Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | stress' crunchy dragon art shop! [g/t/$]
1 2
[center][img]https://file.garden/ZTcW6HlIhS-zrdHO/flightrising/doodles/ui/dragonartshopbanner.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][emoji=cloud size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=rainbow size=1][emoji=cloud size=1]    yo!    [emoji=cloud size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=rainbow size=1][emoji=cloud size=1][/size] welcome to my art shop! you want some fullbody dragon art? well you're at the Correct Place! treasure to gem ratio used is 1,000t:1g! please ping me, i'm not subscribed! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] what i will draw: [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] fr dragons only! complex apparel and skins are A-OK! all drawings will be 350x350px wide[/center] [emoji=palette size=1] [size=3]examples![/size] [img]https://file.garden/ZTcW6HlIhS-zrdHO/flightrising/doodles/SealedSalt%20sadnoodle.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZTcW6HlIhS-zrdHO/flightrising/doodles/XXVeil%20don.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZTcW6HlIhS-zrdHO/flightrising/doodles/SisComKnight%20Azuma.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZTcW6HlIhS-zrdHO/flightrising/doodles/RiverRacer%20cheeseburger.png[/img]         [center][size=5][emoji=pink gem 2 size=1][emoji=red gem size=1][emoji=yellow gem size=1][emoji=green gem size=1] pricing! [emoji=green gem size=1][emoji=yellow gem size=1][emoji=red gem size=1][emoji=pink gem 2 size=1][/size] [b]one dragon, fullbody:[/b] 950g / 950kt / $9.50 (£7.50) prepayments are preferred - but if you're more comfortable paying afterwards, i'll pm you a watermarked version of the finished piece, then send you the clean version after you pay! [emoji=music note size=1] usd payments are taken through paypal! pm me to sort out details if you want to pay this way! drawings will take about a week to finish, and longer if you take the last slot! so it'd be roughly seven days for every slot before you! you're always welcome to pm me and ask about a comm's progress! (mixed payments OK! i also accept eggs as partial at LAH/240g each!)[/center]       [center][size=5][emoji=old parchment size=1] form! [emoji=old parchment size=1][/size] please only send a form if there's a slot open![/center] [code]@stressparticles [b]username:[/b] [b]dragon:[/b] [b]info about dragon:[/b] (optional, but will help the end result!) [b]details:[/b] (pose, expression, props, vibe, etc) [b]payment type:[/b] (treasure / gems / usd / mixed) [b]pay before or after?:[/b] [/code]
dragonartshopbanner.png
    yo!    

welcome to my art shop!
you want some fullbody dragon art? well you're at the Correct Place!
treasure to gem ratio used is 1,000t:1g!

please ping me, i'm not subscribed!

what i will draw:
fr dragons only!
complex apparel and skins are A-OK!
all drawings will be 350x350px wide

examples!
SealedSalt%20sadnoodle.png
XXVeil%20don.png
SisComKnight%20Azuma.png
RiverRacer%20cheeseburger.png

pricing!

one dragon, fullbody: 950g / 950kt / $9.50 (£7.50)

prepayments are preferred - but if you're more comfortable paying afterwards, i'll pm you a watermarked version of the finished piece, then send you the clean version after you pay!

usd payments are taken through paypal! pm me to sort out details if you want to pay this way!

drawings will take about a week to finish, and longer if you take the last slot! so it'd be roughly seven days for every slot before you! you're always welcome to pm me and ask about a comm's progress!

(mixed payments OK! i also accept eggs as partial at LAH/240g each!)

form!

please only send a form if there's a slot open!
Code:
@stressparticles [b]username:[/b] [b]dragon:[/b] [b]info about dragon:[/b] (optional, but will help the end result!) [b]details:[/b] (pose, expression, props, vibe, etc) [b]payment type:[/b] (treasure / gems / usd / mixed) [b]pay before or after?:[/b]
angle%201.pngartbutton.pngarticon2.pngstresssig.gif
angle%202.pngumabutton.pngumashop%20icon.pngradiation%20middle.png
angle%203.pngumatutorialbutton.pngumatutorial%20icon.pngstresssig2.gif
[center][size=5][emoji=book 2 size=1][emoji=mahjong tile size=1] slots! [emoji=mahjong tile size=1][emoji=book 2 size=1][/size] you can reserve a slot for three days before giving details on what you want! after then, the slot will go to someone else![/center] slot one: recharging! [quote=SLOT ONE]this slot is currently recharging, and will reopened when the others are finished![/quote] slot two: taken! [quote=SLOT TWO]username: farcaller dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91580995][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915810/91580995_350.png[/img][/url] info about dragon: a lighthouse keeper; reserved, quiet, and calm, serene and wistful. he has a short bio if you want more info! details: i don't have anything specific in mind ; -; maybe chilling with a couple of light motes and holding a lil lantern? + if the ears from his skin could be incorporated into his design to be like, an actual part of him and not an accessory, that'd be great (does that make sense sob my brain isn't working today sorry)! payment type: usd/gbp (my currency is £ but usd is fine too) pay before or after?: whenever works best for you :') [b]prepaid![/b][/quote] slot three: taken! [quote=SLOT THREE]username: Dakializ dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17565216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/175653/17565216_350.png[/img][/url] info about dragon: He’s a guardian/overseer for the Blooming groove ^^ details: (pose, expression, props, vibe, etc) Possibly have him taking a stroll in the Blooming grove w/his familiar or something of the sort? Otherwise he's a selectively mute imperial who guards the grove. He's also a 9 tailed & 10 winged kitsune with more details in his bio! Feel free to take more freedom on the drawing though as I'm not too picky! payment type: Mixed T/G most likely unless you have a preference! pay before or after?: After! I've gotta sell a bunch but I'll send it asap once a sketch is sent if you dm b4 then! [b]prepaid![/b][/quote] [center][size=5][emoji=ping size=1] pinglist! [emoji=ping size=1][/size] i'll ping this whenever all three slots reopen! [pinglist=28712] currently this shop is [b]busy[/b]! 3/3 slots have been taken! [/center]
slots!
you can reserve a slot for three days before giving details on what you want! after then, the slot will go to someone else!

