Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Aberration Missing Third Eye Button
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
please fix it :(
I wanted to add it to my plushie abbys but the missing button looks so weird, I'm really disappointed. It shouldn't take too long since it's just copy and paste
please fix it :(
I wanted to add it to my plushie abbys but the missing button looks so weird, I'm really disappointed. It shouldn't take too long since it's just copy and paste
eheu... ova!
no pronouns, refer to me as Dormie or Dormiebasne. Don't use they/them please.
We need more buttons! (support)
We need more buttons! (support)
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
Has anyone heard an update on whether or not the missing button eye is a bug or working as intended?
Has anyone heard an update on whether or not the missing button eye is a bug or working as intended?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
[quote name="Anshu" date="2024-05-06 13:08:02" ] Has anyone heard an update on whether or not the missing button eye is a bug or working as intended? [/quote] I keep an eye on the dev tracker, and there's nothing in there that I can see having EVER been said about whether this is a bug or not. I hope they fix it, it ruins this eye type for Abbies entirely imo, it's unusable.
Anshu wrote on 2024-05-06 13:08:02:

I keep an eye on the dev tracker, and there's nothing in there that I can see having EVER been said about whether this is a bug or not. I hope they fix it, it ruins this eye type for Abbies entirely imo, it's unusable.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="Recallback" date="2024-05-06 13:23:13" ] [quote name="Anshu" date="2024-05-06 13:08:02" ] Has anyone heard an update on whether or not the missing button eye is a bug or working as intended? [/quote] I keep an eye on the dev tracker, and there's nothing in there that I can see having EVER been said about whether this is a bug or not. I hope they fix it, it ruins this eye type for Abbies entirely imo, it's unusable. [/quote] That's a shame... I keep hoping to see an update since they eyes have been out for a few weeks now, or that I'll log in and my abbie eternal hatchling will have her third eye button.
Recallback wrote on 2024-05-06 13:23:13:
Anshu wrote on 2024-05-06 13:08:02:

I keep an eye on the dev tracker, and there's nothing in there that I can see having EVER been said about whether this is a bug or not. I hope they fix it, it ruins this eye type for Abbies entirely imo, it's unusable.

That's a shame... I keep hoping to see an update since they eyes have been out for a few weeks now, or that I'll log in and my abbie eternal hatchling will have her third eye button.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
I'm pretty sure this is a bug even still.
I'm pretty sure this is a bug even still.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Just knowing if this is being considered by staff would be helpful! Sorta like the gene fix threads
It's been a while and I'm a little worried they might not want to add the button
Just knowing if this is being considered by staff would be helpful! Sorta like the gene fix threads
It's been a while and I'm a little worried they might not want to add the button
image20.jpg
So I'm not personally a fan of the eye type, but even so I know plenty of people are. (It's cute!! Just squicky for me.)

But anyway, I know originally the sort of bug with button eyes on Abbs was that they simply.. didn't have any eyes at all. Then the 'fix' to this was how button eyes are on them now, that being with one missing.

On Mirrors all of their eyes are buttons and they have four, so it's just admittedly very odd that on Abberations their third eyes... aren't buttons??? All other eye types cover all three eyes, so it makes no sense for buttons to be the exception. It's astounding to me that this still has yet to be fixed given how simple of a fix it truly is.
So I'm not personally a fan of the eye type, but even so I know plenty of people are. (It's cute!! Just squicky for me.)

But anyway, I know originally the sort of bug with button eyes on Abbs was that they simply.. didn't have any eyes at all. Then the 'fix' to this was how button eyes are on them now, that being with one missing.

On Mirrors all of their eyes are buttons and they have four, so it's just admittedly very odd that on Abberations their third eyes... aren't buttons??? All other eye types cover all three eyes, so it makes no sense for buttons to be the exception. It's astounding to me that this still has yet to be fixed given how simple of a fix it truly is.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7