Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you use the hibernal den??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mostly just for fodder and for gene projects I'm working on/gene projects I have no real plans for yet
Mostly just for fodder and for gene projects I'm working on/gene projects I have no real plans for yet
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
My hibden holds mostly projects that won't be getting started for a while, but it also holds permas if I just need to clear up room in my main lair. The dragons that I like breeding/looking at less usually get shuffled out. Usually when I move a new project into my main lair, I cycle an old pair out to my hibden.
My hibden holds mostly projects that won't be getting started for a while, but it also holds permas if I just need to clear up room in my main lair. The dragons that I like breeding/looking at less usually get shuffled out. Usually when I move a new project into my main lair, I cycle an old pair out to my hibden.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
Most of the tabs in my HibDen are for permanent lore dragons, but admittedly, most of those lore dragons are in the Awaiting Graduation and Unleveled Permas tabs, waiting for their turn to be fully leveled before I put them in their properly sorted tabs.

I also stash fodder and currently unused breeding pairs in the HibDen since main lair space is still an issue I contend with daily.
Most of the tabs in my HibDen are for permanent lore dragons, but admittedly, most of those lore dragons are in the Awaiting Graduation and Unleveled Permas tabs, waiting for their turn to be fully leveled before I put them in their properly sorted tabs.

I also stash fodder and currently unused breeding pairs in the HibDen since main lair space is still an issue I contend with daily.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
1. - I have lots of dragons, need space. Permas I'm not actively breeding are likely to end up in the hib den.

2. - Dragons I'm holding on to for some future project, when plans are still distant or vague, wait here.

3. - Leveled exalt fodder wait here for a dom push. I'm in Earth. We push often enough; I'd rather stay out of the way when other flights are pushing.
1. - I have lots of dragons, need space. Permas I'm not actively breeding are likely to end up in the hib den.

2. - Dragons I'm holding on to for some future project, when plans are still distant or vague, wait here.

3. - Leveled exalt fodder wait here for a dom push. I'm in Earth. We push often enough; I'd rather stay out of the way when other flights are pushing.
cDDSaqc.png
Mine only has the random progen I was given when I started, but once I actually get into it, I'm thinking of using it to store dragons I intend on using for projects.
Mine only has the random progen I was given when I started, but once I actually get into it, I'm thinking of using it to store dragons I intend on using for projects.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
:33
I treat it as my “main” lair.
Any dragon that I’m not actively breeding, or leveling/use in the coliseum; I don’t want to feed them! So into the “no feeding lair slots” they go.
And I mostly just play Glimmer & Gloom, use the workshops/dressing rooms & plan regeneing or dragon buying ideas accordingly, check the forums, think about lore without otherwise “using” my dragons, and do Alchemy/Archeology, so . . . that’s a lot of nothing going on in the “yes feeding lair slots” most of the time, haha.
:33
I treat it as my “main” lair.
Any dragon that I’m not actively breeding, or leveling/use in the coliseum; I don’t want to feed them! So into the “no feeding lair slots” they go.
And I mostly just play Glimmer & Gloom, use the workshops/dressing rooms & plan regeneing or dragon buying ideas accordingly, check the forums, think about lore without otherwise “using” my dragons, and do Alchemy/Archeology, so . . . that’s a lot of nothing going on in the “yes feeding lair slots” most of the time, haha.
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
im pretty sure i was playing when or around when the hibden was first released. i initially used it to just store dragons that had a cooldown or i didn't want to breed. but i didn't really pay it too much mind.

well thats all changed now lol. over the last few months i added a lot more slots! the first few tabs all hold g1 prpjects and are separated by theme. then i have a tab for my old lair dragons that are waiting to be leveled. and the last tab is fodder storage!
im pretty sure i was playing when or around when the hibden was first released. i initially used it to just store dragons that had a cooldown or i didn't want to breed. but i didn't really pay it too much mind.

well thats all changed now lol. over the last few months i added a lot more slots! the first few tabs all hold g1 prpjects and are separated by theme. then i have a tab for my old lair dragons that are waiting to be leveled. and the last tab is fodder storage!
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
My den is where basically all of my permas are stored! I've got a lot of dragons and they very much don't fit into my lair, especially since I also need to have a bunch of space for breeding pairs and hatchlings to sell. So, into the den they go :> The only non-breeding permas actually in my lair are my progenitors and coli team.

Aside from that, I also use the den as more general storage, with project tabs both for lore-less and ungened dragons.
My den is where basically all of my permas are stored! I've got a lot of dragons and they very much don't fit into my lair, especially since I also need to have a bunch of space for breeding pairs and hatchlings to sell. So, into the den they go :> The only non-breeding permas actually in my lair are my progenitors and coli team.

Aside from that, I also use the den as more general storage, with project tabs both for lore-less and ungened dragons.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
@tincture i think this is my absolute fav use so far. jester just messing around in the den library

@Mamaku do you know if the friend rising discord is still active? im trying to be more social, i stopped playing fr last time bc i didnt have any friends that were interested

@tincture i think this is my absolute fav use so far. jester just messing around in the den library

@Mamaku do you know if the friend rising discord is still active? im trying to be more social, i stopped playing fr last time bc i didnt have any friends that were interested

Usually dragons I don’t need for breeding, projects, Coli, etc. Usually I wouldn’t mind letting them go, but I’m too lazy to sell them, haha.

Also fandragon overflow.
Usually dragons I don’t need for breeding, projects, Coli, etc. Usually I wouldn’t mind letting them go, but I’m too lazy to sell them, haha.

Also fandragon overflow.
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
i0phQ2L.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7