict with the different types these days.
So just let me know what you want to do! Xx
INNIwp8.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22