Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old FR decisions you regret
breeding my progens and giving their offspring dumb names .-. clean offspring lists are something i just have to have now for permas and it sucks that bc of those dumb names, i don't think i'll ever want to gene them up.

i still restored them recently though, bc they're nice to look at regardless c:

as for the luminous halos... the price they're going at now is truly crazy to me. i actually started collecting them in 2019 when they were still going for more reasonable prices, and i even made note of my last purchase, that in Nov. of 2019, they were going for ~600g... because that felt crazy then.
breeding my progens and giving their offspring dumb names .-. clean offspring lists are something i just have to have now for permas and it sucks that bc of those dumb names, i don't think i'll ever want to gene them up.

i still restored them recently though, bc they're nice to look at regardless c:

as for the luminous halos... the price they're going at now is truly crazy to me. i actually started collecting them in 2019 when they were still going for more reasonable prices, and i even made note of my last purchase, that in Nov. of 2019, they were going for ~600g... because that felt crazy then.
z3ouQq5.gif i don't subscribe to threads - please ping me if you want me to see!
vass | they/them | 23
breeding my progens is it. literally the ultimate one. i hate their offspring lists so much it actually makes me angry lol
breeding my progens is it. literally the ultimate one. i hate their offspring lists so much it actually makes me angry lol
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
i joined in the middle of crystalline gala, and not knowing what was going on, i held onto my eternal snow (i have 3 stacks. i didnt know what to do with it) and only bought two snakes. and then i threw one in baldwins cauldron.
i joined in the middle of crystalline gala, and not knowing what was going on, i held onto my eternal snow (i have 3 stacks. i didnt know what to do with it) and only bought two snakes. and then i threw one in baldwins cauldron.
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
when i first joined, i gened my progen with crystal/facet/opal. he looked amazing. and then for some reason only the earthshaker knows, i decided he was ugly and i regened him entirely with plentiful genes....... [emoji=snapper sad size=1] and he's still stuck like that because i can't afford crystal/facet/opal again.... why did i do that?!??!??!?!?
when i first joined, i gened my progen with crystal/facet/opal. he looked amazing. and then for some reason only the earthshaker knows, i decided he was ugly and i regened him entirely with plentiful genes....... and he's still stuck like that because i can't afford crystal/facet/opal again.... why did i do that?!??!??!?!?
SHIRE
IT/ITS
FR+2
ENG/ES/PT-BR
PINGS OKAY!
aAomFUL.gif
[font=century gothic]Back when I thought I'd never really touch the coli beyond the first few levels, I sold my eliminates via the hoard [emoji=skull size=1] not even the AH... and typical old user regret: not grabbing more of the sprites for the festivals i was active for
Back when I thought I'd never really touch the coli beyond the first few levels, I sold my eliminates via the hoard not even the AH...

and typical old user regret: not grabbing more of the sprites for the festivals i was active for
074269925a0bc9343c2167dcb57e0a79ba69ee65.png
id say breeding my progens but really its not the breeding that bothers me as much as the names... because i gave some of the offspring really stupid names. I hate those more than i hate having unnamed in the list

one of them is called xXRainXx :skull:. Another is called OneOfUs because i sold it unnamed
id say breeding my progens but really its not the breeding that bothers me as much as the names... because i gave some of the offspring really stupid names. I hate those more than i hate having unnamed in the list

one of them is called xXRainXx :skull:. Another is called OneOfUs because i sold it unnamed
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
Breeding my progens. They'll stay exalted forever because of that.

Using my scattersights instead of selling them (before they became obsolete). I don't even have most of the dragons I used them on anymore.

Only getting three Luminous Halos during the fest. I just didn't feel like grinding. I regret that so much now.
Breeding my progens. They'll stay exalted forever because of that.

Using my scattersights instead of selling them (before they became obsolete). I don't even have most of the dragons I used them on anymore.

Only getting three Luminous Halos during the fest. I just didn't feel like grinding. I regret that so much now.
QhgrQOdz_o.png
__ IMG-0872.png
bYt72YT.png
ke2VaLK.png
XmHV7tO.png
kHBaXec.png
_ ZwbGqUa.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
______________________ Z3dQSWk.png
Also sold all my luminous halos (had like 8) for 300g a pop cuz i thought that was gonna be their peak price, lol.
Also sold all my luminous halos (had like 8) for 300g a pop cuz i thought that was gonna be their peak price, lol.
xulc4O8.png
I regret every time I try Stained or Soap when scrying, because I always like them and they're so expensive.

I can't think of any really big things though, I've only had this account for a couple uears and was on hiatus for one of them lol
I did have another account ages ago, I do regret not keeping the login info. It'd be cool to see what items and dragons I had back then.
I regret every time I try Stained or Soap when scrying, because I always like them and they're so expensive.

I can't think of any really big things though, I've only had this account for a couple uears and was on hiatus for one of them lol
I did have another account ages ago, I do regret not keeping the login info. It'd be cool to see what items and dragons I had back then.

Lucky | He/him
Check out Lucky Stones Hatchery &
the Starwatchers Subspecies!
________ULP7eHd.png

LPPlB.gif6U9OZ.gifICFeG.gif5ArRF.gif
Selling two light sprites for about 1200g when scatter scrolls came out instead of hoarding them. At least I saved the third one.
Selling two light sprites for about 1200g when scatter scrolls came out instead of hoarding them. At least I saved the third one.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png