Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you use the hibernal den??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have my About Me/Projects/Random stuff dragons in the hibden because they're just for informational purposes only. I also have a couple of sentimental dragons that I don't want in my main lair tab anymore.

The rest is all fodder. Leveled fodder. I level fodder to 7+ and just stash them in there. I plan on exalting them during the next big Nature v Plague battle (whenever that may be in the far away future lol) because why not? They're all just waiting to make the pilgrimage to Glademother, honing skills, socializing with all their hibden pals, being good little dergs until the time comes.

:3 But also its kind of fun because every so often I will get a PM from someone wanting to trade their fodder for one of mine so some of my little fodder bebs have found 'perma homes' this way.
I have my About Me/Projects/Random stuff dragons in the hibden because they're just for informational purposes only. I also have a couple of sentimental dragons that I don't want in my main lair tab anymore.

The rest is all fodder. Leveled fodder. I level fodder to 7+ and just stash them in there. I plan on exalting them during the next big Nature v Plague battle (whenever that may be in the far away future lol) because why not? They're all just waiting to make the pilgrimage to Glademother, honing skills, socializing with all their hibden pals, being good little dergs until the time comes.

:3 But also its kind of fun because every so often I will get a PM from someone wanting to trade their fodder for one of mine so some of my little fodder bebs have found 'perma homes' this way.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
@velvetufo I sent you a message so we won't throw the thread off topic [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Back to the thread, though. It seems like the hibden is used to similar things like storing projects, fodder, or even fan dragons, and I find that really interesting
@velvetufo I sent you a message so we won't throw the thread off topic

Back to the thread, though. It seems like the hibden is used to similar things like storing projects, fodder, or even fan dragons, and I find that really interesting
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
Mine are used for storage of dragons I love, but am not actively breeding/can't actually decide if I want to keep long term. It is also used for housing gen1 projects and pretty dragons I don't have a mate for.
Mine are used for storage of dragons I love, but am not actively breeding/can't actually decide if I want to keep long term. It is also used for housing gen1 projects and pretty dragons I don't have a mate for.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Mine is kind of a junk drawer. XD I have unfinished G1s, finished G1s with no mates, unfinished projects that are still unspeakably heinous in their current state, fodder hatchlings, dragons that I can't seem to part with but don't really fit into my lair anymore, three Snappers I've been meaning to exalt for years but always manage to talk me out of it, and the hot mess that is Bagsnoot, who was supposed to be fodder but is just too tragically horrific to actually exalt.
Mine is kind of a junk drawer. XD I have unfinished G1s, finished G1s with no mates, unfinished projects that are still unspeakably heinous in their current state, fodder hatchlings, dragons that I can't seem to part with but don't really fit into my lair anymore, three Snappers I've been meaning to exalt for years but always manage to talk me out of it, and the hot mess that is Bagsnoot, who was supposed to be fodder but is just too tragically horrific to actually exalt.
i've been thinking about moving most of my lore dragons to the hibden and having my coli / sale dragons and breeding pairs in the main lair, then filling up the rest of both with fodder.

atm though my lore dragons are in my lair and my hibden is exclusively impulse purchases that i maaaay turn into lore dragons, or i may not.
i've been thinking about moving most of my lore dragons to the hibden and having my coli / sale dragons and breeding pairs in the main lair, then filling up the rest of both with fodder.

atm though my lore dragons are in my lair and my hibden is exclusively impulse purchases that i maaaay turn into lore dragons, or i may not.
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
I keep more dragons in it.

In lore, it represents a different site from the main lair, and most of the dragons who are there game-mechanically also live there in lore.

But there are some who are "officially" living at the Lair who are in the Den out-of-setting, and vice versa.
I keep more dragons in it.

In lore, it represents a different site from the main lair, and most of the dragons who are there game-mechanically also live there in lore.

But there are some who are "officially" living at the Lair who are in the Den out-of-setting, and vice versa.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I have two uses for mine - first is fodder storage, i breed my own fodder then chuck them in there until Light is doing a push or im hurting for treasure.

Second, I treat it as a lair for another lore clan that's based in the Tangled Wood while my active lair is for my main. It helps me keeping them distinctly separate
I have two uses for mine - first is fodder storage, i breed my own fodder then chuck them in there until Light is doing a push or im hurting for treasure.

Second, I treat it as a lair for another lore clan that's based in the Tangled Wood while my active lair is for my main. It helps me keeping them distinctly separate
Exalt for Profit | Lore Lair
8+ FR Time
Wishlist
I'm a bit of an on-and-off player, so my hibernal den is for whenever I want to go dark (see, the past few months), and I don't want to see all my dragons sad and hungry lol
I'm a bit of an on-and-off player, so my hibernal den is for whenever I want to go dark (see, the past few months), and I don't want to see all my dragons sad and hungry lol
q1aVYVt.pngZQRKwMz.png6dc9901b48af863143414789ab9dc7f45ecda20a.png
i throw dragons that I don't really care about in there/that dont really fit my lair theme anymore, fodder hatchlings, and my storage + sale g1s. Basically +1 on the junk drawer comment lol
i throw dragons that I don't really care about in there/that dont really fit my lair theme anymore, fodder hatchlings, and my storage + sale g1s. Basically +1 on the junk drawer comment lol
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
My Hibernal Den is my main lair.

I did this because my lore is all horror based. So if someone that doesn't like horror ignores my profile warnings, my signature warnings, and then clicks an extra button to go to my hibernal den - I can say I at least tried! Lol!
My Hibernal Den is my main lair.

I did this because my lore is all horror based. So if someone that doesn't like horror ignores my profile warnings, my signature warnings, and then clicks an extra button to go to my hibernal den - I can say I at least tried! Lol!
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7