Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon ponds - Full
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Dragon/s: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77950050][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779501/77950050_350.png[/img][/url] - Order type: Simple - Payment type: treasure - Addons: candles, koi, moss - Notes: Koi recoloured to match please!
Dragon/s:
77950050_350.png
- Order type: Simple
- Payment type: treasure
- Addons: candles, koi, moss
- Notes: Koi recoloured to match please!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@Samelf

Heya!

All of that is perfect and not a problem.
Going forward with this IRL / T/G complex ponds I am always going to value paypal more BUT in the spirit of you being the first complex order (And my uma gem debt) I will do gems!

African violets are very pretty and I am happy to do those as an add on for you! As for the cat again happy to do them loafing around on the rocks for you, you said no necklace or swirl needed but if you like I can do the necklace as a smaller piece with no magic swirl or connection to the cat if you desire? or I can only do the cat. Entirely up to you!

If you could send the 1800g via a 1 way Cr please I will get started for you asap, thank you! Xx
@Samelf

Heya!

All of that is perfect and not a problem.
Going forward with this IRL / T/G complex ponds I am always going to value paypal more BUT in the spirit of you being the first complex order (And my uma gem debt) I will do gems!

African violets are very pretty and I am happy to do those as an add on for you! As for the cat again happy to do them loafing around on the rocks for you, you said no necklace or swirl needed but if you like I can do the necklace as a smaller piece with no magic swirl or connection to the cat if you desire? or I can only do the cat. Entirely up to you!

If you could send the 1800g via a 1 way Cr please I will get started for you asap, thank you! Xx
INNIwp8.png
Heya everyone! Thank you for your orders <3

@Kaial

She is super pretty :O Thats all perfect
If you could send the 300kt via a 1 way Cr please I will get started asap for you, Thank you! Xx

@shrimpheavennow

Low key just going to spend some time after sending this message off to everyone look through this mans art because I adore all of it! (Also now have a list of shops to treat my kids at aswell :D )

but anyway XD Yep thats all perfect! I can do the swirl eyes for you no worries!
I have already recieved your payment so thank you I will get started asap for you Xx

@cinderrain

I do love a good slate spruce combo, it just works so well and you lady is beautiful! Thats all just fine and can do that no worries for you.

I have already recieved your payment so thank you I will get started asap for you Xx
@Kaenith

Oooh a halloween snap, She is delightful!

Addons can be requested by anyone for any order type, but I weigh up how likely they are to be used again by others so just because someone requests it is not a guarantee. I have updated my add on section to have some extra info in it for this question if you wanted to read but long story short I can do some autumn leaves for you no problem and had actually already had them in my to do list!

I also have pumpkins (Both normal and Halloween) on my to do list did you want me to do those aswell since you gave a really nice tip Thank you ;O;

Heya everyone! Thank you for your orders <3

@Kaial

She is super pretty :O Thats all perfect
If you could send the 300kt via a 1 way Cr please I will get started asap for you, Thank you! Xx

@shrimpheavennow

Low key just going to spend some time after sending this message off to everyone look through this mans art because I adore all of it! (Also now have a list of shops to treat my kids at aswell :D )

but anyway XD Yep thats all perfect! I can do the swirl eyes for you no worries!

@cinderrain

I do love a good slate spruce combo, it just works so well and you lady is beautiful! Thats all just fine and can do that no worries for you.

@Kaenith

Oooh a halloween snap, She is delightful!

Addons can be requested by anyone for any order type, but I weigh up how likely they are to be used again by others so just because someone requests it is not a guarantee. I have updated my add on section to have some extra info in it for this question if you wanted to read but long story short I can do some autumn leaves for you no problem and had actually already had them in my to do list!

I also have pumpkins (Both normal and Halloween) on my to do list did you want me to do those aswell since you gave a really nice tip Thank you ;O;

INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox

Awesome! If you can fit the necklace in, that'd be great! No swirl needed. Sending CR now
@Aavinox

Awesome! If you can fit the necklace in, that'd be great! No swirl needed. Sending CR now
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
@Aavinox -- Oooh, yes, Halloween pumpkins would be fantastic! Thank you so much :D
@Aavinox -- Oooh, yes, Halloween pumpkins would be fantastic! Thank you so much :D
zGuYxpI.png
Thank you! Payment and tip sent!
Thank you! Payment and tip sent!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaenith

No worries! I'll give the little one some spooky pumpkins for you then no problem :D
@Kaenith

No worries! I'll give the little one some spooky pumpkins for you then no problem :D
INNIwp8.png
Hey all! You are all probably getting loads of these messages but with the new ping system I have created lists for this shop!

