Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | stress' crunchy dragon art shop! [g/t/$]
1 2 3
@Farcaller oh Garou is gorgeous!! yes i can picture what you mean exactly, i'll get started within the week! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] i use gbp too [emoji=new friend size=1] i just list usd so people don't have to pay the conversion fees, huhu! - i'll pm you my paypal deets for a prepayment!! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Farcaller oh Garou is gorgeous!! yes i can picture what you mean exactly, i'll get started within the week!

i use gbp too i just list usd so people don't have to pay the conversion fees, huhu! - i'll pm you my paypal deets for a prepayment!!
stresssig3.gif artbutton.pngarticon2.png
umabutton.pngumashop%20icon.png
umatutorialbutton.pngumatutorial%20icon.png
stresssig.gif
radiation%20middle.png
stresssig2.gif
would you ever be open to drawing non flight rising dragons in the future?
would you ever be open to drawing non flight rising dragons in the future?
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
@bulrush hmmmm - i'm a little less confident with non-fr dragons, but i might be open to trying eventually! [emoji=special eyes size=1] probably with a lil bribe DKFJB what kind of dragon did you have in mind? like an oc? [emoji=new friend size=1]
@bulrush hmmmm - i'm a little less confident with non-fr dragons, but i might be open to trying eventually! probably with a lil bribe DKFJB

what kind of dragon did you have in mind? like an oc?
stresssig.gif
radiation%20middle.png
stresssig2.gif
yeah they're just a generic dragon, their reference is here. i can't order anything now but you know for the future.
yeah they're just a generic dragon, their reference is here. i can't order anything now but you know for the future.
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
@bulrush oh very cute!! ya i'd be able to do that for an extra 100g bribe - when i've got slots open ofc [emoji=new friend size=1] it's mainly super realistic dragons that scare me to draw, ngl xD wings of fire dragons have so many [i]scales[/i]
@bulrush oh very cute!! ya i'd be able to do that for an extra 100g bribe - when i've got slots open ofc

it's mainly super realistic dragons that scare me to draw, ngl xD
wings of fire dragons have so many scales
stresssig.gif
radiation%20middle.png
stresssig2.gif
@stressparticles [b]username:[/b] Dakializ [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17565216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/175653/17565216_350.png[/img][/url] [b]info about dragon:[/b] [b]details:[/b] (pose, expression, props, vibe, etc) Possibly have him taking a stroll in the Blooming grove w/his familiar or something of the sort? Otherwise he's a selectively mute imperial who guards the grove. He's also a 9 tailed & 10 winged kitsune with more details in his bio! Feel free to take more freedom on the drawing though as I'm not too picky! [b]payment type:[/b] Mixed T/G most likely unless you have a preference! [b]pay before or after?:[/b] After! I've gotta sell a bunch but I'll send it asap once a sketch is sent if you dm b4 then!
@stressparticles
username: Dakializ
dragon:
17565216_350.png
info about dragon:
details: (pose, expression, props, vibe, etc) Possibly have him taking a stroll in the Blooming grove w/his familiar or something of the sort? Otherwise he's a selectively mute imperial who guards the grove. He's also a 9 tailed & 10 winged kitsune with more details in his bio! Feel free to take more freedom on the drawing though as I'm not too picky!
payment type: Mixed T/G most likely unless you have a preference!
pay before or after?: After! I've gotta sell a bunch but I'll send it asap once a sketch is sent if you dm b4 then!
Out of this Galaxy 100 HC/Lineage
Ancient Aliens SubSpecies
Also doing art for lvl 25 dragons/eliminates! PM me if interested.
Past artwork examples! (OLD! Needs to be updated!)
@Dakializ wonderful, thank you!! i'll get started once the first two slots are done, so your art will be ready in about two weeks! [emoji=heart size=1] and dw, i have no preference over g/t, whichever is easiest for you!
@Dakializ wonderful, thank you!! i'll get started once the first two slots are done, so your art will be ready in about two weeks! and dw, i have no preference over g/t, whichever is easiest for you!
stresssig.gif
radiation%20middle.png
stresssig2.gif
@Enoch here's your finished order, unwatermarked! thank you for buying! ^^ [img]https://file.garden/ZTcW6HlIhS-zrdHO/flightrising/doodles/Enoch%20Lucifer%20complete%206f8g.png[/img] and as an extra lil thanks for being my first customer, here's a lil extra doodle xD [img]https://file.garden/ZTcW6HlIhS-zrdHO/flightrising/doodles/Enoch%20Lucifer%20bonus.png[/img]
@Enoch here's your finished order, unwatermarked! thank you for buying! ^^

Enoch%20Lucifer%20complete%206f8g.png

and as an extra lil thanks for being my first customer, here's a lil extra doodle xD
Enoch%20Lucifer%20bonus.png
stresssig.gif
radiation%20middle.png
stresssig2.gif
@stressparticles Super late response but OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I greatly appreciate your hard work and all the effort that went into this picture. Also thank you so much for the bonus doodle!
@stressparticles

Super late response but OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH
I greatly appreciate your hard work and all the effort that went into this picture.

Also thank you so much for the bonus doodle!
y0YshUu.png
@farcaller hiya, your order is finished!!! [emoji=heart size=1] hope you like it! [img]https://file.garden/ZTcW6HlIhS-zrdHO/flightrising/doodles/farcaller%20Garou.png[/img] if there's any tweaks you'd like making feel free to ask [emoji=music notes size=1] otherwise, thank you for buying! [emoji=rainbow size=1]
@farcaller hiya, your order is finished!!! hope you like it!

farcaller%20Garou.png

if there's any tweaks you'd like making feel free to ask
otherwise, thank you for buying!
stresssig.gif
radiation%20middle.png
stresssig2.gif
1 2 3