Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old FR decisions you regret
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I had an old project very early on that is to have a bunch of XXY imps named after the periodic table (Like Cu, Ag, Mg, Fe...)

If I hadn't abandoned that project I would be swimming in 2L named imps right now! But nope I had to gave up mid way and even changed the name of my Cu to Copper
I thought Cu looked awkward :,)
I had an old project very early on that is to have a bunch of XXY imps named after the periodic table (Like Cu, Ag, Mg, Fe...)

If I hadn't abandoned that project I would be swimming in 2L named imps right now! But nope I had to gave up mid way and even changed the name of my Cu to Copper
I thought Cu looked awkward :,)
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
I once bought a dragon at 1000 g thinking it was 1000 treasure. Dunno what glitch in my brain it was. A fodder derg for 1000 g. Oh, yeah! :))) Did not laugh then, I almost cried.
I once bought a dragon at 1000 g thinking it was 1000 treasure. Dunno what glitch in my brain it was. A fodder derg for 1000 g. Oh, yeah! :))) Did not laugh then, I almost cried.
I regret getting rid of dergs I got for free as a newbie ;~;
I regret getting rid of dergs I got for free as a newbie ;~;
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
Selling a very low print and old custom someone had given me for 500g not knowing the true price, I would have kept it but it could have gone for like 10kg tbh
Selling a very low print and old custom someone had given me for 500g not knowing the true price, I would have kept it but it could have gone for like 10kg tbh
I exalted identical twin Maize/Sand/Slate Lightning g1s because I didn't think they would release Points. Rip to the babies that could have been [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=237&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=107&winggene=21&wings=50&auth=55f41b6b9dd52873d2258e8d821568eafb8cba2a&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=237&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=53&tertgene=107&winggene=21&wings=50&auth=34e965f70ae2c057eaa1aa695a34a3472dc1f032&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I exalted identical twin Maize/Sand/Slate Lightning g1s because I didn't think they would release Points.
Rip to the babies that could have been
dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=237&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=107&winggene=21&wings=50&auth=55f41b6b9dd52873d2258e8d821568eafb8cba2a&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=237&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=53&tertgene=107&winggene=21&wings=50&auth=34e965f70ae2c057eaa1aa695a34a3472dc1f032&dummyext=prev.png
ice_banner.png
I hatched an XYX from my obelisk statue, and then I bred him with a random nocturne and exalted two of the children unnamed. He’s all gened up and is a perma now, but they’re still there and it bothers me.
I hatched an XYX from my obelisk statue, and then I bred him with a random nocturne and exalted two of the children unnamed. He’s all gened up and is a perma now, but they’re still there and it bothers me.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Getting rid of the first dragons I bought on the AH! They were very special to me even if they don't fit my lair currently. Some of those very old former permas are still on-site, so if their owners ever become active again hopefully they'll see the message I've sent seeing if they're interested in selling.

I also bred my custom progen with a dragon that wasn't my random so his offspring list is slightly longer.
Getting rid of the first dragons I bought on the AH! They were very special to me even if they don't fit my lair currently. Some of those very old former permas are still on-site, so if their owners ever become active again hopefully they'll see the message I've sent seeing if they're interested in selling.

I also bred my custom progen with a dragon that wasn't my random so his offspring list is slightly longer.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
Eh, I only kind of wish I'd have known what colors to choose for my Custom Progen that would fit my aesthetic taste today, and made a Double... But technically I think I joined before Flau/Flair so I wouldn't have known then what I know now, and honestly I like her colors after scattering, so it really worked out in the end ^^

Other than that, no regrets!
Eh, I only kind of wish I'd have known what colors to choose for my Custom Progen that would fit my aesthetic taste today, and made a Double... But technically I think I joined before Flau/Flair so I wouldn't have known then what I know now, and honestly I like her colors after scattering, so it really worked out in the end ^^

Other than that, no regrets!
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
I regret switching flights.

I started out in Nature because it best matches my aesthetic and I'm a nature girl in real life, but at some point I used my free change to move to Light (I can't even remember why now). Then I fell in love with Nature primal eyes and scratched up the 1,500g to move back.

Unfortunately, that's when I realized I actually enjoyed being in Light much more -- the whole organization and management of the flight is definitely more in line with my own personality. The only primal I've managed to hatch in Nature was a Gaoler (so, kind of pointless with those tiny eyes and all that fur lol), plus a whole heap of dragons who have bright green eyes that match absolutely nothing. Light eyes are definitely more neutral, and I miss that very much as well.

So now I'm looking at switching back after the holiday, which basically makes this whole venture a 3,000g boondoggle. And while I'm glad I can I do something about it, I'm kind of salty because I'm not financially in a position to spend money on pixels right now, so 3,000g is a huge outlay for me. I'm really not happy in Nature, though, so I'm hoping it'll be worth it in the long run.
I regret switching flights.

I started out in Nature because it best matches my aesthetic and I'm a nature girl in real life, but at some point I used my free change to move to Light (I can't even remember why now). Then I fell in love with Nature primal eyes and scratched up the 1,500g to move back.

Unfortunately, that's when I realized I actually enjoyed being in Light much more -- the whole organization and management of the flight is definitely more in line with my own personality. The only primal I've managed to hatch in Nature was a Gaoler (so, kind of pointless with those tiny eyes and all that fur lol), plus a whole heap of dragons who have bright green eyes that match absolutely nothing. Light eyes are definitely more neutral, and I miss that very much as well.

So now I'm looking at switching back after the holiday, which basically makes this whole venture a 3,000g boondoggle. And while I'm glad I can I do something about it, I'm kind of salty because I'm not financially in a position to spend money on pixels right now, so 3,000g is a huge outlay for me. I'm really not happy in Nature, though, so I'm hoping it'll be worth it in the long run.
Sold one of my progen's offspring before naming it, now Unnamed is in the list forever. I learned my lesson, haha
Sold one of my progen's offspring before naming it, now Unnamed is in the list forever. I learned my lesson, haha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7