Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you use canon sizes in your lore?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Not much. Fae are still tiny, but Imps and such get way bigger. Also, Veils are big in my lore.
Not much. Fae are still tiny, but Imps and such get way bigger. Also, Veils are big in my lore.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
I try to! I like the size differences quite a lot, but even then I'm not super focused on them. Dragons with similar lengths live in the same clans, big modern dragons breed with big modern dragons instead of having like, a mirror breed with a Ridgeback or smth-
I try to! I like the size differences quite a lot, but even then I'm not super focused on them. Dragons with similar lengths live in the same clans, big modern dragons breed with big modern dragons instead of having like, a mirror breed with a Ridgeback or smth-
jJhmri0.pngnBLoI8v.pngBolw6Se.png
Never
I just can't imagine spirals so small
I even draw spirals in a ooc body structure sometimes, noodles are just too confusing to draw ><
Never
I just can't imagine spirals so small
I even draw spirals in a ooc body structure sometimes, noodles are just too confusing to draw ><
e9cf991a2d55e3d9c7ee30d89fc8ba18454a7e2c.png
I exaggerate them sometimes - and veils have two ‘forms’, a teeny fae mode and a bigger ‘above average’ mode
I exaggerate them sometimes - and veils have two ‘forms’, a teeny fae mode and a bigger ‘above average’ mode
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
no, they don't even keep their dragon forms in my lore they're in humanised forms lol
no, they don't even keep their dragon forms in my lore they're in humanised forms lol
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
[quote name="KingVulture" date="2024-05-09 20:01:10" ] Sorta. I actually think of sizes as more like dog breeds; enough of a difference without it being next-to-impossible to imagine how a functional society with all of these dragons of different sizes would exist. [/quote] This
KingVulture wrote on 2024-05-09 20:01:10:
Sorta. I actually think of sizes as more like dog breeds; enough of a difference without it being next-to-impossible to imagine how a functional society with all of these dragons of different sizes would exist.
This
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. Depends whether I can imagine the size difference in my head; most of my dragons I see as a similar size to an Undertide or a breed like that. Some smaller, of course, and some much bigger, but I’d like to think most of my dragons are that big. Hopefully.

Lore-wise, I need a lot of my small dragons to be big. For example, there is no way I am letting FallenValkyrie and ANTOINE be absolutely tiny, that’s just not gonna work ARGH.
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. Depends whether I can imagine the size difference in my head; most of my dragons I see as a similar size to an Undertide or a breed like that. Some smaller, of course, and some much bigger, but I’d like to think most of my dragons are that big. Hopefully.

Lore-wise, I need a lot of my small dragons to be big. For example, there is no way I am letting FallenValkyrie and ANTOINE be absolutely tiny, that’s just not gonna work ARGH.
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
Absolutely not xD

I follow the general template, where certain species/breeds are smaller and the other are larger, but not the actual size since that would be immensely impractical.
Absolutely not xD

I follow the general template, where certain species/breeds are smaller and the other are larger, but not the actual size since that would be immensely impractical.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I ignore almost all canon for my lore lol

And nothing against the FR lore, it's just I haven't taken the time to sit down and read it yet. I really need to though, and it still blows my mind how tiny Veils are. I imagined them as big ol beasts xd
I ignore almost all canon for my lore lol

And nothing against the FR lore, it's just I haven't taken the time to sit down and read it yet. I really need to though, and it still blows my mind how tiny Veils are. I imagined them as big ol beasts xd
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
I don’t pay much attention to it, so no. Dragons that are small are still small and dragons that are larger are still large (breed wise) but beyond that, I don’t give it much thought.
I don’t pay much attention to it, so no. Dragons that are small are still small and dragons that are larger are still large (breed wise) but beyond that, I don’t give it much thought.
1 2 3 4 5 6