slot one: recharging!
SLOT ONE wrote:
this slot is currently recharging, and will reopened when the others are finished!

slot two: taken!
SLOT TWO wrote:
username: farcaller
dragon: 91580995_350.png
info about dragon: a lighthouse keeper; reserved, quiet, and calm, serene and wistful. he has a short bio if you want more info!
details: i don't have anything specific in mind ; -; maybe chilling with a couple of light motes and holding a lil lantern? + if the ears from his skin could be incorporated into his design to be like, an actual part of him and not an accessory, that'd be great (does that make sense sob my brain isn't working today sorry)!
payment type: usd/gbp (my currency is £ but usd is fine too)
pay before or after?: whenever works best for you :')

prepaid!

slot three: taken!
SLOT THREE wrote:
username: Dakializ
dragon:
17565216_350.png
info about dragon: He’s a guardian/overseer for the Blooming groove ^^
details: (pose, expression, props, vibe, etc) Possibly have him taking a stroll in the Blooming grove w/his familiar or something of the sort? Otherwise he's a selectively mute imperial who guards the grove. He's also a 9 tailed & 10 winged kitsune with more details in his bio! Feel free to take more freedom on the drawing though as I'm not too picky!
payment type: Mixed T/G most likely unless you have a preference!
pay before or after?: After! I've gotta sell a bunch but I'll send it asap once a sketch is sent if you dm b4 then!

prepaid!

pinglist!
i'll ping this whenever all three slots reopen!

currently this shop is busy! 3/3 slots have been taken!
[center]and we open for business! [emoji=rainbow size=1] @pinglist-28121 thank you everyone who showed interest in my art!! if you're still interested, my pinglist is below! [pinglist=28712][/center]
and we open for business!

@pings for when i actually open a shop!!!
thank you everyone who showed interest in my art!! if you're still interested, my pinglist is below!
@stressparticles

I'd love a slot!
@stressparticles

I'd love a slot!
y0YshUu.png
[size=4][font=calibri][color=#57372C]@stressparticles [b]username:[/b] farcaller [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91580995][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915810/91580995_350.png[/img][/url] [b]info about dragon:[/b] a lighthouse keeper; reserved, quiet, and calm, serene and wistful. he has a short bio if you want more info! [b]details:[/b] i don't have anything specific in mind ; -; maybe chilling with a couple of light motes and holding a lil lantern? + if the ears from his skin could be incorporated into his design to be like, an actual part of him and not an accessory, that'd be great (does that make sense sob my brain isn't working today sorry)! [b]payment type:[/b] usd/gbp (my currency is £ but usd is fine too) [b]pay before or after?:[/b] whenever works best for you :')[/color][/font][/size]
@stressparticles
username: farcaller
dragon: 91580995_350.png
info about dragon: a lighthouse keeper; reserved, quiet, and calm, serene and wistful. he has a short bio if you want more info!
details: i don't have anything specific in mind ; -; maybe chilling with a couple of light motes and holding a lil lantern? + if the ears from his skin could be incorporated into his design to be like, an actual part of him and not an accessory, that'd be great (does that make sense sob my brain isn't working today sorry)!
payment type: usd/gbp (my currency is £ but usd is fine too)
pay before or after?: whenever works best for you :')
91580995-2.gif  f a r c a l l e r
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cara they/them fr+8
« about | sales | avatar »
- - - +
@Enoch of course!! [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=heart size=1] feel free to fill out a form when you're ready! @Farcaller oh you too, ofc! thank you!
@Enoch of course!! feel free to fill out a form when you're ready!

@Farcaller oh you too, ofc! thank you!
@stressparticles [b]username:[/b] Enoch [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91722555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/917226/91722555_350.png[/img][/url] [b]info about dragon:[/b] Lucifer is a fandragon based off Lucifer Morningstar from Hazbin Hotel. He is the literal Devil but he is hyperactive and autistic. He is obsessed with rubber ducks and has even made a rubber duck that breathes fire. [b]details:[/b] Pose and expression up to artist. I would absolutely adore if his rubber ducks were included in the picture-- you know how dragons have a hoard of something that they obsess over and collect? Yeah, imagine if he had a hoard of rubber ducks. [b]payment type:[/b] Gems [b]pay before or after?:[/b] After (I need to sell some Y1 apparel LOL)
@stressparticles
username: Enoch
dragon:
91722555_350.png

info about dragon: Lucifer is a fandragon based off Lucifer Morningstar from Hazbin Hotel. He is the literal Devil but he is hyperactive and autistic. He is obsessed with rubber ducks and has even made a rubber duck that breathes fire.

details: Pose and expression up to artist. I would absolutely adore if his rubber ducks were included in the picture-- you know how dragons have a hoard of something that they obsess over and collect? Yeah, imagine if he had a hoard of rubber ducks.

payment type: Gems
pay before or after?: After (I need to sell some Y1 apparel LOL)
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch wonderful, thank you!! [emoji=rainbow size=1] i'll get started on the scrungly right away! [emoji=apple size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Enoch wonderful, thank you!! i'll get started on the scrungly right away!
I’d love to hold a slot till I fill out the form please!
I’d love to hold a slot till I fill out the form please!
Also doing art for lvl 25 dragons/eliminates! PM me if interested.
Past artwork examples!
@Dakializ of course, thank you! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Dakializ of course, thank you!
1 2