Everyone pinged here is already on my pinglist in some capacity, so feel free to add yourself to the new ones Xx

All: @Tilkka @crowvidae @Rosoidela @Crim @Andraya @Parad0xxy @Cryptidove @LadySpibe @SpiritFeather @kyaniite @SuzyChi @Stormdragon @Hraesvelgrr @findingpears @ApocalypseNyx @ReginaPhalange @Synthsational @chorderaos @CrimsonDragon @Jaypaw @theghostboi @alleyes007 @Foa @nothingtown @CascadingCosmos @DragonsofPyrrhia @Scribbly07 @almosteverything @Birdiee @Vinid @xenonentity @BabeRuthless @Zonder @Annadrujok @Xievos @PalusHiemalis @cinderrain @Zattana @Kaial @Teg741 @Wraith296 @Spadefish @Silverbolt1159 @Crassula @bonivich @Pumpkibutt @Samelf @BeingOfSalt

New pond Lines:
@Lolita @Laya6067 @Birdiee @Omiii @Zonder @Annadrujok @Cheeezit

Terrariums: @justjasper @Omiii
Hey all! You are all probably getting loads of these messages but with the new ping system I have created lists for this shop!

Everyone pinged here is already on my pinglist in some capacity, so feel free to add yourself to the new ones Xx

All: @Tilkka @crowvidae @Rosoidela @Crim @Andraya @Parad0xxy @Cryptidove @LadySpibe @SpiritFeather @kyaniite @SuzyChi @Stormdragon @Hraesvelgrr @findingpears @ApocalypseNyx @ReginaPhalange @Synthsational @chorderaos @CrimsonDragon @Jaypaw @theghostboi @alleyes007 @Foa @nothingtown @CascadingCosmos @DragonsofPyrrhia @Scribbly07 @almosteverything @Birdiee @Vinid @xenonentity @BabeRuthless @Zonder @Annadrujok @Xievos @PalusHiemalis @cinderrain @Zattana @Kaial @Teg741 @Wraith296 @Spadefish @Silverbolt1159 @Crassula @bonivich @Pumpkibutt @Samelf @BeingOfSalt

New pond Lines:
@Lolita @Laya6067 @Birdiee @Omiii @Zonder @Annadrujok @Cheeezit

Terrariums: @justjasper @Omiii
INNIwp8.png
[center][color=#696969][font=century][size=5] [b]Last batch[/b] [/size][/font][/color][/center] [center][img]https://file.garden/ZTA5tMDJt13euhdq/Ponds/Imp's/Shrimpheavennow%20-%20Rehkiros.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZTA5tMDJt13euhdq/Ponds/Obe's/Complex/Samelf%20-%20Quench%20Small.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZTA5tMDJt13euhdq/Ponds/Obe's/Kaial%20-%20Oriphe.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZTA5tMDJt13euhdq/Ponds/Snapper/Kaenith%20-%20Jack%202.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZTA5tMDJt13euhdq/Ponds/Dancers/cinderrain%20Vow.png[/img][/center]

Last batch
Shrimpheavennow%20-%20Rehkiros.png

Samelf%20-%20Quench%20Small.png

Kaial%20-%20Oriphe.png

Kaenith%20-%20Jack%202.png

cinderrain%20Vow.png
INNIwp8.png

Slot opening! 3 slots total

Open once again! this time for 3 slots, 2 of those can be complex or all 3 simple depending on what people want. First come first serve as always! All info on the front page.
Thank you guys <3

And a little news: Next round of slots will have at least 1 new base! (Possibly 2 depending on how well it goes... Veils + ?????)

Slot opening! 3 slots total

Open once again! this time for 3 slots, 2 of those can be complex or all 3 simple depending on what people want. First come first serve as always! All info on the front page.
Thank you guys <3

And a little news: Next round of slots will have at least 1 new base! (Possibly 2 depending on how well it goes... Veils + ?????)

INNIwp8.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21